Kareena Kapoor overrated: not more than 13 hits in 20 year career? - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Karishma is much better than kareena 

At 17 years only she could dance better than kareena at 28 or 38 

At 22 she did dil to pagal hai and at 21 raja hindustani and overshadowed madhuri and amir khan although she had smaller time on screen

Also she left movie with bobby deol and struggled did not get launch like star kids 

She debuted opp a south star i think in prem qaidi 

Kareena was touted no 1 before her debut hyped like anything like ranbir kapoor and although had 20 flops still got films

Karsishma started from ground to reach top

Kareena started from top with crown and than fell as she did duds and not good at acting or dancing or beauty etc 

Karishma career can be compared to mumtaz or vidya balan who started slow and struggled years 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 years ago

Kareena shared her new poster for Lal Singh Chaddha! Releasing April 2022. Kareena ongoing now to 22 years 😁

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWfP5i6JyEd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I like Kareena. She is fun and full of herself, she makes songs fun. She is smart to do movies with hit actors. I am excited about her movie with aamir 

As much as I hate this birch, she has established herself as a top star, so this thread is stupid and TM should find some better hobbies than making stupid threads on actresses. His misogyny seemed cute and funny at first, but now it is annoying and cringe now.

Here I have to say that this desperate rekhaji always jumps into any topic where there is even a single mention of madhuri and makes fun of that person who says anything that slightly goes against her. The fact is that Karishma overshadowed her in dtph, but she, and her fans, can't digest this which is evident from her interviews from that time. Also, she never dominated any big major star of that time on screen, but her pr and paid media always claims otherwise and tries to conceal the real truth.

The only fact is Kareena Kapoor is the biggest female Star since Madhuri.

She is more for photos, parties, family pics, dresses than acting,

Originally posted by forza

The only fact is Kareena Kapoor is the biggest female Star since Madhuri.

And what about Karishma Kapoor, Kajol, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji ? Have u forgotten them ??

Karishma Kapoor was more uniqe and much bigger star than her sister, especially remember karishma chewing up male heroes like salman in titular role biwi no.1