Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Any Logic in the whole story...CN people thinking

deepthiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have been reading topics and opinions in this forum regarding Sai's attitude and behaviour.

But I never ever felt Sai was wrong? Virat wants Sai to understand his feeling..how it possible when he couldn't understand that Pakhi was insulting, targeting Sai because of her obsession on him. Pakhi even admitted her feeling to him, still he didn't support Sai infront of the CN clowns that he did have an affair and still Pakhi has feeling for him. He wanted to save Pakhi from humiliation..is that the love he has for Sai.

Sai clearly told him that she could understand his feeling when he told the story at hill top. Why would he say a triangular love story and think that Sai should understand him. 

He never stopped Pakhi from interfering in Sai's matter,even when she was character assessing Sai with drug abuse he kept quite.. 

He never took a stand for Sai, he deserves Pakhi because she is still in love with him. Give a chance to her. Let Sai live her life. CN people deserve Pakhi who loves only virat and not the family. They will understand that she was nice to Kaku and others just for the sake of Virat.

Sai is good and she deserves to be happy.

Indian directors should think some out of the box progressive track rather than illogical crap like this.

Sai is straight forward and ask questions what she feels.

Even normal women will ask such things.

Only good thing in this serial is Sai's and Aai's character.

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soesila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Virat and Pakhi coffee date ..

Whenever Virat took Sai out PP create drama (tamasha) in house..

Virat apni biwi yeh woh..and what now..

She is going for a coffee date with devar to say I love you and will wait for you..and you guys still watch this show..

Kya PV hain "best friends" ka