•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

As the show draws to its conclusion, feeling sense of intense sadness😥. The show had become a part of our weekend, and the kids our extended family. 

Will miss them 

And

All th friends in the forum.  Hope we will engage again together in a similar music show in the future.

Waiting with anticipation

Giridhar

Looking at the winner thread may give us some solace

With a mix feelings of happiness for the winner & runner ups, sadness for the II 12 ending will miss them all.  

congratulation to all & god bless you all with success & you all reach new heights.  I’m going to miss seeing them on TV each weekend. With COVID, being @ home they have entertained us & given some solace & happiness 🙏😊

Members here friends or Foe good bye & phir milenge kahin par ya phir yahan jab next singing show is there. Loved interacting with you all. Much 💕🙏

Signing off: Dabulls23 A die hard fan of music & MJ #23 💕

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago

Srgmp forum par kon kon milega ??

Kya pata me bhi aa jau

Good bye all. 

Had a wonderful time in this Forum. Please pardon me if I hurt anyone with my posts/comments unintentionally. 🙏

Life is beautiful. Keep on smiling 😊

আবার হবে তো দেখা

এ দেখাই শেষ দেখা নয়তো। ❤️

I have never been this active in any forum.  Though a fan of music reality shows - SRGMP, II, The Voice , The Rising Star… you name it - have watched pretty much everything right from the first season.  This is the first time I got so involved in a show, in the contestants and also in the forum. 

Since none of my friends/family were watching the show, this forum became an outlet for me to comment, rant , & rave initially and then on to friendly banters later. 
I realised that it was not just the weekends, but the whole week on  that I invested some time here. 😃. Weekend episode discussions ( sat, sun, mon) and then wed, thurs, fri used to be suggestions and further discussions on the basis of the upcoming promos 😱😁. Just as the contestants, the forum grew on me & the members became like family. ❤️.

I had so much fun here, very often laughing over posts late into the night 😃. 

Weekends suddenly seem long-drawn & daunting without listening to our favourites and without the forum interaction.  This vacuum is going to be there for sometime.  Even my husband who started watching only from the RK special episode asked me ‘ what will you do during weekends’? 😞

The show and the forum had become an addiction for me.
Thanks for all the love & appreciation for my posts 🙏.
 Will miss everyone here.  In fact I toyed with the idea of suggesting a zoom meeting for whoever was interested, but then thought the better of it - there is a sukoon, a comfort, in this anonymity, even thrilling to have such stranger friends. 😀 - most of whom we don’t even know by first names,but pehchan is through their favourites. 😁

I don’t wanna say goodbye… hoping to meet mostly everybody in the SRGMP forum. With Vishal,HR, Adi it will be deja vu and we can beat the withdrawal symptoms, 🤣. And I hear Shankar Mahadevan is the 3rd judge.  

So let’s meet up soon there…. Let the music play… till then ❤️❤️

I think I last watched a reality show years ago, in the days Sonu Nigam hosted SRGMP. This has been 'new' for me, and I appreciate all the updates, opinions, and discussions. Never thought I'd enjoy it so much. Thank you all, and of course, the singers who made it happen. I'll give SRGMP a try if some of the familiar faces are around.

Ed: anoushka, ditto, ditto ditto to everything, and you're one of the best.

Edited by Mangs1303 - 2 years ago