Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s discussion reached a new low when the panchayat and HMs started discussing.  veto. Since it was bata group in panchayat and other bata team targeted .. the tata team decided that if there is a majority one can’t veto 😂😂. So according to them a veto is a tie breaker 🤣

enuff said right ? If they can’t even figure out that veto is discretionary power to overturn any majority decision :)

So now whole house nominated. Time for the tata group to lose another one 🤣

LMAO and Nishant properly called out Raqesh.

"one team's life is at stake here" is what Raqesh said. Ab dekh lo, everyone's life is on the line now because panchayat couldn't make a decision and didn't even attempt to make a decision. 

Shamita was never going to agree with nominating Neha because that's her buddy (and we all know how Neha gets when someone tells the truth about her in a game). 

supergirl silver banshee gif - Google Search | Silver banshee, Banshee,  Special effects makeup

Originally posted by guenhwyvar

LMAO and Nishant properly called out Raqesh.

"one team's life is at stake here" is what Raqesh said. Ab dekh lo, everyone's life is on the line now because panchayat couldn't make a decision and didn't even attempt to make a decision. 

Shamita was never going to agree with nominating Neha because that's her buddy (and we all know how Neha gets when someone tells the truth about her in a game). 

supergirl silver banshee gif - Google Search | Silver banshee, Banshee, Special effects makeup

moose even applied awesome logic here .. she finally expressed a complete thought when she said. We were at risk. We were willing to take risk. But you think jantaa will vote with us and hence your friends will be nominated which means we are right and hence you don’t want to agree on veto 😂😂😂…… Rakesh had no reply. 

The thing I loved about this whole task was that BB made popat of them by nominating everyone including the captains. 🤣 Itni beizzati kaise seh lete hain yeh log. 🤣 Zee's maast reply "Sab nominated hain is liye dost ban rahe hain" something like that. 🤣

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

The thing I loved about this whole task was that BB made popat of them by nominating everyone including the captains. 🤣 Itni beizzati kaise seh lete hain yeh log. 🤣 Zee's maast reply "Sab nominated hain is liye dost ban rahe hain" something like that. 🤣

Yup. This was never about saving lives. 😂😂😂. Mein history bantey dekhana chahtaa hoon this weekend. When one of the Kapitans is evicted as a result of this 😂😂😂. Best and only real advantage of kapiyan being that they have immunity that week 😂😂

Can you imagine Rakesh ki haalat without Shamita — kis ka yes man banega without her 😂😂😂

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Yup. This was never about saving lives. 😂😂😂. Mein history bantey dekhana chahtaa hoon this weekend. When one of the Kapitans is evicted as a result of this 😂😂😂. Best and only real advantage of kapiyan being that they have immunity that week 😂😂

Can you imagine Rakesh ki haalat without Shamita — kis ka yes man banega without her 😂😂😂

Unfortunately in dono mein more chances are Raqesh going out than Shamita. 🤣

But I so want Raqesh to get a new partner. Will he rise or flop without Shamita ? 😆

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Unfortunately in dono mein more chances are Raqesh going out than Shamita. 🤣

But I so want Raqesh to get a new partner. Will he rise or flop without Shamita ? 😆

I too think he has more chance than her. All I know is that I have never seen someone use a “dumb card” on this show so far and he still tries to use it. Mujhey yeh BB samajh naheen aata. I knew nothing of this show. I am still trying to understand it. 😂😂. Dude is lost. I have a feeling. Either him or Karan or gaaba going out this weekend. 

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I too think he has more chance than her. All I know is that I have never seen someone use a “dumb card” on this show so far and he still tries to use it. Mujhey yeh BB samajh naheen aata. I knew nothing of this show. I am still trying to understand it. 😂😂. Dude is lost. I have a feeling. Either him or Karan or gaaba going out this weekend. 

Haha dumb card. 🤣 Someone said he is not like this outside. Kaun tha woh ? 🤔 So I don't know if that person exposed him or not. 😆  I don't mind between Raqesh and Karan dono hi useless hain. 😆

First veto ka meaning totally warp keeya 

Then rules samjhey naheen for the dominoes task on day 1 and acted as if it was no big deal after refusing to see that the Z was actually a Z and disqualified Pratik on day 1 😂😂. 

Then on day 2 blatantly punished nishant and moose with prejudice… 

finally they actually sat and discussed how Rakesh shouldn’t have peed and perhaps needs diapers as Shamita wanted to control the outcome of the task result and not give Divya another round. So literally have no clue about what sanchalak means and thinks it’s power to control outcome as they want.

elite to doooor ki baat hain .. Simply put 

what is this tata baba names?😆they cant think off any other good name? so if there will be another grp or divya the mastermind's solo team- it will be tagged as Ambani?🤔