Any Divyaholics? - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Dokudu_1

Ditto my feelings. I had a very good impression about shamita, but with her she is also looking negative.

IKR. Shamita has potential but abhi sirf Divya ki cheli lag rahi hai and therefore looking negative as well.

Originally posted by infinity101

IKR. Shamita has potential but abhi sirf Divya ki cheli lag rahi hai and therefore looking negative as well.

You should have watched Ace of Space, Chetna ke upar kaise chilati thi. MTV quota se aayi hai top 3 pakka hai D ka. Let's see. 

Toh iss baar Divya stanning boywonder ji?😆 Kyu karte ho aisa hamesha 😭 Last year Jasmin thi 😭

Because she is #PureSoulDivya 

Edited by theBoyWonder - 2 years ago

You should have watched Ace of Space, Chetna ke upar kaise chilati thi. MTV quota se aayi hai top 3 pakka hai D ka. Let's see. 

I hope not. Patani aur kitna tolerate karna padega ise 

she ruined nibi on splitsvilla,played victim card always where nibi was such a good girl,priyank ko eisa emotional attyachar kiya iss divya na,i was like:@ everyone at the end went against divya including her best buddy naina and baseer.

same she does with chetna on ace of space.i donno how varun tolerants her:/

Originally posted by SushantForever

she ruined nibi on splitsvilla,played victim card always where nibi was such a good girl,priyank ko eisa emotional attyachar kiya iss divya na,i was like:@ everyone at the end went against divya including her best buddy naina and baseer.

Very true. I love your dp. Dokudu is forever Sushant fan ❤❤

Originally posted by SushantForever

Ppl are allowed to have bad days. That's doesn't make them bad. She's way more genuine that ppl like Pratik and Akshara. 

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Ppl are allowed to have bad days. That's doesn't make them bad. She's way more genuine that ppl like Pratik and Akshara. 

All these years on BB forum and I still don't understand if you are being serious or sarcastic lmao 

I am unique because i like Pratik and love Divya too 🤣

All these years on BB forum and I still don't understand if you are being serious or sarcastic lmao 

serious ! I am serious. 🤓