Ranveer and Janhvi at Shrey Singhal’s pre-wedding bash - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

More than Kardashian sisters, I feel Janhvi is inspired by Nora Fatehi. Both with butt and boob job, looks like she's competing with her. 🤔

surprisingly, nothing much about him on the net🤔

Originally posted by Binge

More than Kardashian sisters, I feel Janhvi is inspired by Nora Fatehi. Both with butt and boob job, looks like she's competing with her. 🤔

I think she has learnt belly dancing.. or learns.. I had seen some video of her even before Nora.. and I think it kind of suits her. 

Oooo... So this is the wedding viral and all were posting about - biggest wedding of the year and all that... 

Who is this guy and why are these people dancing at his wedding? He claims to be a singer but affords several luxury cars. How? AFAIK, singers are paid peanuts. Must be a filthy rich guy throwing money at these BW people, so they are ready to become jokers for a few bucks.

beyonce was paid to perform at the Ambani wedding, Jennifer Lopez and mariah carey also have performed at weddings and parties of rich people, akshay and srk also perform at peoples weddings, they also get paid for just attending a wedding. if they can get few crores for just attending or dancing for a few mins at a party or wedding I say why not, most of the big stars have done it 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago

What's wrong in performing at weddings. Beyonce did it right? Uf ranveer had to perform, which meams it would have probably cost a lot of money.

Originally posted by hotchoco

There was another video of this same outfit where she's just walking. I can't find it now. But OMG, she looks exactly like Kim and Kylie with the exaggerated huge butt and boobs. Her body looks inflated in such a weird and unnatural way. She already has the fake diaper butt so I don't even know what more surgeries she has left. 🤢

and it gives such a bad influence , and people are actually dying because  un boarded doctors doing these procedures

He sung the title track for junooniyaat (climax) and did a video with badshah

Originally posted by bips

Oooo... So this is the wedding viral and all were posting about - biggest wedding of the year and all that... 

No that’s supposed to be Sonam‘s sister Rhea and her boyfriend’s marriage.