Bhagya Lakshmi

Can Rishi just stay the way he is ?

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just binge watched the whole show and the wedding promo. Ofcourse, the show is moving ridiculously fast and Rishi giving THAT nod to his family indicates that there's something wrong. The intros on Zee5 and Wikipedia also point in the same direction.

But, I so want Rishi to stay the way he is.Honestly, I would have never started this show if Rishi didn't act the way he does -- respectful, down to earth, empathetic. He is just so endearing. Especially him acting his age, unlike other EK man child leads, this instantly had me hooked.

Yes, if Rishi stays the way he is we won't be getting the Rishmi slowburn. Regarding that, I am not saying he has to be in love with her instantly. He can act like a grown man and not just misbehave with Lakshmi, for example throwing her out of the room , throwing her out of the car in the streets a.k.a classic toxic EK male leads. Just don't make him turn into THAT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I so wish he does. The first Bhagyalakshmi trailer was Laxmi handing over her tiffin box to Rishi & him smiling at her. Such a heartwarming promo. I've been following the show regularly since the first episode. Then the promo came and I was like NOT AGAIN? Why does EK have to ruin her every show. Not every story has to be hate to love. Aur hate bhi to one sided, the ML hates the FL. They really have the option to not make Rishi the same.

NINALOGY thumbnail

I wish so but ekta maiyan ko itni positivity digest nhi hoti 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

😆 he can't... Warna show won't go forward... The tiffin box promo made me curious too as how does lead not look like angry old/young man... ðŸ¤ª

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I too really wish Rishi stays the way he is !!!!!!!

If they turn rishi into another mcp ML, it would not make any sense..

As in general forced / cheat marriage ML is not like this... he is rude, detached.. and obviously not interested in FL or wedding... 

here rishi seems genuinely interested in laxmi... putting efforts in... trying to make her feel comfortable... adjusting to ... 

Yes, his mom & family can give laxmi hard time...

I also wish rishi father do NOT be part of that cheat/plan.... that girl would never trust anyone in her life after if he does... as she saw her father in him...

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rishi cant behave the way he is because so far his been introduced to us as good boy image personality but as we see in wedding promo plus RishMi 1st meet in just seconds he broke promise which describes his bit of personality there and most importantly his hiding his true face so jo bhi hai that real Rishi we still have to wait after marriage we saw his real personality 

For now Rishi isnt real Rishi in front of Lakshmi and we clearly saw his soft gestures and his character like "Either its highway or skyway i want it in my way" apna kaam karne ke liye ungli tedhi krna is mandatory and he didnt bother to hurt anyone for his family and his love for his mom showing typical mamma's boy image so indeed he has some positivity and ya thats true its ITV show so now a days male lead itna sweet that too before shaadi naah its not possible 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

There is definitely another side of his personality/story ... I wish they don't show that ghisi piti kundali dosh and rishi marrying laxmi for that... story!

I wish they do NOT change rishi-laxmi dynamics (no secret gf/wife please)

I hope the tragic point story needs....  turns out to be one of these:

- in some accident rishi lost his memory and changed his personality 360 degree, I meant - he was don/bad-man type of before (hence having those compromised pictures / past)

- some illness rishi already has, hiding from laxmi and world...

- rishi gets in some accident after wedding... hurts himself or lose senses or hand or leg.... etc  and laxmi struggle... to co op with him and family

- he did NOT want to marry (anyone (no secret gf/wife please) )  - he did agree only so he can inherit grandfathers property... etc.

- he lost some huge property/business and believing in luck (kundli)... laxmi bringing in

It would be interesting to  see if  that tragedy helps them to come closer!

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Male leads are not angry in every show.its mainly in gul shows that the male lead is always angry.but all male leads get butchered for the story to move.

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

😆 he can't... Warna show won't go forward... The tiffin box promo made me curious too as how does lead not look like angry old/young man... ðŸ¤ª

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Male leads are not angry in every show.its mainly in gul shows that the male lead is always angry.but all male leads get butchered for the story to move.

Kekta ke MLs yaar.. They are always arrogant, sad, angry or whatever specially when it comes to FL😆... Rishi looked different from all... 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I feel angry n arrogant are gul heroes.ekta heroes are angry only in some tracks.they are not basically arrogant also.but ekta heroes are born fools.If they compete with each other in foolishness we cant even guess who will win the best fool award.

Rishi is calm now as its the beginning.later separation will happen as ekta is obsessed with separation.before that rishi will be angry.very soon it will happen. 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Kekta ke MLs yaar.. They are always arrogant, sad, angry or whatever specially when it comes to FL😆... Rishi looked different from all... 

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 years ago