Gujarat - Rajasthanii Combine Dialect OTT?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

What did you think of the mixture of dialect and lanaguage do women really speak like that. I like Hetal version lol

They are using Kutchi and Normal  Gujarati Dialect.

Some  words might seem same like Rajasthani one due to same source of origin 

No the language or the accent is pure gujrati nd Kutchi mix. As Rajasthani and gujrati both r nearly same languages so one may get essence of Rajasthani in gujrati. Even many words r same of both language but accent of kadvi baa nd hetal is perfect. Main issue with the ladies costume why they were given Rajasthani look even makers should have done more research in costume. However I am not happy with usage of gujrati culture in the show they r mixing rajsthani culture in it my be to give feel of Balika Vadhu one.

Lol everybodies cloths are so brignt I saw everyone's face same. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚can't differentiate each other. Please tone down everything 

If we have seen khichdi usme supriya pathak akaash hansa aur tmoc  mein daya bhabhi jaisa bolti hai to words ko bahut jyaada expand karke bolti hai kyonki khichdi gujrati back ground se related hai aur daya gujrati  hai 

Now see rashmi desai also woh bhi worrds ko expand kar ke bolti hai because she is gujrati to gujrati log aisi hi words ko expand kar ke bolte hai. Inka yahi accent hota 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago

Thank u guys for Informing abt the languagesπŸ™πŸŒΉ..0%knowledge i have abt this kuchi..little familiar with rajasthani and gujrathi ..well whatever it is its very new and fun to watch ..but their make up is πŸ˜– too much πŸ™„..is this is the way they sleep too ?

Originally posted by kinu17

Thank u guys for Informing abt the languagesπŸ™πŸŒΉ..0%knowledge i have abt this kuchi..little familiar with rajasthani and gujrathi ..well whatever it is its very new and fun to watch ..but their make up is πŸ˜– too much πŸ™„..is this is the way they sleep too ?

@bold- that's the way everyone in itv sleeps, wakes, eats, excretes πŸ€ͺ