Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Their pairing looks so weird ðŸ˜³

ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vaani has a great body. He looks like her dad with that stupid mustache. 

& they need to stop making shit remixes of Punjabi songs. I had to go back to listen to the original one.

Edited by ru.qayyah - 2 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aside from the completely uninspired direction, choreography, picturization - where are all the bell-bottoms?  I spotted just one sec of Vaani jumping in a pair and none for Akki or the back up dancers.   Pffft.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This gives vibes of fanaa from humko deewana kar gaye ! Bike scenes gross and he has his hands all over her.. disturbing to watch. Also someone please remind akshay he is not a young boy anymore🤢 The pairing is super odd I don't have much hopes from vaani's career after this ðŸ˜³

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

This gives vibes of fanaa from humko deewana kar gaye ! Bike scenes gross and he has his hands all over her.. disturbing to watch. Also someone please remind akshay he is not a young boy anymore🤢 The pairing is super odd I don't have much hopes from vaani's career after this ðŸ˜³

He looks far better with Vanni though than with Keira and the 23 yr old Miss World.  It's still a 20+ year age difference but Vaani has a maturity about her.

Vaani has the Abhishek Kapoor movie with Ayushmann and Shamshera coming up. If either hits she should be fine.  She's at least working more post War than she was before it.