Posted: 28 days ago

Hi All,

We have recently started a Site-wide Website Satisfaction Survey where members have to answer 4 simple questions.

1. Overall, how satisfied are you with this website?
  2. What, if anything, do you find frustrating or unappealing about this website?
  3. What is your main reason for visiting this website today?
  4. Did you successfully complete your main reason for visiting this website today?

If you come across that please take out 2 minutes and fill them up. We are going through all of them and will do our best to make your experience on India Forums better.

These surveys help us get insights which we might miss out otherwise. And we planning to integrate them in our system to get them regularly from our members in a very non-intrusive manner.

Your response stays anonymous.

Regards,

Vijay

Edited by vijay - 28 days ago

Nice initiative 
I want IF to improve by removing the scroller for signatures, allowing at least 2 signatures and gif as a profile pic instead of the circle profile picture

Thank you Sir ...how nice to know that members' views are given so much importance by the site Admin. smiley32

Excellent initiative to take continuous feedback from IF users to make lives easier on IF, Vijay Sir. smiley20

Thank you much for this. smiley31

I filled it up and already submitted it smiley20.

Knowing the members' opinion is key to making  any online magic happen. Surveys are welcome, always useful to assess the thoughts, opinions and feelings of online members, so that in which place improvement is needed and possible.  

Thanks, Vijay, for this good initiative. smiley10

Posted: 27 days ago

I want a Avi/gif dp instead of the pic in circle as it was before... I used to like itsmiley13

Posted: 27 days ago

Sure, If I come across it, I will fill it out.

This is one site I like to visit regularly and I have enough good reasons to visit it.smiley20

Cheers..