Aggar Tum Na Hote Promo | Zee TV

Posted: 2 years ago

Such a bland and boring promo! πŸ₯±

Let’s see if other promos of this upcoming show are better..

Maybe the show is not as bad as it looks..Zee is a fail in promotions

@shahsb_26

What's your opinion about this New Zee Tv Show? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

@shahsb_26

What's your opinion about this New Zee Tv Show? πŸ˜†

No! Bass.... 

I had for once tolerated a relationship between Student and a Professor ab Nurse and Patient ka I cannot. 

Plus the promo isn't 1% interesting, girl seems like tooooooo idealistic with a psycho ML... πŸ˜† Kahani show show ki

Originally posted by shahsb_26

No! Bass.... 

I had for once tolerated a relationship between Student and a Professor ab Nurse and Patient ka I cannot. 

Plus the promo isn't 1% interesting, girl seems like tooooooo idealistic with a psycho ML... πŸ˜† Kahani show show ki

Who knows the FL is actually grey and is helping him only to get her revenge from him. Remember Anjaam movie. Otherwise why this show is in news from mid-2019.

Originally posted by Juhi_04

Who knows the FL is actually grey and is helping him only to get her revenge from him. Remember Anjaam movie. Otherwise why this show is in news from mid-2019.

Did they reveal plot earlier in 2019? 

The promo looks like Kyun... Ki but if it turns Anjaam... I am all in for journey  I am soo done with grey ML... 

Anjaam movie didn't have FL as grey... It was more like Ek Hasina Thi where ML was devil... Purely black and woman was no goody sweet lady... She was capable to be grey and revengeful! I would LOVE it.... 

And if FL is actually a grey and wrong one here... It would be even more fun. The show Sarvagun Sampann was royally screwed later on post leap. 

Originally posted by Juhi_04

That would be interesting but Zee doesnt have that much creativity

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Did they reveal plot earlier in 2019? 

The promo looks like Kyun... Ki but if it turns Anjaam... I am all in for journey  I am soo done with grey ML... 

Anjaam movie didn't have FL as grey... It was more like Ek Hasina Thi where ML was devil... Purely black and woman was no goody sweet lady... She was capable to be grey and revengeful! I would LOVE it.... 

And if FL is actually a grey and wrong one here... It would be even more fun. The show Sarvagun Sampann was royally screwed later on post leap. 

What if this show is like Beyhadh 2? Just like Maya doing everything to take revenge from MJ for destroying her life and her family. 

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

That would be interesting but Zee doesnt have that much creativity

Actually in this show the ML is a pyscho and kind of mental health patient who have fetish of cutting long hairs of girls/woman(maine Zee TV ka wiki page ko padha hai waha par yeh storyline likha hai.In Wikipedia even Bhagyalakshmi ki storyline was written that the FL has gotten married with the ML so as to save the ML from Kundali dosh in which the FL has no idea about the kundali dosh so iss show ki storyline about the ML having fetish of cutting hairs sach ho sakti hai).The ML will be kind of pyscho and will have dark past.I think this show may have mystery genre.About the FL no idea what role she is playing and if she had any dark past and secrets or not.Just the first promo of this show has been released so we shouldn't judge this show based on only the first promo.Actually Zee TV aajkal apna sabhi new shows ka aise he bekaar promo's post karta hai so eventhough the first promo of this show is boring and bland but it may turned into a good showsmiley1.

Edited by Abjini - 2 years ago