Episodes 111 and 112 Key Points

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode 111

Starts with Amma asking if Garv is not Krishna's child then whose is it. Amma suggests retest so that it could be confirmed again. Amma keeps taunting Pratigya and then everyone else also starts to say get the test done to shut Amma up. Pratigya refuses. Komal and Adarsh again fight, she says you are angry but dont bring women home. He says if she has issues then she could divorce him. Amma is brainwashing Samar even more.

Episode 112

Starts with Pratigya refusing to get the test redone leaving Krishna unhappy. He tells her he does want to check it again but Pratigya is adamant of it. Adarsh says I will drink poison, Komal stops him and he tells her I dont want to be with you. Kesar wants to talk with Samar but Amma stops, Samar too asks her to leave him alone. Kesar accuses Amma of trying to separate her and her son. Kriti falls down while palying with Garv and Krishna comes scolds Garv. Pratigya asks him what is wrong with him, Kriti says that Garv wasn't at fault. 

Precap for tomorrow: Garv comes and hugs Krishna asking you still love me right, I am still your son right. Krishna is not able to hug him back. Garv comes to sleep with his parents, Krishna takes his pillow and blanket to sleep on the floor, Pratigya asks him why is he doing this and asks Krishna the reason he wants the test to be redone as he doubts whether Pratigya betrayed him made relations with someone else and gave birth to Garv? To this Krishna shouts her name while raising his hand.