Molkki

FF - Forget Me Not|Part 15 updated on page 42

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys. The weekend has come and gone, Monday now and still no episode. Weekends can be a bit boring so thought I'd write a FF but took too long so wasn't able to post over the weekend. Just didn't realise how difficult it would be so now I appreciate the time and effort put into a FF even more. I don't know how long it will be or if I can even be bothered to continue after I start it so please don't get your hopes up. Anyways, I don't know. I might just wait for the episodes and do it based on how I would have liked the episode to be. Only because I'm not creative enough to fully write my own story. Also Hindi is not my first or second language, so unfortunately the dialogues will be in English. So here we go...

------------------------------

Index:

Part 1 -------------------- Page 1

Part 2 -------------------- Page 3

Part 3 -------------------- Page 5

Part 4 -------------------- Page 6

Part 5 -------------------- Page 9

Part 6 -------------------- Page 12

Part 7 -------------------- Page 14

Part 8 -------------------- Page 17

Part 9 -------------------- Page 22

Part 10 ------------------ Page 26

Part 11 ------------------ Page 30

Part 12 ------------------ Page 35

Part 13 ------------------ Page 39

Part 14 ------------------ Page 41

Part 15 ------------------ Page 42

Banner gifted by x-Nahima-x 😘

Background: It's the evening of Daksh' birthday party, after Vir and Daksh have concluded their deal. Daksh enters his party and his family/friends are there but he only has eyes for one girl and that is Dhwani, the girl of his dreams. He wants to confess his feelings to her tonight and hopes she will give him the best birthday gift ever. Saying yes to his proposal. Everyone wishes him a happy birthday and he thanks his sister, Chandni for throwing him the party. She states that she threw the party but Dhwani arranged everything for him. He's elated to hear that. Chandni also advises him to propose to Dhwani as no one else will marry him.

Daksh: Haha! Very funny.

Chandni: Today, you will get your life partner and today I met my life partner. 

Daksh: What do you mean?

Chandni: I met a groom today.

Daksh: When? Where?

Chandni: At the hotel, he was even wearing a pagdi. Looks like he was ready to get married today. I wonder if I'll ever meet him again. She said dreaming of VPS again.

Daksh: Snap out if it(snapping his fingers at her). Anyways, I met a man in a pagdi today as well. I wonder if it was the same man. I invited him to the party. He said he won't come but you never know, if it is him. We can have a double wedding.

Just then Dhwani arrived with a bouquet of flowers for Daksh.

Dhwani: Happy Birthday Daksh. I hope you get everything you wish for.

Daksh: I only want you. He thinks to himself.

Dhwani: Did you say something? 

Daksh: No, nothing. Come on let's cut the cake.

Daksh, along with Dhwani and his family/friends cut the cake. Daksh feeds Dhwani first and then Chandni. They take a few pictures and the music starts for everyone to start dancing. Daksh thinks this is his chance and takes Dhwani to the dance floor.

Daksh: Thank you for the flowers but there's something else I want from you.

Dhwani: What do you want?

Daksh: First of all. I want you to be honest. There's no pressure.

Dhwani: Okaaaay. Pressure for what?

Daksh: I don't know how to tell you this but Dhwani, ever since I've met you, my life has changed. I can't imagine not having you in my life. I want you with me all the time.

Dhwani: I'm already here all the time with you.

Daksh: I don't mean like that. I mean as a life partner. You don't know how long I've waited to say this to you but... I love you.

Dhwani was shocked, she didn't expect Daksh to say this to her. She also had a reason because of which she couldn't even consider his proposal.

Dhwani: Daksh, I like you. You have done so much for me but how can I say yes? I don't remember anything from my past. I don't want to say yes and then in the future someone else comes and claims I'm their wife. I can't do that to you.

Daksh: I thought about this too but Nishant explained that it's been 6 months, your photo has been in the newspapers so many times and no one has come forward. He says it's a sign that maybe God wants us to be together.

Dhwani: How do you know I'm not already married?

Daksh: There was no MS or sindoor on you when I found you.

Dhwani: What if I already have kids?

Daksh: You don't look old enough to have kids.

