Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Take down of Divya Agarwal

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Increasingly Divya is coming across as more obnoxious than strong. She was wronged and she deserved support for the unfair treatment but the thing about arrogance and overconfidence is that can make one look off-putting in a whiff. You might have the strongest case but people will not want to support you. During the whole task with Hina, I could tell at several instances where even Hina felt low key embarrassed like the incident with making fun of Neha's family name. 

Her utter disregard to the host is terrible optics tbh. She wanted to make a really good first impression on him but probably after the first WKW she realizes that it's not going to happen so she gave herself a pass to just being rude. 

Shamita's talking about 20 years of work exp is bad but her going around talking abt how she has done so many reality shows and know in and out of it and how she is going to show people how things are done is somehow ok? Two scripted shows and she is actually convinced that she is a reality show queen. 

She talks about Shamita and Neha speaking behind the back but just a few days back she was with them calling her nishu pishu kans mama and what not. She would do a great service to herself by easing the self-righteous tone and not taking the route of forced victimhood (latter could be challenging though given the company). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meri need nahi hai BB ..Pratik tumhe zaroorat hogi tumhara career down ja raha hai...

when question --- BB meri chahat hai but zaroorat nahi 

Mujhe iss group wroup main nahi khelna ....but to Akshara ab apna group strong hai ..Neha pasand nahi thi now she is gone and gaba aa gaya...

same Nishant was kans mama now same Nishant is good player becasue Karan johar and Heena praised his game ...

sabe se always very mean hoke baat karti hai but jab koi same medicine de de to 😭

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Meri need nahi hai BB ..Pratik tumhe zaroorat hogi tumhara career down ja raha hai...

when question --- BB meri chahat hai but zaroorat nahi 

Mujhe iss group wroup main nahi khelna ....but to Akshara ab apna group strong hai ..Neha pasand nahi thi now she is gone and gaba aa gaya...

same Nishant was kans mama now same Nishant is good player becasue Karan johar and Heena praised his game ...

sabe se always very mean hoke baat karti hai but jab koi same medicine de de to 😭

Hypocrisy of madam Divya.

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Increasingly Divya is coming across as more obnoxious than strong. She was wronged and she deserved support for the unfair treatment but the thing about arrogance and overconfidence is that can make one look off-putting in a whiff. You might have the strongest case but people will not want to support you. During the whole task with Hina, I could tell at several instances where even Hina felt low key embarrassed like the incident with making fun of Neha's family name. 

Her utter disregard to the host is terrible optics tbh. She wanted to make a really good first impression on him but probably after the first WKW she realizes that it's not going to happen so she gave herself a pass to just being rude. 

Shamita's talking about 20 years of work exp is bad but her going around talking abt how she has done so many reality shows and know in and out of it and how she is going to show people how things are done is somehow ok? Two scripted shows and she is actually convinced that she is a reality show queen. 

She talks about Shamita and Neha speaking behind the back but just a few days back she was with them calling her nishu pishu kans mama and what not. She would do a great service to herself by easing the self-righteous tone and not taking the route of forced victimhood (latter could be challenging though given the company). 

Nicely framed every thoughts. One thing I want to highlight in starting week she used to say "Mujhe rona nhi aata ". In last week she cried and also said in front of host that " I cried a lot of time during my last two shows".  This shows what a hypocrite she is.She said very rudely that karan should be nominated and before karan she said it was a joke.

josh135 thumbnail

I won’t call her out much because i feel she has some build up in her coz of her dad’s death and she’s going all out. But yes i feel shes strong but comes across as rude at times and when talks about others she herself doesn’t realise her tone… that’s the case with all though but she comes across as rude most often. I think someone should just tell her how it’s coming across and maybe she needsto calm a little bit…and try to be a little forgiving. She will be great then.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Hmm. her standing upto KJO is an absolute pleasure to watch esp given his atrociously biased hosting 😂😂. So much so that KJO has to chillao and say things like I am the host. You will never be. When she speaks of Shamita his feathers are so ruffled that he starts screaming he is a fair host when she isn’t even speaking of him… Etc etc. Bandhaa is more ruffled by her than the BB HMs 😂😂. He has to scream things like he is a feminist and has power to evict etc etc and she is like idgaf dude 😂😂😂. Just cause of that alone one could care less of what she does in the house  but she even won the captaincy despite elite senior shams best effort to be biased sanchalak in that task 🤣… 

And sorry to break the delusional thinking as logically speaking the only conclusion at end of day one can draw is voot votes…. And unfortunately the voting voot jantaa is also loving it voting her at top 2 weeks in a row 😂😂😂. And no I never vote for any thakelas on BB 😂😂. Cuz don’t really care about who wins 😂😂😂. 

Sorry … 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lol this girl has always been arrogant, badtameez and behaves like a sadakchhap quite often! I love when the host bajaoes her, itna attitude dikhati hai uske aage bhi befaltu ka! 👎🏼