Kareena Kapoor overrated: not more than 13 hits in 20 year career? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by MDNA

And you forgot Ae Dil Hai Mushkil to!

Next ðŸ¤ª

ADHM was also semi-hit . We can keep going . The point is most of Aishwarya’s career is still flop 😌.

Originally posted by Daechwita

ADHM was also semi-hit . We can keep going . The point is most of Aishwarya’s career is still flop 😌.

You love to prove me wrong don’t you? ðŸ˜­

I agree, she has done majority of roles which were flower pot. She mostly acts with superstars so that her movies will hit. She keeps herself in the news. Her PR team create rumors and she gives awful statements in the media. 

Kareena repeatedly got chances to improve her acting skills.Her OTT acting in the earlier movies were cringeworthy to say the least.But as someone earlier said,hate her or love her,she just can't be ignored.She has a natural star aura and magical screen presence.This is coming from me who used to hate her during her Main Prem ki diwani hoon phase.Jab we met kind of made me change my attitude towards her.Still I am not a fan or love her or anything.But it is difficult to not look at her when she appears on screen.

As for Aishwarya,she might have been OTT in her films as well and has very few hits.But she is someone whom people who don't even follow Bollywood movies recognise .Her victory in Miss World contest made sure of that.

20 years A lister, still working as female lead. Whatever the reason, she's enjoying her stardom and still going strong. Next up; Lal Singh Chaddha, then starting Hansal Mehta'a thriller 

She is overrated. Being a kapoor she had some advantage and then she  put her kid out there for pr, only few individuals are self absorbed enough to gain popularity through a kid and act as if being pregnant is a feat.

In that case, one cant doubt Bebola's star power for staying relevant despite very few hits lol. Even nepotism cant take you further in your career with that many flops..if you dont have the X factor as an actor and a star..and for all her faults, when Bebo performs naturally like Udta Punjab and Ki & Ka and Good News - she kills it.

Aishwarya fans are talking about hits of other actresses🤣😆

Hey..if you are listing aitraaz which was not a clean hit..you gota list ki and ka too..or else you have to take aitraaz out of the list if you are only listing clean hits

I only liked jab we met, 3 idiots and bajrangi bhaijaan (she had a hit and miss role in BB)