Posted: 2 years ago

Hello i am Tinki..

I think this is the first thread of this forum. I am shocked no one is here as there was a big fanbase of old gopi bahu. I was a viewer of old SNS when Gia was there and stopped watching after she was thrown out from the show. Anyway happy to see that makers are back with old gopi kokila pair with new names.The first episode was great and refreshing.Love Gia and her natural attempt to make Gopika look different and fresh and the story too 

Hello Tinki,

Nice to see you here. I was also a viewer of sns with original gopi. I also stopped watching when she was replaced....so happy to see this show...i have watched first week... loving it...

Originally posted by neetusidhu

Hello Tinki,

Nice to see you here. I was also a viewer of sns with original gopi. I also stopped watching when she was replaced....so happy to see this show...i have watched first week... loving it...

Hello Neetu..i hope i can address you like that. Yes never expected they can come back like this. I hope it click because it is looking fresh even if it us a kind of remake with slight differences.

Gia is so refreshingly great .. 

Hello 🤗

So happy to see a post here! I came to check if they made the forum yday and it wasn’t up. So glad it is. I, myself, watched and participated in the original SNS forum. Really loving Gia’s acting and am so glad they did their best to get the core group together. The show budget and “look” for the show is so good! It’s the perfect, not over-the-top and hyper-dramatic, show … I can pay attn and still do my work w/out getting frustrated.

Also Nazim looks fresh .. he was getting a bit tired looking at the end of SNS and during parts of SNS 2. 

Don't waste your time on forums..you will not get anything to discuss on the show.i was also a fan  But now I realize it all seems very strange to me Why am I discussing something that has no reality which is fake..Everything they show in this serial is fake..And it is foolish for us to comment on that.

So happy to see people here....loving this show....

Don’t mind me.  I’m just curious 😁

Hi everyone,

I was also watching the original SNS with Gia and was waiting for the forum to open.Glad it is finally open.

Yes, regarding the forum,it is good to share the thoughts about the episodes.

I have just watched a couple of episodes and have to catch up with remaining episodes and will try to be active as much as possible..

Also hoping to make new friends here..

Hi all, I am Anjie (sreeanji)

Not a big fan of saas-bahu drama...I am here  for jia & rupalji .... liked so far.

would like to see most of gopika empowerment done by mithila (and saksham) with comic relief by aashi  & her mom tricks falling flat !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Xarina dii how r u...It's a long long time, I hope u remember me.Edited by Shweta2111 - 2 years ago