Wolf in Sheep's Skin | Raqesh Bapat

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84GctwZED[/YOUTUBE]

(I'll come to why I posted this video, a little later in the post)

warning - long post*

To start off, I've never been a Divya fan and I personally hated her when I watched her in Splitsvilla. When I saw her here in BB, I was shocked as to why am I not hating her this time around. I realized, that this girl has changed a lot and I saw a truly empathetic, loyal side to her in this show. She's always been the one to be backstabbed, lied on (by KJo), ostracized, cornered, manipulated against by anyone she has trusted, except Zeeshan and Akshara. That's why she has my sympathies to quite an extent. But she's also had the courage to stand up for her, against KJo's bullying and lies and against, those in the house who are influential apparently aka Shamita Shitty Shetty. But making it clear, that if Divya messes up tommorow, or acts even half as horrible as Shamita or the likes of Raqesh, then I'll probably be tough on her too.

For time being, this topic truly is about Raqesh Bapat. Came across as a decent man initially and felt for him, when people called him spineless and falana dhimkana. I defended him and gave him that benefit of doubt all the time. 

In the first week, he bonded GREAT with Divya. Probably because he didn't know much about her and knew that she's done previous reality shows etc. May have thought, she'll be a great person to get 'guidance' from. There was an emotional bonding there, or it seemed like. But the moment, KJo bashed him on the first WKV and with Shamita speaking against Divya and his friendship to KJo, Raqesh dropped Divya like a hot potato with no conversation / explanation and didn't even have the courteousy to tell her, that he wants to focus on Shamita from then. He left poor Divya confused and shocked with his sudden withdrawal and silence, especially at a time when she needed a friend. 

He did not have the nerve to stand by his connection / friendship with Divya despise all the insults hurled at her by KJo. Just hardened his heart against Divya and ostracized / abandoned her as Shamita and Neha did. Only Riddhima, Nishant (at that time) and later Zeeshan, stood by her. Zeeshan took his time to get on the same page with Divya as he was controlled by Neha and Shamita, but the moment he understood Divya, he knew she was misunderstood and stood by her.

Ofcourse, Shamita was now the hot topic in KJo land and was tagged as 'classy' (during the WKV by KJo) and Raqesh probably thought of wanting to get associated with and stick to the 'classier' person. Raqesh assumed he's probably very classy himself and won't fit well with the likes of Divya, Nishant and others in the show. He wanted to keep his equation with KJo perfect and did not want to take a bashing from him. Clever. Clearly he is not as simple as people assume of him. He knew well, he probably hurt Divya as a friend, an alliance and just as a human being, as nobody goes all cold on someone you bond with so well, all of a sudden, just because a few people had bad things to tell about them. (Even Pratik mentioned in the foam task and taunted Raqesh, that Raqesh was about to hit the buzzer for Divya, that's how close they were and then suddenly dropped her like a hot potato. No communication). I don't think Divya or anyone else in the house, would have done anyone else as bad, as Raqesh did. Shamita toh hai hi sanki waise, so she's an exception.

Secondly, he never had the courage to stand up to Shamita. He has to be a puppy dog to Shamita, she is afterall the Shamita Shitty Shetty. Shammu will control him and ask him to wear diapers on National TV, control when he goes susu-potty and control team decisions when they were captains and sanchalaks. She'll make him feel guilty about everything and gaslight him, but no - he has to pretend that he is hopelessly in love, instead of acknowledging that he's being trashed around by a passive-aggressive, narcissist of a woman, who controls whom he should speak to and whom he shouldn't. Apparently as Nishant said, Raqesh is very vocal in the outside world, but for some reason pretends to be naive in the house, to maintain his image outside, as well as flow in the game behind Shamita's pallu. 

Thirdly, he seems to be just lazy. Lazy to do tasks, to understand them, lazy to do his HW about BB before he joined, lazy to be vocal, lazy to take a 'real' stand. And he also lacks the courage to show his true self, fearing his image on TV. So he sticks with Shamita as a partner for convenience, because she is loud enough. So Fookat mein footage mil jayega and game mein aage badne ka mauka bhi milega. Worked for him. Again, he's not naive, but quite clever he's shown. 

