Arjun's past and present

Posted: 2 years ago

So, Arjun was successful badminton player but was accused of drug case. And has now turned into angry young man😆

Diya and Arjun meet properly today. She helps him out to get up. He throws attitude with yelling and snapping at everyone. She gets back to him for being ungrateful and demands he drops her to tournament. Arjun gives her 'Are you mad look' but agrees when she mentions.. Winner will get money from Karan Mathur.. He has flashbacks of devious things be did... There is a sequence where he is trying to defend.. But someone throws ink at him... And all... 

He sees Karan, now famous person, and buys a knife saying.. Your time will change or something.. 

Overall actor playing Arjun is really good! So scenes did seem beautiful. 

Apparently father didn't support him and he feels unwanted... Everyone seems to be scared of his anger.. 

Family story seems utterly boring and crap with family divided into pro versus against Arjun... Dads planning engagement of Arjun with Tina without consulting him... Seems like they will have opposite pairings for Diya and Karan + Tina and Arjun quadrangle. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤¢

https://twitter.com/ZeeTV/status/1430141589108711428?s=19

The actor playing Arjun has done bengali shows so I guess the acting chops are fine because of that but then a national show is something whole different still the character of Arjun convinces to get our sympathies us about his past. 

Also, after the mention of Tina and Karan, I felt the same thing that they will come up with a love complicated angle. I hope they surprise us though

Originally posted by shahsb_26

So, Arjun was successful badminton player but was accused of drug case. And has now turned into angry young man😆

Diya and Arjun meet properly today. She helps him out to get up. He throws attitude with yelling and snapping at everyone. She gets back to him for being ungrateful and demands he drops her to tournament. Arjun gives her 'Are you mad look' but agrees when she mentions.. Winner will get money from Karan Mathur.. He has flashbacks of devious things be did... There is a sequence where he is trying to defend.. But someone throws ink at him... And all... 

He sees Karan, now famous person, and buys a knife saying.. Your time will change or something.. 

Overall actor playing Arjun is really good! So scenes did seem beautiful. 

Apparently father didn't support him and he feels unwanted... Everyone seems to be scared of his anger.. 

Family story seems utterly boring and crap with family divided into pro versus against Arjun... Dads planning engagement of Arjun with Tina without consulting him... Seems like they will have opposite pairings for Diya and Karan + Tina and Arjun quadrangle. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤¢

https://twitter.com/ZeeTV/status/1430141589108711428?s=19

Thank you soo much for the summary🤗

I want to watch it for the angry hero...but why isnt he looking angry much in that promo?🤣

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

The actor playing Arjun has done bengali shows so I guess the acting chops are fine because of that but then a national show is something whole different still the character of Arjun convinces to get our sympathies us about his past. 

Also, after the mention of Tina and Karan, I felt the same thing that they will come up with a love complicated angle. I hope they surprise us though

now whos this Tina and Karan🤔

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

Thank you soo much for the summary🤗

I want to watch it for the angry hero...but why isnt he looking angry much in that promo?🤣

He looks more a psychopath🤣 than angry everywhere....

But yes, Diya and Arjun would have good chemistry! 

now whos this Tina and Karan🤔

They are introduced in today's episode! 

Karan is Arjun's past rival who had put allegations of drug case against Arjun just because he couldn't beat him in the court. 

While Tina is the girl Arjun's father had roped in for Arjun to marry. 

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 2 years ago
Originally posted by shahsb_26

He looks more a psychopath🤣 than angry everywhere....

But yes, Diya and Arjun would have good chemistry! 

Kahan se psychopath...Promo mein he looks boring...

I wish they showed us his violent side🤣

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

They are introduced in today's episode! 

Karan is Arjun's past rival who had put allegations of drug case against Arjun just because he couldn't beat him in the court. 

While Tina is the girl Arjun's father had roped in for Arjun to marry. 

But is Karan an important character?? Like a parallel lead or something?

Kahan se psychopath...Promo mein he looks boring...

I wish they showed us his violent side🤣

Haan toh see episodes... 

The way he keeps creepily saying... Karan.. Kahan ho.. Tumhara Arjun aa gaya... Is ðŸ¤¢

Promo mein too he seems uninterested... But in other promo he did look violent and angry... 

Watch just 2nd episode ðŸ¤£ first was indeed boring... 

But is Karan an important character?? Like a parallel lead or something?

Seems like it!