SidNaaz Unlimited cc 81 ~~~ Beautiful journey - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by shalu79

We will definitely get it some time in futurešŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž don't be sad.. humne kabhi expect kiya tha hume aise pics milenge inke.. aur itne unfiltered dekhne ko milega inhe..ā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļø I can't stop watching that aur pass wala clipšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I know.. kabhi na kabhi tou milengešŸ˜†

more than the Aur paas scene (which undoubtedly was hot and full of chemistry), it's their little moments which took me back to how I actually fell for them..

you know when she fell from the chair and he held her tightly or how he rubbed her back when she got emotional or when he tried to keep Dharmesh away sneakily.. it's these moments which actually bring out the real themā¤ļø

The episode was love. Loved each and every bit of it. And Sid kitna sharmata hai yaar. Matlab us Aur Paas scene mein Sid kitna conscious tha and he was blushing like hell man. Sana tou hai hi bindaas. I felt emotional when Sana was explaining how she talks to her family on video call. Sid bara possessive hai Sana ko le k abhi bhi. Kaisay Dharmesh se jal raha tha. But he cares for her a lot. And this is the beauty of this relationship ā¤ļø

Iā€™ve yet to watch the episode ā€¦got it recorded so canā€™t wait ā¤ļø

Btw r they there on tomorrowā€™s epi too or was it today only? the reason Iā€™m asking coz some ppl on twitter are saying to rangu that certain parts were missing šŸ§

Sidharth kya hai yaaršŸ¤£ Sana ko cartoon bolta hai ye bada cartoon haišŸ¤£ Iski being private hawa mein udd jati hai if he sees anyone near SanašŸ¤£ But we love itā¤ļø

https://twitter.com/sidnaazforlif3/status/1429305299496669190?s=19

Originally posted by iram510

Iā€™ve yet to watch the episode ā€¦got it recorded so canā€™t wait ā¤ļø

Btw r they there on tomorrowā€™s epi too or was it today only? the reason Iā€™m asking coz some ppl on twitter are saying to rangu that certain parts were missing šŸ§

Aaj bhi aayega episode and yes kuch parts nhn thay but in one hour yahi dikha saktya hain as baki sab already unhon ne IG and twitter pe daal tou dia hai

https://twitter.com/BiggBossTw/status/1429332878433812480?s=19

Ye kitna sahi funny vm hšŸ¤£

And sid us vlog mein Majnu wali harkat or rhešŸ¤£