Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why is Saif Ali Khan still getting movies? - Page 2

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I thought bhoot police did well and thr making a sequel???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bhoot Police actually did very well in terms of feedback from audience and was widely streamed. Tanhaji did well; Jawaani jaaneman was also a success. He's doing well for himself 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As stated above, Saif's mainstream movies tend to do well. They may not be monster hits, but they don't bomb either. Movies like Kalakaaandi and Laal Kaptaan are too off beat to be hits, and I am sure even their makers do not expect them to be hits. Plus he garnered a lot of plus points for sacred games and that has helped him stay relevant

And most importantly, he is a really good actor 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think Saif has always been an underrated actor. He's never been afraid of taking risks and has done a slew of quirky and offbeat roles. I think he will continue to get roles for a long time because - whenever a creator wants to try something different - Saif will be willing to take the risk. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He is the best part of every movie he takes part in- be it the Kache Dhaage, Dil Chahta Hai, Omkara, Kal Ho Na Ho or even the most recent Tanhaji. So why shouldn’t he get more movies?

atominis thumbnail

Saif is willing to accept any roles, scripts offered to him, lower his price. Other stars of his generation are still stuck in their past iconic status and do not lower their price nor accept all sorts of roles.

So Saif is a safe bet for producers who get a senior, popular actor at an affordable price, willing to do any role, without baggage of past stardom. 

He may or may not give hits but his flexible attitude ensures he has no shortage of offers for an actor of his age.