Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You need 3 actresses who get along well offscreen too, to pull this off..otherwise the shoot would be such a nightmare. DP is also fiercely competitive and I just cant see her being ok with sharing screen space with Alia or Kat..obviously. DP and PC also dint exactly get along during BM shoots, like the media portrayed them to..and the whole international debut fiasco of DP, plus being pitted against PC in Hollywood and falling flat.

I am actually surprised by how Aloo-Kat have maintained cordial ties/ friendship..even though RK happened! 

It is going to be fun to watch this..It should have been Anushka with PC-Kat - just to maintain the compatibility in terms of age and looks factor..but it will still be fun to watch these three.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yeeees! So excited. I want a girls road trip movie! 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yayyyy! So excited! 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JZainabb

Would have been better if DP was there instead of PC. Imagine the chaos it will cause on social media platforms. They had that chance and lost it. Should have also casted Ranbir. Would have been ATBB and Ranbir back in the Bo game. These casting directors dont know how to do their job properly.

No thanks..glad there is PC and not DP..don't want to hear some of the most atrocious things coming out of her mouth during promotions..and all the tamasha she and her PR would have done for sure..i am so glad the way casting shaped up..all 3 A listers yet so diverse each in their appeal and range..promotions would be fun too. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

a film on female bonding directed by Farhan… I’ve wanted this for so long! 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorority Version of  Zindagi na Milegi Dobara???

But looks super fun.. Lets see how audience react to the final output..

But 

Who will be credited if it goes to become a hit? Or who would be blamed if it flops?

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: YoWorld

PC calling them her real friends😆

I noticed that too...😆 I wonder who she was taking a dig at 🤪

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Not that bad for a trailer but need to see the actual stills. Rather than going abroad, it seems like a road trip to Agra etc. (basically India) so let's see. Dil Chahta Hai is always be classic cult.  

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think Anu is the only actual friend of Kat in the industry. But she has a cordial and good relationship with both Alia and PC. If I were her I would've avoided Alia, but oh well, just shows how sweet of a person she is.