After getting a polite earful on the 2nd WKV on how he should take a 'stand' --- stand liya bhi toh kis pe? Not against the important muddas in the house, not against the people he should take a stand against..example uh Shamita Shitty Shetty, who treats him like trash - but instead, choose the person that it's most convenient to take a stand against, (for the sake of showing everyone that he knows how to take a 'stand'). Aka choose Divya to take a stand against. Easiest target anyway. Divya pe toh KJo, Shamita, Neha..sabhi haat saaf karte hai. Why not him as well? His madaaam and Neha have already ostracized her, so why not go with the flow? Thus, in the foam target task with Hina Khan - his choice of words were interesting towards Divya were interesting, 'woh aapka stand tha, yeh mera stand hai'. Stand. He wants to show and highlight to everyone, that he's taking a 'stand' :) A better choice of words would've been, ' woh aapka decision tha, yeh mera decision hai'. Stand bolna zaroori nahi tha yahan.πŸ˜†

For some reason I feel he's attracted to Divya deep within as a person / friend or whatever, but does not have the courage to stand up to Shamita. He cannot lose the benefits of being associated with Shamita and he knows that. Clever banda. KJo ka favor milega, he will go till the end of the game, without doing anything actually worthy. Will prove all his friends outside wrong, who may have told him that this show is not for him.πŸ˜†

Shamita must've lowkey threatened this man atleast 5-6 times now, to not talk to Divya. He was 'Yes and Amen' all the time to her. Now when Zeeshan got evicted and Divya was crying,  apparently Raqesh gadha gets the courage to go and sit with her and actually be a friend to her, which he wasn't in 3 weeks. Divya is pouring her heart out to him, that she fears being cornered and targetted now. Shamita the control freak,....sees it and begins with her passive aggressive behavior and chides him again in the kitchen, for talking to Divya. Raqesh AGAIN does not take a stand for what he chose to do, but profusely apologizes, hugs, kisses and shows all idiotic PDA infront of the kitchen camera as Pratik pointed and agrees not to talk to Divya for the Nth time. πŸ€£ Abey idiot.

Now coming to the video I posted above -  this is after Zeeshan's eviction and after Divya cried her heart out to him, of fearing being cornered and ostracized again. Despite that, he apparently conspires and teams up against Divya.... with Shamita and co. So he pretends to be a friend to her a night before, pretends to care and then goes behind her back and backstabs her again.

Abey Lallu, Abey Kadhu, tu sach mein kadhu hai, ya tu lal mirch mein lapeta hua karela hai? No real stand. No real courage. No real loyalty, except loyalty that's based on convenience towards Shamita. 

Before people pounce on me - It's Okay! Raqesh is allowed to play his game. He can be clever, he can play his game. But he cannot pretend to be naive, or pretend to be a person with a heart of gold. He is not that for sure. He's anything but that. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. And this show truly exposes people's hearts, for what it is. 

Been skipping episodes owing to the PDA overdose of Narcissist and her puppy, glorifying toxic relations on national TV. Done with my rant. Off to a nap.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

warning - long post*

To start off, I've never been a Divya fan and I personally hated her when I watched her in Splitsvilla. When I saw her here in BB, I was shocked as to why am I not hating her this time around. I realized, that this girl has changed a lot and I saw a truly empathetic, loyal side to her in this show. She's always been the one to be backstabbed, lied on (by KJo), ostracized, cornered, manipulated against by anyone she has trusted, except Zeeshan and Akshara. That's why she has my sympathies to quite an extent. But she's also had the courage to stand up for her, against KJo's bullying and lies and against, those in the house who are influential apparently aka Shamita Shitty Shetty. But making it clear, that if Divya messes up tommorow, or acts even half as horrible as Shamita or the likes of Raqesh, then I'll probably be tough on her too.

For time being, this topic truly is about Raqesh Bapat. Came across as a decent man initially and felt for him, when people called him spineless and falana dhimkana. I defended him and gave him that benefit of doubt all the time. 

