Posted: 2 years ago

what should we call ourselves? divya ke deewane? 

Edited by theBoyWonder - 2 years ago

I like her so far. Bindaas hai…

#QueenDeviKePankhe

Edit : I see people are taking this comment in a wrong way. I am neither bashing Divya nor her fans. I was just replying to the TM who was asking how to call her fans. ðŸ˜•

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 2 years ago

What is the opposite of Divyaholic? That is what I'm leaning towards currently 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

What is the opposite of Divyaholic? That is what I'm leaning towards currently 

what! no! ppl cannot be turning against Divya this early. ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

#QueenDeviKePankhe

Edit : I see people are taking this comment in a wrong way. I am neither bashing Divya nor her fans. I was just replying to the TM who was asking how to call her fans. ðŸ˜•

Oh, bhai!! Mujhe nahin pata tha tu itna sensitive hai.. What the hell, bro! Chal theek hai, ab main kuchh nahin bolta tere se... Pata chala main seedhe ghar ke andar hi pohonch gaya. ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

#QueenDeviKePankhe

no offenses taken ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

Oh, bhai!! Mujhe nahin pata tha tu itna sensitive hai.. What the hell, bro! Chal theek hai, ab main kuchh nahin bolta tere se... Pata chala main seedhe ghar ke andar hi pohonch gaya. ðŸ˜³

First of all I had edited it before you cleared the thing. And it's not about being sensitive but clearing things. I saw my comment was used in another topic so I wanted to be clear.