Dhwani: Okay. Even if I consider marrying you. What if my memory comes back and I don't want to be with you.

Daksh: Then I'll convince you somehow but why question over something that hasn't happened yet. You're looking for excuses to say no. Just be honest and say no. You don't have to make excuses.

Dhwani was lost in thoughts. How could she explain to Daksh that she didn't love him, no she did love him, but only as a friend. She had no attraction to him. How could she marry someone she wasn't attracted to? Since the last 6 month, Daksh has been there for her all the time. Since he rescued her after the accident and got her treated. How could she say no? She had no good reason not to marry Daksh and he would make a good life partner. How long could she wait for someone from her past to come. If someone loved her, they would have come for her by now. The thought that her family, if she had one didn't care about her just upset her further. At least she was happy when she was with Daksh and his family. It was probably best to move on and Daksh is someone she knows and trusts.

Dhwani: Okay. I'll marry you and don't worry, it's not because of all the favours you've done on me. I don't think I can wait all my life for Hrithik Roshan so you'll have to do.

Daksh: I'm going to ignore that comment. Look(he holds Dhwani's hand) I know you don't love me now but I am willing to wait my whole life for you. You've said yes to me today and this is the best gift ever!

Dhwani: Don't say I didn't warn you if my husband and children turn up.

Daksh: I'll even fight against them for you.

Daksh got down on his knees and placed a diamond ring on Dhwani's finger. Everyone in the party noticed and congratulated the newly engaged couple.

Meanwhile, Vir has decided to attend the party, after all, Daksh and himself will be doing business together. So may as well get to know the man a bit better. He knows he won't enjoy the party. He's no longer at an age to party and no one to enjoy with. The light of his life went away the day Purvi died. Now he's just like a walking corpse. Living with the guilt, about everything he said to Bawri, makes it difficult for him but he will continue to live. This is his punishment. To continue on and suffer for the way he treated her and for not believing her. Sitting in the car waiting to reach his destination, allowed him to delve back into his past.

Flashback

Vir was sat on the sofa, crying silently in the darkness after Purvi left him alone. He stayed there and fell asleep on the sofa. He didn't even realise when Purvi packed a bag and walked out of his haveli and life. The noise of the servants walking around doing their jobs woke him up early morning. He went to his room to shower and get ready for breakfast, along with having to bid adieu to his Nandini. 

As he walked up the stairs, he remembered how he spoke to Purvi the night before. Yes, she made mistakes but she was not to blame for Nandini's marriage breaking apart. Yes, she did the kanyadaan but Nandini would have married that sapola's son one way or another. Bawri was still to blame for Veer's marriage however. Even if she was right about Priyasi being greedy, that gave her no right to deceive Veer by placing Sudha at the mandap. Veer's choice and wishes were taken away and now he was stuck in a forced marriage. Bawri should have known better, considering how their marriage happened. Even after all this has happened, Vir was ready to apologise for the way he spoke to her the night before. He regretted what he said, their marriage was the best thing to happen to him. It bought him out of his loneliness and happiness that he never thought he would get in this life after Sakshi died. Bawri was his life and he needed to let her know that he was sorry and that he would never call their marriage a mistake again.

Vir approached his room, expecting to find Purvi but she wasn't in the room. The bed was tidy. She must be up already, tidied the room and gone to wake the children. Thinking nothing further of it, he went to shower. 

As Vir sat down for breakfast, there was a ring of the doorbell. Gopi went to open the door. It was the police. Why are the police here so early in the morning? Vir's heart started to beat faster for some reason. It was dread. Vir approached the police and led them towards to sofa for a seat. 

Vir: How can I be of help today Inspector?

Inspector: Namaste Mukhiji, we've come across some news that you needed to know. I don't know how to tell you this... but there was a bus accident last night and... we believe Mukhiyaniji was on that bus.

Vir: Are you out of your mind? She can't be on any bus. She's here, in the haveli. Anjali, go call Bawri over here so the Inspecter can see her and be on his way back to the station. 

Anjali: Why am I asked to do this? I'm not a servant. Anjali was walking away when Juhi and Manas came running towards him. 

J&M: Baba, we can't find Haathi. We've looked everywhere but she's not in the house. She didn't wake us up or get us ready today either. 

