Reasons why I am liking this season.

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

1. No irritating contestants: At first I found Di quite irritating in the first week, but she toned down and seems quite genuine sometimes.

2. Balance: There is a nice balance of toxic/loud/ cunning contestants and quite/dumb contestants. I wish Urfi was still in the game as she was quite fun.

3. No popular tv actor/actress: Spared from the fandom fights. ðŸ˜µ

I want them all to go the main BB house, there can be some wild card entries, but I am liking these contestants so far. 

Edited by BearNaNa - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail

To be honest I’m also really enjoying this season. I like all the contestants they have their own personality and shades. Also i feel its a well structured and thought out season till now atleast.

Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: josh135

To be honest I’m also really enjoying this season. I like all the contestants they have their own personality and shades. Also i feel its a well structured and thought out season till now atleast.

True, nothing looks forced or OTT...I hope this season remains the same. Everyone gives organic reaction except Akshara.

Edited by BearNaNa - 2 years ago
josh135 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BearNaNa

True, nothing looks forced or OTT...I hope this season remains the same. Everyone gives organic reaction except Akshara.

Ditto feeling! Yes she’s very fake as of now

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

just axe the OTT concept and straight up start the main season! lets get going... they always keep runing it with 4 week mai finale, scene paltega and all that bakwaas ! trying to do shocking eliminations only to bring evicted ppl back.... 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

for me i liked this season so far too

esp first week was really good

second week was thanda and fault wasn't of contestants

but the way the tasks were designed 

infact some muddas created this week by contestants😆

n there r two ppl from tv though(raqesh n riddhima)

but since they both didn't do much shows their fandom ain't that strong like usual tv actor/actress

and as for fandom war, my problem is how they blindly defend their favs and i really don't like that

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Akshara ko nikal do baki sab acha hai ..

Yes the balance of the show is what i like most in it 

josh135 thumbnail

I’m absolutely loving the season. The contestants are truly doing andab job. But yeah Akshara is very weird. She really needs to come out and see herself so fake and boring. Even karan is like gayab but i find him cute and funny.. his expressions are hilarious. But Akshara toh bhai.. feel like fast forwarding when her scene is there.