In the first week, he bonded GREAT with Divya. Probably because he didn't know much about her and knew that she's done previous reality shows etc. May have thought, she'll be a great person to get 'guidance' from. There was an emotional bonding there, or it seemed like. But the moment, KJo bashed him on the first WKV and with Shamita speaking against Divya and his friendship to KJo, Raqesh dropped Divya like a hot potato with no conversation / explanation and didn't even have the courteousy to tell her, that he wants to focus on Shamita from then. He left poor Divya confused and shocked with his sudden withdrawal and silence, especially at a time when she needed a friend. 

He did not have the nerve to stand by his connection / friendship with Divya despise all the insults hurled at her by KJo. Just hardened his heart against Divya and ostracized / abandoned her as Shamita and Neha did. Only Riddhima, Nishant (at that time) and later Zeeshan, stood by her. Zeeshan took his time to get on the same page with Divya as he was controlled by Neha and Shamita, but the moment he understood Divya, he knew she was misunderstood and stood by her.

Ofcourse, Shamita was now the hot topic in KJo land and was tagged as 'classy' (during the WKV by KJo) and Raqesh probably thought of wanting to get associated with and stick to the 'classier' person. Raqesh assumed he's probably very classy himself and won't fit well with the likes of Divya, Nishant and others in the show. He wanted to keep his equation with KJo perfect and did not want to take a bashing from him. Clever. Clearly he is not as simple as people assume of him. He knew well, he probably hurt Divya as a friend, an alliance and just as a human being, as nobody goes all cold on someone you bond with so well, all of a sudden, just because a few people had bad things to tell about them. (Even Pratik mentioned in the foam task and taunted Raqesh, that Raqesh was about to hit the buzzer for Divya, that's how close they were and then suddenly dropped her like a hot potato. No communication). I don't think Divya or anyone else in the house, would have done anyone else as bad, as Raqesh did. Shamita toh hai hi sanki waise, so she's an exception.

Secondly, he never had the courage to stand up to Shamita. He has to be a puppy dog to Shamita, she is afterall the Shamita Shitty Shetty. Shammu will control him and ask him to wear diapers on National TV, control when he goes susu-potty and control team decisions when they were captains and sanchalaks. She'll make him feel guilty about everything and gaslight him, but no - he has to pretend that he is hopelessly in love, instead of acknowledging that he's being trashed around by a passive-aggressive, narcissist of a woman, who controls whom he should speak to and whom he shouldn't. Apparently as Nishant said, Raqesh is very vocal in the outside world, but for some reason pretends to be naive in the house, to maintain his image outside, as well as flow in the game behind Shamita's pallu. 

Thirdly, he seems to be just lazy. Lazy to do tasks, to understand them, lazy to do his HW about BB before he joined, lazy to be vocal, lazy to take a 'real' stand. And he also lacks the courage to show his true self, fearing his image on TV. So he sticks with Shamita as a partner for convenience, because she is loud enough. So Fookat mein footage mil jayega and game mein aage badne ka mauka bhi milega. Worked for him. Again, he's not naive, but quite clever he's shown. 

After getting a polite earful on the 2nd WKV on how he should take a 'stand' --- stand liya bhi toh kis pe? Not against the important muddas in the house, not against the people he should take a stand against..example uh Shamita Shitty Shetty, who treats him like trash - but instead, choose the person that it's most convenient to take a stand against, (for the sake of showing everyone that he knows how to take a 'stand'). Aka choose Divya to take a stand against. Easiest target anyway. Divya pe toh KJo, Shamita, Neha..sabhi haat saaf karte hai. Why not him as well? His madaaam and Neha have already ostracized her, so why not go with the flow? Thus, in the foam target task with Hina Khan - his choice of words were interesting towards Divya were interesting, 'woh aapka stand tha, yeh mera stand hai'. Stand. He wants to show and highlight to everyone, that he's taking a 'stand' :) A better choice of words would've been, ' woh aapka decision tha, yeh mera decision hai'. Stand bolna zaroori nahi tha yahan.πŸ˜†

For some reason I feel he's attracted to Divya deep within as a person / friend or whatever, but does not have the courage to stand up to Shamita. He cannot lose the benefits of being associated with Shamita and he knows that. Clever banda. KJo ka favor milega, he will go till the end of the game, without doing anything actually worthy. Will prove all his friends outside wrong, who may have told him that this show is not for him.πŸ˜†

