Balika Vadhu 2

Anandi is so adorable.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Excellent casting by makers.

The 8 year old anandi is so cute..a bundle of joy..show mein jaan daal di.

The only downside I found is anandis sasural has huge negative vibes and her own home is more pleasant..jigar  comes across as haughty,there's already the aunt who is a dominating vamp and the saas (who was loving before leap) doesn't show that much enthusiasm towards anandi now.

S1 mein anandis sasural was very well presented..despite dadisa being mean,others like sumita bhairon suguna gehna were really positive and jagya was never haughty ..but a spoiled brat.

Edited by ratna.nanda - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Absolutely, the child actor playing Anandi is very cute & talented. She put life in the show.

Edited by Veenapain - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Strange in serial they show jalebi but not faafda  and yeh baa  aur prem  anandi ke dushman hai ya dost  yeh samajh nahin aaya 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I find her adorable and cute too 😘, so feel like pulling her cheeks. Plus i love the innocence, which is rare on ITV these. Bahut annoying hote hai Baaki. 

That said... I find her sasural immensely regressive. It's so stupid... The devi episode was insane... Keeping a small child starving plus chakki peesing is so not right. Isn't someone gonna stand up against it? 

And why couldn't her mil grind while anadi poured the lentils? 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago