silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The show is still dated & boring...doesn't have that modern feel for a revamped show

Also missing the OG Raashi

The cast aside from.the OG trio + urmi is sub par 

They could have cast a better chirag & aashi...not feeling this duo at all 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Have to agree with your assessment of Chirag and Ashi duo,  most likely because we’re comparing to rashi and jigar.  Hopefully we’ll get used to them at some point.  I am still happy that Gia is back.  I really liked her as Gopi.

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I feel like most of us are here for the OG crew 😆

It’s definitely v similar to what has been done before, and more like background play for me as I get work done, but it’s kinda fun and comforting to see these peeps again..

There was a recent IF article of Rashi & Jigar filming for some variety show. I wonder what that’s about.

TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The point of Saaith 0.5 is to bring Saaith 1 to the completely English not 1% Indian speaking crowd which Star got lately during lockdown including me.

Saaith 1 is a very old show and never aired in the English subtitles we were asking for Saaith 1 in English ever since the replays and not being able to understand a thing other than the one rubbish guy who couldn't speak Hindi and had Hindi subtitles speak for him that's what we could watch maybe this was the answer to my request for Saaith 1 in English but I wanted just the 1am one to be subbed rather than a remake but a way of getting it out for me is good.