Something Feels Off (I might be Wrong)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Guys! 

I just finished Binge watching Bhagya Lakshmi. And to be honest, i felt something was off. Like isn't this serial going super fast. Like main leads knows eachother for just one week and now getting married and in love. 

I Feel like there is some dark side of Rishi's family or something. Like they are way good to be true. 

I might be Wrong guys! It is just my assumption.🙈

Do let me know, if is it only me or you guys also have some doubt regarding it!!

You are not wrong. There is definitely something fishy with rishi and his family 

I have lots of assumptions regarding the upcoming track.

Like if we connect it to the serial title ( Bhagya Lakshmi) then there's one story which can go is. Rishi's family is full on superstitious or something. And they will use lakshmi for her bhagya. Rishi won't accept her as his wife after marrige and come as a negative character when they go to Australia.

This is one of my assumption. 

Originally posted by Shramannimik

I have lots of assumptions regarding the upcoming track.

Like if we connect it to the serial title ( Bhagya Lakshmi) then there's one story which can go is. Rishi's family is full on superstitious or something. And they will use lakshmi for her bhagya. Rishi won't accept her as his wife after marrige and come as a negative character when they go to Australia.

This is one of my assumption. 

It can be true 

Yes, if we forget about the family right now - rishi is tooooo good to be true!

IMHO - he has staged everything...is pre planned... what ever ... he is talking/doing while laxmi is around...

He might be already married or in love with some one... and might have some risk on life... some one predicted...so his mom getting panic in every minor problems...around him...

rishi's father show that kundali thrown on road... at first visit to chacha house... might be the reason....getting  laxmi in their life...

laxmi will be like a glorified maid in O house, rishi is not interested in her.... he definitely has gf / wife already... that's why they were running away from neha... as she has parents and she is not like a cow... who will do what ever they ask...

If we forget the logic - I really really really like rishi character... (if it is true self)....

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
Originally posted by A4Anjie

Yes, if we forget about the family right now - rishi is tooooo good to be true!

IMHO - he has staged everything...is pre planned... what ever ... he is talking/doing while laxmi is around...

He might be already married or in love with some one... and might have some risk on life... some one predicted...so his mom getting panic in every minor problems...around him...

rishi's father show that kundali thrown on road... at first visit to chacha house... might be the reason....getting  laxmi in their life...

If we forget the logic - I really really really like rishi character... (if it is true self)....

So true, on their Date, Rishi was showing his hood side to lakshmi. As if it was all planned. And even i had some Doubts regarding the kundli thing. 

And how Rishi's father was quoting like Rishi has two sides. 

I think this track will go as that typically love hate relationship. Slowly Rishi will fall in love with Lakshmi and go against his mother or something.

It's pretty much confirmed everywhere. Old wine in a new bottle. I hope they don't make Rishi like the other typical ML's. His family can be superstitious but I hope he's not. 

Besides, I want them to take this opportunity to make Lakshmi a stronger character, who can stand up for herself. She's good to others but not to herself.

I’m loving this discussion. Great ideas and it’s true… story can swing on any side. But bottom line remains that this goodness of a character that we are witnessing right now in Rishi is a total facade and is temporary. Same goes for the too good to be true Oberoi family. Esp the possessiveness shown by Rishi’s mom. Opposites attract but these two are going to be polar opposites. To find a girl for an eligible, talk-of-the-town, happening and rich bachelor amidst a villager family is unheard of and is not realistic. So there’s definitely an ulterior motive here. All of them are in the plan… even the dadi too. I have seen her play grey shades before lol. 

Did you notice how Rishi said that he had got a lot of compromising photos out there too? I wonder if he’s hinting towards his playboy image there .. 🧐

Let’s see how the next twist unfolds. Excited for it actually but one thing that continue to bug me is that for some reason, Lakshmi looks older than Rishi. Perhaps due to her get up in the show or because Rishi still looks younger despite his beard look - something that needs some work towards it.

Sana~