Shamita must've lowkey threatened this man atleast 5-6 times now, to not talk to Divya. He was 'Yes and Amen' all the time to her. Now when Zeeshan got evicted and Divya was crying,  apparently Raqesh gadha gets the courage to go and sit with her and actually be a friend to her, which he wasn't in 3 weeks. Divya is pouring her heart out to him, that she fears being cornered and targetted now. Shamita the control freak,....sees it and begins with her passive aggressive behavior and chides him again in the kitchen, for talking to Divya. Raqesh AGAIN does not take a stand for what he chose to do, but profusely apologizes, hugs, kisses and shows all idiotic PDA infront of the kitchen camera as Pratik pointed and agrees not to talk to Divya for the Nth time. πŸ€£ Abey idiot.

Now coming to the video I posted above -  this is after Zeeshan's eviction and after Divya cried her heart out to him, of fearing being cornered and ostracized again. Despite that, he apparently conspires and teams up against Divya.... with Shamita and co. So he pretends to be a friend to her a night before, pretends to care and then goes behind her back and backstabs her again.

Abey Lallu, Abey Kadhu, tu sach mein kadhu hai, ya tu lal mirch mein lapeta hua karela hai? No real stand. No real courage. No real loyalty, except loyalty that's based on convenience towards Shamita. 

Before people pounce on me - It's Okay! Raqesh is allowed to play his game. He can be clever, he can play his game. But he cannot pretend to be naive, or pretend to be a person with a heart of gold. He is not that for sure. He's anything but that. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. And this show truly exposes people's hearts, for what it is.  

Been skipping episodes owing to the PDA overdose of Narcissist and her puppy, glorifying toxic relations on national TV. Done with my rant. Off to a nap.

Dokudu ke Sharara ko Akele chod do pleaseπŸ€— I love their PDAβ€πŸ’žβ€

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So just because he chose to not be friends with Divya anymore, he's a wolf? Wow. Uski marzi yaar. If he wants to wag his tail about Shamita, uski marzi. How does that make him a wolf? Divya ko zabardasti victim play karna hota hai and yahan bhi zabardasti usko tyaag ki devi banaya ja raha hai. Bechari Divya, everybody is against her LOL

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Don't insult wolves like this

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I clearly remember in initial episode there was a point when Divya was jumping into Pratik's argument ..and there Shamita had told her not to fight unnecessarily and Divya started to act like a brat saying 'this is me take it or leave' funny that she expected Shamita to follow her but Shamita did not..there was even a point when Shamita was talking to Ridhima and Diyva got angry because Shamita was listening to her ..Shamita had said sorry to her in that incident too ... 

Divya was the one who called Nashant 'kans mama' and she is calling him her best friend

Divya is changing her game as per convenience 

Raqesh could have chosen Divya if he wanted and that was before WKW .. he is not a wolf ...he genuinely seems confused 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Their equation looks completely like a married couple where duplicate Shilpa Shetty is the dominating wife and Ramu kaka is the henpecked husband. 

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Raqesh does not like divya anymore... Period....

And  one cannot force someone to like somebody, it's okay not to like everyone or liked by everyone. And it certainly does not make anyone Wolf.

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

warning - long post*

For time being, this topic truly is about Raqesh Bapat. Came across as a decent man initially and felt for him, when people called him spineless and falana dhimkana. I defended him and gave him that benefit of doubt all the time. 

Ofcourse, Shamita was now the hot topic in KJo land and was tagged as 'classy' (during the WKV by KJo) and Raqesh probably thought of wanting to get associated with and stick to the 'classier' person. Raqesh assumed he's probably very classy himself and won't fit well with the likes of Divya, Nishant and others in the show. He wanted to keep his equation with KJo perfect and did not want to take a bashing from him. Clever. Clearly he is not as simple as people assume of him. He knew well, he probably hurt Divya as a friend, an alliance and just as a human being, as nobody goes all cold on someone you bond with so well, all of a sudden, just because a few people had bad things to tell about them. (Even Pratik mentioned in the foam task and taunted Raqesh, that Raqesh was about to hit the buzzer for Divya, that's how close they were and then suddenly dropped her like a hot potato. No communication). I don't think Divya or anyone else in the house, would have done anyone else as bad, as Raqesh did. Shamita toh hai hi sanki waise, so she's an exception.

