Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Akshay literally lectured him like why you gotta be Regina George of BW.. πŸ€£

Twinkle Khanna was too good.. πŸ€£

Ranbir looked so pissed at him SHIT SHIT SHIT (in his AIB interview he said that its not fair Kjo makes money screwing others for rest of the year; and was in fact trying to get all other actors gang up against his show)

The inside news on him has always been he is not an easy warm person :) ... Twinkle just completely messed him up big time with her testestarone and moustache comment.... :) and Akki was good also on having to explain context etc etc to their comments to others …. but yeah it was good to see they all gave it to him with a smile... so this isnt like a usual roast where one is making ironic fun comments but not direct so to speak.. this was just bad for KJO ....and they didn’t even let him get away with everyone needs to have a sense of humor  πŸ˜‰

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Farah telling KJO that they’ll have to stand for the whole show in memory of his non-existent sex life had me πŸ€£

Am I the only one who is aghast that all these people are being so mean to each other that too on camera in full public view?   

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

Am I the only one who is aghast that all these people are being so mean to each other that too on camera in full public view?   

At this point, they are fed up of him. The show has been going on for so many years and they are making it clear that THEY DESPISE IT. Akshay wasn’t mean at all but was completely straightforward , nor were Ranbir, Ranveer, Katrina, Anushka . He needed a taste of his medicine IMO.

Twinkle though πŸ€£

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago

I completely agree with Akshay's point of view.... If KJo truly believes that he has a great sense of humor while most of the industry doesn't then why have the show.... Eat shit KJo..... Your legacy... Everyone hates you!!!

That was Kangana's best and worst moment at the same time.  Just when we were in awe of her she let it go to her head and turned into a full time narcissist. Maybe KJo had set a trap and knew what he was doing.  

Originally posted by MainHooYeha

I completely agree with Akshay's point of view.... If KJo truly believes that he has a great sense of humor while most of the industry doesn't then why have the show.... Eat shit KJo..... Your legacy... Everyone hates you!!!

Everyone doesn't.  I don't. He annoys me a lot  but hate would be a bit much. There are worse people out there.  Why do you hate him? 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

At this point, they are fed up of him. The show has been going on for so many years and they are making it clear that THEY DESPISE IT. Akshay wasn’t mean at all but was completely straightforward , nor were Ranbir, Ranveer, Katrina, Anushka . He needed a taste of his medicine IMO.

Twinkle though πŸ€£

Nah, these are his friends (except maybe Akshay).  Twinkle is his best friend.

It just shows he has a sense of humor about himself and doesn't take himself that seriously. 

Originally posted by Talis

Nah, these are his friends (except maybe Akshay).  Twinkle is his best friend.

It just shows he has a sense of humor about himself and doesn't take himself that seriously. 

If he took offence, he would have cut those parts out but he didn't.

However, I don't condone the way he behaves and in all likelihood his friends don't either but they have to put up with him. 

I think a part of it also comes from his struggle with his own sexuality.

It wasn't anything but self-servitude from Despicable Her. If she'd had an in with Karan Johar, she'd have sung a different tune in that annoying accent (which, btw, has nothing to do with not knowing English very well). As for being right, so's a stopped clock, twice a day. 

DH just reeks of evil crazy (also of being an awesome liar, making up her own reality, and changing rules and teams to her convenience). But maybe she was less crazy then. 

I concede that I dislike Runout like I don't think I dislike anyone else I don't know.

Rest of the 'roast' was fun, especially Twinkle's comment. Not a KJo fan and it's an appalling show that I only watched when someone recommended an episode, the Akshay-Twinkle one being the last.