Who was more beautiful- Sadhana or Saira Banu? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Sadhana or Saira Banu- Who was more beautiful?

Poll Choice
Sadhana
Saira Banu
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by DriftInfinitely

Sadhna became very unwell with hyperthyroidism, which also affected how her eyes looked. She became very conscious about her looks and apparently this was one of the reasons she didn't want to be photographed after she retired. 

She was not looking that beautiful in movies that she did at the end of her career.  I know she had health issues at old age. In old age she was not easily recognizable. But I liked her when she walked the ramp with Ranbir Kapoor.

Originally posted by Porcupine

She was not looking that beautiful in movies that she did at the end of her career.  I know she had health issues at old age. In old age she was not easily recognizable. But I liked her when she walked the ramp with Ranbir Kapoor.

Yes, but what I meant was that she developed hyperthyroidism and eye issues while she was still acting, and that is why she was not looking that beautiful towards the end of her career. Probably why she chose to retire when she did.

Edited by DriftInfinitely - 2 years ago
Originally posted by DriftInfinitely

Yes, but what I meant was that she developed hyperthyroidism while she was still acting, and that is why she was not looking that beautiful towards the end of her career. Probably why she chose to retire when she did.

Thanks. I didn't know that she started to have health issues that early. What I noticed was her face started to look more mature, so not that beautiful as previously. 

Sadhna was extremely pretty.
Saira Banu had unique features. She looked really pretty in her earliest movies but I didn’t find her beautiful per se.

Even so, my favourite has always been Asha Parekh from that era  and Nutan from the previous lot.

Sadhana, she has a beautiful expressive face full of warmth.

Saira has sharp features and looks pretty but it lacks warmth

Saira banu was extremely pretty in her initial few movies, but after 3-4 movies something altered on her face and I always wondered why she was called a beauty.

She had this pout which was irritating along with extremely loud make up which looked the same in all her movies. 

Sadhna was much more pretty and maintained her looks throughout her career.

Originally posted by Floofy_Wolf

They were both so stunning!

Looking at the two pictures, Saira banu is quite a  Snacc but Sadhana is Uber Snacc 👍🏼

Edited by BhetuPunha - 2 years ago

Sadhana was gorgeous in her younger days. She didn't age well though.

Both were beautiful. Sadhana was famous for her fashion and style while Saira Banu was famous for her beauty.