Secondly, he never had the courage to stand up to Shamita. He has to be a puppy dog to Shamita, she is afterall the Shamita Shitty Shetty. Shammu will control him and ask him to wear diapers on National TV, control when he goes susu-potty and control team decisions when they were captains and sanchalaks. She'll make him feel guilty about everything and gaslight him, but no - he has to pretend that he is hopelessly in love, instead of acknowledging that he's being trashed around by a passive-aggressive, narcissist of a woman, who controls whom he should speak to and whom he shouldn't. Apparently as Nishant said, Raqesh is very vocal in the outside world, but for some reason pretends to be naive in the house, to maintain his image outside, as well as flow in the game behind Shamita's pallu. 

After getting a polite earful on the 2nd WKV on how he should take a 'stand' --- stand liya bhi toh kis pe? Not against the important muddas in the house, not against the people he should take a stand against..example uh Shamita Shitty Shetty, who treats him like trash - but instead, choose the person that it's most convenient to take a stand against, (for the sake of showing everyone that he knows how to take a 'stand'). Aka choose Divya to take a stand against. Easiest target anyway. Divya pe toh KJo, Shamita, Neha..sabhi haat saaf karte hai. Why not him as well? His madaaam and Neha have already ostracized her, so why not go with the flow? Thus, in the foam target task with Hina Khan - his choice of words were interesting towards Divya were interesting, 'woh aapka stand tha, yeh mera stand hai'. Stand. He wants to show and highlight to everyone, that he's taking a 'stand' :) A better choice of words would've been, ' woh aapka decision tha, yeh mera decision hai'. Stand bolna zaroori nahi tha yahan.smiley36

For some reason I feel he's attracted to Divya deep within as a person / friend or whatever, but does not have the courage to stand up to Shamita. He cannot lose the benefits of being associated with Shamita and he knows that. Clever banda. KJo ka favor milega, he will go till the end of the game, without doing anything actually worthy. Will prove all his friends outside wrong, who may have told him that this show is not for him.smiley36

Shamita must've lowkey threatened this man atleast 5-6 times now, to not talk to Divya. He was 'Yes and Amen' all the time to her. Now when Zeeshan got evicted and Divya was crying,  apparently Raqesh gadha gets the courage to go and sit with her and actually be a friend to her, which he wasn't in 3 weeks. Divya is pouring her heart out to him, that she fears being cornered and targetted now. Shamita the control freak,....sees it and begins with her passive aggressive behavior and chides him again in the kitchen, for talking to Divya. Raqesh AGAIN does not take a stand for what he chose to do, but profusely apologizes, hugs, kisses and shows all idiotic PDA infront of the kitchen camera as Pratik pointed and agrees not to talk to Divya for the Nth time. smiley37 Abey idiot.

Been skipping episodes owing to the PDA overdose of Narcissist and her puppy, glorifying toxic relations on national TV.smiley29 Done with my rant. Off to a nap.

Agree with you... I think that point about when zeeshan left, he was consoling her and when he came to the kitchen, Shamita pounced at him as to why he did so. And he became a bheegi billi. That is the worst thing about him. He truly is spineless, and if you say that then itni mirchi lag jaati hai. Its your actions that make people say it. In that hina khan task, in reply to divya when she said shamita asked you not to talk to me, he accepted it and said - tab hume apna connection strong karna tha  Like is he really in his senses what he is saying πŸ˜• And if zeeshan gave in to divya's opinion on who to give dand to, he was ransacked on wkv (I dont like zeeshan though).  The same pratik he couldnt stand, in yesterday's captaincy task he was supporting them - shamita or whatever the reason. Why didnt he pair with divya to destroy pratik's pyramid? Spineless. And yes wolf because they have just sided with people they hated just to corner the weaker miling akshara divya and corner them. Shamita as an individual I find ok, but never understood what her problem with divya and akshara is?

Edited by smallwonder - 2 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Itnaa lamba post zarooree naheen thaa. 

simply put