Vir: (Concerned now)She must be here somewhere, go look again.

J&M: No, we've looked everywhere. She's not in the house.

He asked the servants if they had seen the Mukhiyain. No one had seen her, until Preeti stated that she woke up in the middle of the night once and seen the Mukhiyain with a suitcase outside the haveli, in the rain.

Vir: (Shocked and angry) Why didn't you tell me this before?

Preeti: I didn't think it was my place to say anything.

Knowing that Bawri had indeed left the house and the news that there was a bus accident. Vir asked Veer to take the kids away. Vir asked the inspector about the accident.

Vir: What happened? What makes you believe Bawri, I mean Mukhiyani was on that bus.

Inspector: We found her ID card on the bus in a suitcase.

Vir's heart was again beating so fast as he asked.

Vir: So where is she? Which hospital I mean? Is she hurt much? I need to go!

Inspector: Mukhiji, I don't know how to tell you this but... there were no survivors of the accident. We're here to ask you to come identify her body.

Vir: Bas! You've said this much, don't say any further. Bawri cannot die. This can't be happening. 

Vir composed himself and got ready to go with the police to the hospital.

Hospital Morgue

I'm sorry but the body is badly burnt as a result of the accident. If you can try and identify the body through her clothes, informed a staff member at the hospital. The cloth that was covering the body was uncovered and Vir gasped and closed his eyes, seeing the burnt body. Eventually he got the courage to look again, so he could say it wasn't his Bawri. When he looked again, he saw that the dress was indeed one of Bawri's lenga. He immediately broke down crying and Veer consoled him as he let his tears fall.

Haveli

The body was bought home but lying in the ambulance outside the haveli. Vir needed to go inform Juhi and Manas before he could bring the body inside. Vir found the kids in their room, wiped his tears and approached them. 

J&M: Baba, did you get Haathi. We've been waiting all this time.

Vir: No, I couldn't get your haathi back.

Juhi: Why are you crying Baba? Has something happened?

Vir: I need to tell you the truth. Haathi is gone now. It's just us now.

Manas: What do you mean, gone? Like Sakshi ma left?

Vir: No, she's gone and will never come back. She left the house in the night, the bus she was in...had an accident. I'm sorry. Vir said tearfully.

Juhi: You mean she's dead?

Vir: Yes.

Juhi and Manas started crying for their Haathi and both blamed their father for shouting at her.

J&M: You always shout at her, that's why she left! If you didn't shout at her, she wouldn't have left and she would be here with us!

Vir couldn't even deny the accusations from both children. He tried to hug them but they brushed him off and told him to leave them. Knowing there was nothing further he could do, he left.

A servant came towards Sudha, to notify her that Priyasi was at the gate and was wanting entry into the haveli. That she was shouting for Purvi and to speak to her. Sudha was alarmed that Priyasi was asking for Purvi, surely she would have known, the whole village was aware of the death of the Mukhiyain by now.

Sudha made the decision to allow Priyasi in, she needed to be informed of Purvi's death. She also wanted to tell Priyasi off, for her lies caused her best friend's death. Sudha told the servant to let Priyasi in.

As Priyasi entered the haveli. She was adorned with heavy jewellery and a designer sari. Looks like Aarav is spoiling Priyasi with riches thought Sudha. Nothing would be able to make Sudha live with the tag of a molki, no matter how much wealth given. 

Priyasi: Sudha, how are you and where is my didi? I want to show her how comfortable of a life I am living. I'm living a life of luxury just like her. Yes I didn't get Veer, but I didn't like him anyway. He was just a way for me to get what I wanted. How is my sister? I heard Nandini blamed her and left the country as well. My sister is like that, she wants to be great. Why get involved in other peoples lives? Anyways, where is she? I want to speak with her. 

Sudha: She's not here and you won't be able to speak with her. 

Priyasi: Why? Has she left the haveli? She joked but Sudha had a serious look on her face. 

Priyasi: What? 

She noticed that Sudha was looking towards the door and Priyasi turned as well. 

The body was being bought into the haveli and laid on the floor. Sudha left Priyasi's side and started crying, seeing the body on the floor. 

