Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jayasharma25

I was remembering you when I heard the song…your constant wish for Sana the singer… the vocals are  soothing however more importantly she has improved her enunciation so much…I cannot detect the punjabi accent.  On a separate note…I saw your response to Zehereeli’s post…makes sense…grief is so personal…no wrong way or right way…so all thoughts are valid… I just wish peace for all of us…even though we always feel emotionally for Sana or Sid’s mom…but us folks..who after a year continue to grieve…are not able to share with anyone else as no one can understand how a “celebs” passing affected us…. We are also in a tough spot…so wishing peace for us all 

Indeed, Jaya. Well enunciated powerful vocals. Glad she is not wasting her god given skills.

Yes, grief has no definition... each one deals with it differently. Us, Shehnaz, his mother... all stumble along in our own ways. Peace for all 🙏

Camlin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Remembering you today Sidharth. Looking at your face on social media today still felt like a punch. I hope wherever your soul it, it is happy, wise and full of life as you here. To wish for you to never have gone would be inconsequential, for you had to leave. But it was surreal to know a man of your caliber, mind and strength once graced our tv screens and became our ideal. 

Hope everyone is coping up okay today. It’s a hard day, but we can survive it. 

Peace and Love to you Sidharth.