Website Satisfaction Survey

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi All,

We have recently started a Site-wide Website Satisfaction Survey where members have to answer 4 simple questions.

1. Overall, how satisfied are you with this website?
  2. What, if anything, do you find frustrating or unappealing about this website?
  3. What is your main reason for visiting this website today?
  4. Did you successfully complete your main reason for visiting this website today?

If you come across that please take out 2 minutes and fill them up. We are going through all of them and will do our best to make your experience on India Forums better.

These surveys help us get insights which we might miss out otherwise. And we planning to integrate them in our system to get them regularly from our members in a very non-intrusive manner.

Your response stays anonymous.

Regards,

Vijay

Edited by vijay - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Nice initiative 
I want IF to improve by removing the scroller for signatures, allowing at least 2 signatures and gif as a profile pic instead of the circle profile picture

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you Sir ...how nice to know that members' views are given so much importance by the site Admin. ๐Ÿ‘

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent initiative to take continuous feedback from IF users to make lives easier on IF, Vijay Sir. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you much for this. ๐Ÿค—

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I filled it up and already submitted it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Knowing the members' opinion is key to making  any online magic happen. Surveys are welcome, always useful to assess the thoughts, opinions and feelings of online members, so that in which place improvement is needed and possible.  

Thanks, Vijay, for this good initiative. โญ๏ธ

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want a Avi/gif dp instead of the pic in circle as it was before... I used to like it๐Ÿ˜’

Savera84 thumbnail

Sure, If I come across it, I will fill it out.

This is one site I like to visit regularly and I have enough good reasons to visit it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Cheers..

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vijay Sir i came across this survey and unfortunately i had been unable to complete it๐Ÿ˜’ ...i answered only 2 questions and then it got closed as i closed an add which was beside the survey...

I hope i ll come across the survey once again as i really want to answer all the questions.

Thk you Vijay for this initiative๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

Vijay Sir i came across this survey and unfortunately i had been unable to complete it๐Ÿ˜’ ...i answered only 2 questions and then it got closed as i closed an add which was beside the survey...

I hope i ll come across the survey once again as i really want to answer all the questions.

Thk you Vijay for this initiative๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

No worries. It will come again to you after 7 days.

And we will fine tune our questions also from time to time as it has to be a more regular feature to collect feedback from our members.