Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik's photoshoot with Lisa Haydon

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I just came across this and wow!!!! Am speechless. SO INCREDIBLY HOT. Hot enough to make me go weak in the knees. I don't know how I missed out on this, but it's so sensual and aesthetic at the same time.

And I'm not just talking about Hrithik but the entire photoshoot guys. ( I'm trying to convince myself more than u guys)

Hrithik Roshan & Lisa Haydon are Body Beautiful for Vogue India Cover Story  | The Fashionisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26kcrSMIMGY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

I can’t explain this in any rational manner but the first image that popped into my head after seeing Lisa was that of a compass. Don’t ask me how. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Such awkward poses...

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lisa's pose looks like she is holding onto Hrithik for dear life because she is about to fall off

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I just came across this and wow!!!! Am speechless. SO INCREDIBLY HOT. Hot enough to make me go weak in the knees. I don't know how I missed out on this, but it's so sensual and aesthetic at the same time.

And I'm not just talking about Hrithik but the entire photoshoot guys. ( I'm trying to convince myself more than u guys)

Hrithik Roshan & Lisa Haydon are Body Beautiful for Vogue India Cover Story | The Fashionisto

Socially distanced photoshoot.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I can’t explain this in any rational manner but the first image that popped into my head after seeing Lisa was that of a compass. Don’t ask me how. 

Correct. Too edgy.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

9 Hrithik roshan and lisa haydon ideas | lisa haydon, hrithik roshan, vogue  india

This shoot made me shoot

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lisa's legs look weirdly misshapen. Also, her head looks bigger than her body. 🤔