Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Karan Johar did this to Divya agarwal - Page 2

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He nailed in divya's part..he actually showed her how negative she is..i dont know if anyone noticed that when he said u and prateik have a game plan both of them looked pale and shocked...

I like shamita shetty as a strong contestant but she is getting extra support which is unfair..rakesh doesnt have to be with her all the time as he is here to play his game too...

Did divya actually said bad about bhojpuri industry? I dont watch it live as i am not in india...i watch episodes only..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Pyaar se? Lmao baja di uski ache se πŸ€£ Maza aa gya. That arrogant girl needed to be brought down a peg or two. What was that " mujhe iss show ki zarurat nai" to behan tu kar kya rahi hai yaha.Bol aise rahi thi jaise Madhuri Dixit hai ye aur bheek maang ke laye hai iseKaran was too good! 

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I personally didn't know who the hell she is? But really enjoyed her getting bashed. I just watched tonight's episode because KJO. He did such a good job as a host.

josh135 thumbnail

Okay so I searched up Divya and just figured that she lost her dad due to covid in oct last year. I think we need to really empathise with her rather than making fun. I’m seriously shocked hearing about this but seriously kudos to Divya for being so strong. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-josh135

Okay so I searched up Divya and just figured that she lost her dad due to covid in oct last year. I think we need to really empathise with her rather than making fun. I’m seriously shocked hearing about this but seriously kudos to Divya for being so strong. 

I personally draw the line at mocking her if she (or anyone else) is genuinely upset (like when she was crying during the LF because of the home wrecker comment Karan made). 

But trolling her for what she said is absolutely fair game. She bragged about her reality shows, chaata mila.  

Home wrecker comment is too personal and not really appropriate because connections can come in any shape or form. She didn't wreck Shamita/Raqesh's connection because there was nothing in that connection to begin with. Raqesh himself felt insecure about his connection and Shamita did as well (but was more quiet about it). That wasn't Divya's fault because she back-b*tched about Shamita to Raqesh's Shamita b*tching; rather it was Raqesh and Shamita's fault. But Karan easily poured the blame on Divya. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-guenhwyvar

I personally draw the line at mocking her if she (or anyone else) is genuinely upset (like when she was crying during the LF because of the home wrecker comment Karan made). 

But trolling her for what she said is absolutely fair game. She bragged about her reality shows, chaata mila.  

Home wrecker comment is too personal and not really appropriate because connections can come in any shape or form. She didn't wreck Shamita/Raqesh's connection because there was nothing in that connection to begin with. Raqesh himself felt insecure about his connection and Shamita did as well (but was more quiet about it). That wasn't Divya's fault because she back-b*tched about Shamita to Raqesh's Shamita b*tching; rather it was Raqesh and Shamita's fault. But Karan easily poured the blame on Divya. 

this home wrecker actually hurt her I guess because she kind of did this unintentionally in ace of space and splitsvilla both. πŸ˜… 

And even here zee chose her over Urfi. Raquesh had same plans. She didn't want to but unintentionally became one. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BeingBlunt

this home wrecker actually hurt her I guess because she kind of did this unintentionally in ace of space and splitsvilla both. πŸ˜… 

And even here zee chose her over Urfi. Raquesh had same plans. She didn't want to but unintentionally became one. 

Have you seen the LF? Raqesh fed her some toast or something today πŸ€£πŸ€£

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ZanduBaaM

seriously bade pyar se li hai Karan Johar ne Divya ki class aur yeh haal kar diya bechari ka 

Not really. Right wrong or indifferent. Divya has maintained that whatever he said is not true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

So while tata team is being delusional as is what KJO said was gods gospel to mankind (brought up repeatedly by Shamita and Neha) …

Divya approach to KJO has been more like 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Isliye to tata team itnee frustrated hain. Jantaa keep voting against their targets / now they all nominated. And Shamita and Neha thought that KJO seal of approval would make them unquestioned queen bees has zero traction / nor their seniority and β€œknown” names vs the unknowns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BeingBlunt thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-guenhwyvar

Have you seen the LF? Raqesh fed her some toast or something today πŸ€£πŸ€£

Didnt see but saw in updates. πŸ€£ Looks like raqesh really wants to have divya as partner but cant because of miss classy . 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BeingBlunt

Didnt see but saw in updates. πŸ€£ Looks like raqesh really wants to have divya as partner but cant because of miss classy . 

Imagine if Pappu hit the buzzer that day instead of Zee. πŸ˜†

Divya ki toh phatte, even worse than with Zee, because Pappu doesn’t do anything. Imagine him in the dominos competition - ekdum faltu hota  πŸ€£