Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Shamita is TOXIC

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Agreed that Rakesh is dumb and has no decision-making skills, Shamita is no less when it comes to treating someone with respect and humility. No matter what Rakesh says, she always treats him like a bag of dirt and puts him down. It would be extremely difficult to be around such toxic and condescending people!

What a rotten woman!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She definitely is a toxic person to be around. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No baba you're completely wrong. I'm not a toxic person. And you can't talk to me like that. It's not a way to talk to someone. How can you call me toxic? 

I've never put Raqesh down. You see.. he's an individual and he has a voice of his own. I just tell him to do what I want and he just follows me. I mean...if I was wrong, Karan Johar would've called me out. Respect me baba... I've been in the industry for 20 years. 

This is not a way to talk to me. I'm not going to tolerate it. Please learn how to talk to people. You can't call me toxic. 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yeh toh main pehle din se keh rahi thi.😆 She is a vile narcissist.

Raqesh deserves that, because Rakesh only opens his mouth against Divya most of the times (and Pratik in the 2nd week). He targets those, that are hated anyway and targetted anyway. Heard he treated Divya very rudely in LF. Mazal hai uska, to treat to Shamita or Neha that way?

He becomes a puppy and a bheegi billi infront of Shamita and Neha. He does not respect the language of respect and takes it for granted. Shamita se acha toh Divya aur Akshara hai uske saath. 😆

He only respects people that treat him like shit / crap - because either they are influential or because he feels good about himself after seeking validation from those that treat him like shit.😆

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

He fuels her toxic flames😳

Sharifa400 thumbnail

Very well said about Shamita , she is toxic and controlling so hard to be around her . 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

No baba you're completely wrong. I'm not a toxic person. And you can't talk to me like that. It's not a way to talk to someone. How can you call me toxic? 

I've never put Raqesh down. You see.. he's an individual and he has a voice of his own. I just tell him to do what I want and he just follows me. I mean...if I was wrong, Karan Johar would've called me out. Respect me baba... I've been in the industry for 20 years. 

This is not a way to talk to me. I'm not going to tolerate it. Please learn how to talk to people. You can't call me toxic. 

That’s exactly why she needs some salt and pepper seasoning!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

Yeh toh main pehle din se keh rahi thi.😆 She is a vile narcissist.

Raqesh deserves that, because Rakesh only opens his mouth against Divya most of the times (and Pratik in the 2nd week). He targets those, that are hated anyway and targetted anyway. Heard he treated Divya very rudely in LF. Mazal hai uska, to treat to Shamita or Neha that way?

He becomes a puppy and a bheegi billi infront of Shamita and Neha. He does not respect the language of respect and takes it for granted. Shamita se acha toh Divya aur Akshara hai uske saath. 😆

He only respects people that treat him like shit / crap - because either they are influential or because he feels good about himself after seeking validation from those that treat him like shit.😆

He was labeled spineless for a reason, and he IS actually spineless. 

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes she is and I am surprised on this forum there are hardly any thread on how fake she is and what a vile woman she is.every year IF lives in its own world. Whoever they thrashed most and find most wrong that person ends up winning :-) there are threads and threads on how Divya is horrible where as in reality right now she has garnered most support from audience on SM even with al her flaws. she is able to connect with audience coz of her fearless transparent game play.

Shamita reeks superiority complex. Vile and toxic woman who is fake from bottom to top. Raquesh is her doormat. She is queen of England has no connect with audience and she favored by host and makers 

Edited by fizzyslayer - 2 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizzyslayer

Yes she is and I am surprised on this forum there are hardly any thread on how fake she is and what a vile woman she is.every year IF lives in its own world. Whoever they thrashed most and find most wrong that person ends up winning :-) there are threads and threads on how Divya is horrible where as in reality right now she has garnered most support from audience on SM even with al her flaws. she is able to connect with audience coz of her fearless transparent game play.

Shamita reeks superiority complex. Vile and toxic woman who is fake from bottom to top. Raquesh is her doormat. She is queen of England has no connect with audience and she favored by host and makers 

That’s cuz initially she deceived everyone with her fake niceness and calm disposition. I, too, felt victim to her tactics. Yes, she is controlling, condescending, and an absolute witch! 

It took the audience some time to recognize her, but I’m glad they eventually did. She’s weird on so many levels.

And what’s up with Raqesh always making trips to the loo? He’s either seen coming from the loo or going there. Weird!