armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

After a lot of inner debate I’m finally making this post. I know I’m probably going to get a lot of jhoote-chappal, eggs and tomatoes thrown at me, BUT I can’t help but share my fears/thoughts with you all. 

Sooo with that being said, I’m trying my very best to keep thinking positive but lately the makers have not given me any reason to think positive about this show. And hence I have this bad bad nagging feeling that perhaps they haven’t left the dreaded suicide track back? Perhaps they’re gonna insert it here in place of “accident”? Especially because of the way things are and Sai is extremely upset too as we can see but trying to seem cheerful. On top of all that she will see Virat and PP together at cafe. They may even insert a more intense fight between her and Virat after the cafe which could lead to a very depressed Sai who will try to hurt herself?

When her Abba died she took this extreme step because of how lonely she felt and it’s starting to seem like Virat’s cold behavior may make her feel alone again? We already know she thinks no one loves her and so all the negativity is just adding up one after the other? 

As much as I hope and pray this doesn’t happen somehow I feel like if they want to keep the suicide track it may make sense in this situation given the fact that things are extremely bad on all emotional levels right now between SaiRat. 

Bappa I know mera dimag kharab go Gaya hai but these makers are leaving me no choice. 

Okay ready for the jhoote and eggs and tomatoes and gaalis…but do share your thoughts. And I really hope I’m not offending anyone because that’s not the intent at all. Just putting out there what I sense. 

Don’t know many folks here yet but tagging a few. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armulover

After a lot of inner debate I’m finally making this post. I know I’m probably going to get a lot of jhoote-chappal, eggs and tomatoes thrown at me, BUT I can’t help but share my fears/thoughts with you all. 

Sooo with that being said, I’m trying my very best to keep thinking positive but lately the makers have not given me any reason to think positive about this show. And hence I have this bad bad nagging feeling that perhaps they haven’t left the dreaded suicide track back? Perhaps they’re gonna insert it here in place of “accident”? Especially because of the way things are and Sai is extremely upset too as we can see but trying to seem cheerful. On top of all that she will see Virat and PP together at cafe. They may even insert a more intense fight between her and Virat after the cafe which could lead to a very depressed Sai who will try to hurt herself?

When her Abba died she took this extreme step because of how lonely she felt and it’s starting to seem like Virat’s cold behavior may make her feel alone again? We already know she thinks no one loves her and so all the negativity is just adding up one after the other? 

As much as I hope and pray this doesn’t happen somehow I feel like if they want to keep the suicide track it may make sense in this situation given the fact that things are extremely bad on all emotional levels right now between SaiRat. 

Bappa I know mera dimag kharab go Gaya hai but these makers are leaving me no choice. 

Okay ready for the jhoote and eggs and tomatoes and gaalis…but do share your thoughts. And I really hope I’m not offending anyone because that’s not the intent at all. Just putting out there what I sense. 

Don’t know many folks here yet but tagging a few. 

@bold: true! even I feel the same, there are high chances this will happen given vanku's brains and virat will be blamed because of his behaviour with sai led to this! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Even I want to know what the creatives come up with. Sai has already tried to take her own life, accident is also done. Showing any of those two again will reflect very very badly on the female lead. Also for a 19 year old, even this will look too harsh. Second suicide attempt should not be shown so casually. Then mental health and all comes into picture which I am sure itv is not bothered about. Even accident is not advisable. Kitni haddiya todoge. I really really hope nothing of that sort happens.

I would rather have her disappear for a day and then virat goes to search her because farz and yo! 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Agree with you I do Not trust the writers.. 

Today PP said Sai can't  keep virat happy ewwww what she meant by that.. 

The show is becoming D graded bhojpuri film 🤢

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago
armulover thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Even I want to know what the creatives come up with. Sai has already tried to take her own life, accident is also done. Showing any of those two again will reflect very very badly on the female lead. Also for a 19 year old, even this will look too harsh. Second suicide attempt should not be shown so casually. Then mental health and all comes into picture which I am sure itv is not bothered about. Even accident is not advisable. Kitni haddiya todoge. I really really hope nothing of that sort happens.

I would rather have her disappear for a day and then virat goes to search her because farz and yo! 

I agree!! But I won’t even begin to expect anything “mature” from the makers of this show and hence keep getting a bad feeling. Things are going from bad to worse for the show in general. 

However, I do like your thought about the disappearance. After seeing them at Cafe maybe Sai could go missing. That will be a good twist. Give Virat the needed scare and dare I dream to see some more of SaiRat scenes and closeness 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Let’s see what’s in store for us!! Arghh my brain hurts. 

armulover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaome

Agree with you I do Not trust the writers.. 

Today PP said Sai can't  keep virat happy ewwww what she meant by that.. 

The show is becoming D graded bhojpuri film 🤢

Seriously I don’t watch even a single second of didi and her BS. I’m just too fed up of all the nonsense. I didn’t even bother to watch the 3 min lollipop of SaiRat scene today because just like Virat I have no more energy left for all this 🤣

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also after watching the precap today, I'm quite sure sai has drawn some really obtuse conclusion regarding Virat's behaviour , unless someone(sunny) has told her virat is upset with her and not anyone else! 

Also looks like tommorw also sairat scenes are going to be super fast paced and rushed and PP will be shoved down our throat! 

P.S. Sai's could have been better today! 

armulover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppnn7191

@bold: true! even I feel the same, there are high chances this will happen given vanku's brains and virat will be blamed because of his behaviour with sai led to this! 

and honestly I do not trust Vanku’s brain one bit especially after the didi overdose and white washing he’s been serving us these last couple of weeks. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeah. Right now I just want that coffee kaand to get over. As long Bhabhiji's pallu doesn't drop, aal is well.🤗

armulover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppnn7191

Also after watching the precap today, I'm quite sure sai has drawn some really obtuse conclusion regarding Virat's behaviour , unless someone(sunny) has told her virat is upset with her and not anyone else! 

Also looks like tommorw also sairat scenes are going to be super fast paced and rushed and PP will be shoved down our throat! 

P.S. Sai's could have been better today! 

Yup I haven’t been happy with their lack of depth with Sai scenes, dialogues and characterization lately in general. They’re ruining things badly. 

Also, I completely agree about Sai drawing some random conclusion about Virat’s behavior. I’m just so upset that they haven’t shown a single person other than Samrat trying to talk to Sai. In all this she’s truly shown to be all alone. Even after so many kaands PP has all the support and Sai is alone 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️