Website Satisfaction Survey - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

No worries. It will come again to you after 7 days.

And we will fine tune our questions also from time to time as it has to be a more regular feature to collect feedback from our members.

Thk u Vijay Sir 

Awaiting the survey next week then๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Filled it day before yesterday! 

Vijay, the efforts you and the team put in, to improve even the smallest of things at IF is really commendable!!

That's what makes IF such an awesome place to be!!!

Filled the survey.

Now I realised, it has been popping up and I wasn't paying attention thinking it was one of those Google pop ups.  

Cheers..

V nice initiative for the website Vijay sir.

Will surely fill it.

Finally i filled the survey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hi,

Thank you for taking part in our Survey. 

Lot of members complained about the Ads coming in the post area and we have removed the Auto Ad system so that it does not show ads in the middle of the post.

Keep giving your feedback as it helps us improve our site.

Regards,

Good move I have already taken the survey๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This survey is adding a lot of positive aspects to our IF, making it as a living, breathing entity on the internet. Every survey you conduct and the consequent update you make to the website plays an important role in its interaction with  members. 

The collection of opinion through surveys will add qualitative and quantitative feedback directly from users.

And because the feedback comes directly  from members, the changes they want to make match their expectations, creating a win-win situation. 

Simply put, if you update and add such new interactions, which activates direct communication both ways, between the  Administrator and the member using it, the IFians and  the search engines will love you for it Vijay.  

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
  1. Overall, how satisfied are you with this website?
  2. What, if anything, do you find frustrating or unappealing about this website?
  3. What is your main reason for visiting this website today?
  4. Did you successfully complete your main reason for visiting this website today?

1. I am very happy Indiaforum

2. Ads are frustrating, bt now used to ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3. The shows i am following, and to get ther spoilers forum discussions, chit chats

4. Yes

Originally posted by Nichuss

1. Overall, how satisfied are you with this website?
  2. What, if anything, do you find frustrating or unappealing about this website?
  3. What is your main reason for visiting this website today?
  4. Did you successfully complete your main reason for visiting this website today?

1. I am very happy Indiaforum

2. Ads are frustrating, bt now used to ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3. The shows i am following, and to get ther spoilers forum discussions, chit chats

4. Yes

I agree with you buddy.... all these Ads which keep popping up are initially distracting ..... but regular visitors soon get use to it and learn to browse despite those .. .... the speed is excellent and the Ads can be turned off /out of sight at the click on the "X" button .

...happy browsing as usual