Tera Mera Saath Rahe

Gopika and Saksham

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So will Ashi Marry Saksham younger brother????

I am guessing so.....so far the show is okay was hoping for more dramatic SNS style its quite slow now...Hopefully Gopi don't leave like before and back again Devoleena lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm guessing it'll pick up soon once the marriage tracks start. 

I think some of the drama will start up once Methila tries to figure out how to get Gopika as her bahu. So far there's the expected mami, aashi, jignesh gunda-wannabe and the forced rishta. 

honestly, deboleena was okay, but I think SNS1 made a place in our hearts bc of the original cast chemistry. once deboleena came, gopi's entire character and fashion changed quite fast... it felt like a leap. all the memes of SNS1 were from Gia's time so I think that was a major motivator to have her cast. 

I'm curious though bc this channel doesn't let a show run for very long so maybe they won't drag out tracks. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

So will Ashi Marry Saksham younger brother????

I am guessing so.....so far the show is okay was hoping for more dramatic SNS style its quite slow now...Hopefully Gopi don't leave like before and back again Devoleena lol

Both Gia & Devoleena can play Gopi's role. I never saw Gia's aggressive role so I hope to see that in the coming days or future.

So I don't want Gia to quit.