Priyasi asked who's body it was. She had a feeling, knowing what the answer was going to be and started crying. 

Priyasi: Sudha tell me! Who is this? 

Priyasi slowly started making her approach towards the body on the floor. Just as she was about to uncover the body, a hand was clasped around her wrist.

Vir: Don't you dare touch my Bawri's body! You have no right to touch her!

Seeing Vir stop her and confirming that the body is in fact, that of her sister brought tears to Priyasi's eyes.

Priyasi: How did this happen Didi? I never meant for this to happen. I just wanted to live comfortably like you. I thought you didn't want me to have what you have. I'm so sorry! 

Vir: This is all your fault, I didn't believe my Bawri. I believed you over her. She asked me to trust her and I didn't. It's because of you that she left the house in the night and got into that accident. You are the cause of everything.

Priyasi: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted to marry Veer to become the Mukhiyain. I was jealous. That's why I staged the photographs with Veer.

Everyone was shocked at her confession and it just made Vir more angry the more he heard. He was to blame for hurting his wife but Priyasi started everything. If she didn't plot against Veer, then Bawri wouldn't have got Veer married to Sudha. Bawri wouldn't have left and died.

As Priyasi confessed everything and went closer to the body. Vir went over and uncovered the body asking Priyasi to see the charred body of her sister. 

Vir: This is what you have caused! Who needs enemies when they have a sister like you. Look at her burnt body! We could only identify her through her clothes and ID. You came to meet your sister, now that you've seen her. You can leave. Get out!

Priyasi begged to be allowed to stay for the rest of the rituals but Vir did not want her anywhere near his Bawri and instructed her to get out again. Eventually, he got the security to drag her out as she repeatedly shouted her apologies. 

Inside his heart, even Vir knew that Priyasi wasn't fully to blame. If he had trusted Bawri, then it wouldn't have escalated that far for Bawri to intervene with Veer's marriage. The fault lied with him and him alone.

Cemetery

Purvi's body burned as Vir performed the last rights, as her husband. Now he would have to live with the guilt everyday of having killed his Bawri. He would have to face Juhi and Manas everyday and hear their accusations for killing their Haathi. He would suffer. He would tolerate all this as this was his punishment on earth and he accepted it.

He went home and looked at the painting he made of Purvi. The one made with so much effort. The one he and the kids conspired together, to get her to sit for the portrait, was on the wall. Now adorned with a garland to signify the death of his beloved Bawri.

Edited by Fazzzz - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mav455 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is amazing! 😍 Thanks for sharing!

Fazzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mav455

This is amazing! 😍 Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. πŸ€—

It's the first time I've wrote something. The Priyasi scene is something I definitely wanted to be shown in the show but unfortunately we didn't. 😞

I have an idea of what to write next for the party. I really did want to update it before the episode airs so I could see the difference but I don't think I'll have the time to. We'll see if/when I can get the next part up.

Fazzzz thumbnail

Thank you! πŸ€—

Tanisha_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant....

Bas jaldi se update kar dena, adha adha padh ke feel nhi aata....

Fazzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanisha_16

Brilliant....

Bas jaldi se update kar dena, adha adha padh ke feel nhi aata....

Thank you.

I just didn't know where to stop.πŸ˜‚ Had to stop somewhere and then will hopefully continue soon.

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yo I’m definitely coming back to read this πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

SuperbπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Loved the whole scene the fb JM baba convo I badly needed something like this... 

I want this to continue.. Please πŸ₯ΊπŸ™

I read it 3times by now and am sure will read more and more times... πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Fazzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x-Nahima-x

Yo I’m definitely coming back to read this 

Thank you for reading and I'm glad you liked it.πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: Sampada001

SuperbπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Loved the whole scene the fb JM baba convo I badly needed something like this... 

I want this to continue.. Please πŸ₯ΊπŸ™

I read it 3times by now and am sure will read more and more times... πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thank you!πŸ€—

I will hopefully continue with this.

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fazzzzzzuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kya bat hai aj to party kardi 

Loved it πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Fb scenes were good especially jungle family πŸ’”

Pur and D convo was interesting πŸ˜ˆ