ArShi SS ~ Enigma|| Chapter 7|| Page 5 (27/06) - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 4

"Lavanya Kashyap," the only name moving around Khushi's mind which she wasn't able to divert, and she got sudden spark when Arnav slipped his arms on her bare waist.

It was a sudden jerk for her at which she removed his hands from her waist, "Can't you understand, everytime and everything isn't about romance," and shrieked off.

"Relax! What happen love?," Arnav has just arrived, so was unknown to what has happened.

She closed her eyes tight to relaxed herself, "I am sorry, I was really nervous and threw my...," He shushed her in between.

"That's absolutely fine, but tell me what has happened to you?," He hugged her tight in his embrace and she narrated each and every detail about what has happened but jerked him when he asked about the name at boarding pass, "What was the name?"

She sighed, "Some, Lavanya Kashyap, and the strange thing is that...that I don't know her," shrugging her shoulders.

"Aisa zaroori to nahi jise Krish jane har us insaan ko tum jano," he said lightly.

She closed her eyes, "I know, but aisa bhi nahi hai ke Krish jise jaane main use na janu"

"Your bond, I know but may be he had a girlfriend aur wo tumhe sahi time pe batana chahta ho jo kabhi nahi aya," lowering his eyes he completed with hesitant.

She smiled, "Ho hi nahi sakta"

"And why so?," He frowned.

She immediately completed herself with confidence, "we had a deal to let meet our beloved to each other, aur tumhe bhi to maine...," But he cut her words.

"May be you kept the promise, he didn't," he tried to trace out one puzzle.

She held his collar tight, "Wo mera bhai hai koi bhi nahi jo mera promise tod de, ek baar Shayad tum promise tod do magar Krish nahi and I know it"

Arnav tried to take her back from the turmoil, "Khushi!," and yelled loud.

She had tears in her eyes at which she embraced him tight and chanted "sorry"

Khushi has so much faith on Krish. But maybe Arnav is right.

Hi

Please try giving regular updates to keep our interest intact..

Waiting for next part soon

Love

Vandie

Originally posted by Vandie

Hi

Please try giving regular updates to keep our interest intact..

Waiting for next part soon

Love

Vandie

Sure dear

Chapter 5

A month later, The police has shut the case file of Krish Gupta accident case, when they couldn't find Lavanya Kashyap. So as, Khushi has accepted that she failed to find out Lavanya Kashyap, which has become the huge regret of her life.

Arnav was trying hard to let Khushi live a new life, mooving from Krish and his memories. But, she wasn't able to accept that Krish was died, a part of her heart was shrieking that her brother couldn't drive into rush especially, when she has ordered him not to.

Khushi was now taking psychiatric treatment but wasn't getting the result, only she wants to search Lavanya Kashyap because as per the last success of the police was a romantic novel, which wasn't possible according to her.

Arnav, once embraced her in his arms and told, "Hey Khush, please forget about what has happened, even police has also closed his file, ab to bhul jao us hadse ko"

"It might not be an accident Arnav, Krish Bhai can never drink and drive with the velocity of light," she tried to make him clear what she was into.

He cupped her cheeks, "Khushi, I can understand that you are concerned about your brother's demise and you should be...tumhara uske siwaye koi nahi tha. Magar samjho nothing is in our hands now," and patted one of them.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "I should be concerned na then why are you forgetting about that clue, Lavanya Kashyap," she was gasping.

"Yeah, I know she was a clue. But what do you think police has never tried to search for her?," He tried to make her understand and the same time her phone buzzed.

He nodded his head to take the phone call when she denied but he still told her, "Please take it"

"Hello!!," She called back and had a little conversation when she shrieked, "Can't you understand, Khushi Gupta is no more a model," and threw her phone.

He took her back from her mental state when she was huffing. "Khushi'!!," And succeed to take her back and she hugged him tight.

She had tears in her eyes. "I am sorry," pressing her lips she apologized and sobbed.

"Kya hua bolo!," He uplift her chin.

She narrated that an order for modelling assignment has come to her for a calendar shoot but she denied.

He looked into her eyes, "What did Doctor has told you, to keep yourself busy hmm," at which she nodded her head.

"Jane wale ko koi nahi la sakta Khushi, par jo hai use save kia ja sakta hai, socho aur phir jawab do. Ke Krish hota to tumse kya expect karta," he tried to make her understand and left.

Edited by beingaditij - 2 years ago

Khushi was/is a model but her career is on the back burner while she is dealing with grief.

Why can't anyone find Lavanya? Is the name a real one?

Chapter 6 

Khushi thought for what Arnav has told to her about the modelling assignments and an incident related to past and Krish knocked her memory door.

"Khush! Khush! I am calling you darling sister," Krish called her sister Khushi and found her doing make up in her room.

He buzzed a whistle and teased her, "Oh! So it's an assignment?," guessing about her plan said.

"No bhai, it's a party," said she.

He opened his mouth in a perfect O and snapped her back, "Party all night haan! Party karna is not bad but ma always used to say"

She followed him and they said in chorus, "works come first"

"And I love mumma most," he winked.

"No I do.," She argued.

"Let's see," he said and she immediately came back from the memory.

Her eyes were full of tears. She immediately called her manager and asked, "Is that assignment open for now?"

"They need only you from India ma'am," he replied back.

Arnav's slumber got disturbed when she started packing for the assignment departure while keeping the phone on her shoulder and earlobe.

"What happen Khushi?," Arnav asked while rubbing his eyes.

She shushed her husband for a while and disconnected call while telling the last, "Tell them I am ready to go. By the way, what's the venue?"

"Amsterdam!," He replied and she said, "Done"

"Tum Germany ja rahi ho? Tumhe German bhi nahi aati aur...," He was objecting her decision when she said, "I am professional Arnav, aur Krish Bhai hote to wo bhi yahi kehte ki log bhasha se nahi dil se samajhte hain humein"

"Fine. I am happy for you. I am coming with you," he said while hugging her.

At which she nodded her head negatively, "No. Its my journey. I have to travel"

Arnav remained stunned at his wife's reaction and he wasn't aware of its reason. But he knew something was going on in her mind.

"Sorry Arnie, I doubt you for Krish bhai's accident but I can't encounter," she thought.

She flew to Germany and met her team when the designer came and introduced to her, "Lavanya Kashyap, the designer"

Edited by beingaditij - 2 years ago

Khushi is doubting Arnav for Krish's accident. Why?

And we have Lavanya. Did Lavanya know Krish? It doesn't sound like she does.