Who was more beautiful- Sadhana or Saira Banu? - Page 2

Poll

Sadhana or Saira Banu- Who was more beautiful?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Sadhna became very unwell with hyperthyroidism, which also affected how her eyes looked. She became very conscious about her looks and apparently this was one of the reasons she didn't want to be photographed after she retired. 

She was not looking that beautiful in movies that she did at the end of her career.  I know she had health issues at old age. In old age she was not easily recognizable. But I liked her when she walked the ramp with Ranbir Kapoor.

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Originally posted by: Porcupine

She was not looking that beautiful in movies that she did at the end of her career.  I know she had health issues at old age. In old age she was not easily recognizable. But I liked her when she walked the ramp with Ranbir Kapoor.

Yes, but what I meant was that she developed hyperthyroidism and eye issues while she was still acting, and that is why she was not looking that beautiful towards the end of her career. Probably why she chose to retire when she did.

Edited by DriftInfinitely - 2 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Yes, but what I meant was that she developed hyperthyroidism while she was still acting, and that is why she was not looking that beautiful towards the end of her career. Probably why she chose to retire when she did.

Thanks. I didn't know that she started to have health issues that early. What I noticed was her face started to look more mature, so not that beautiful as previously. 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sadhna was extremely pretty.
Saira Banu had unique features. She looked really pretty in her earliest movies but I didn’t find her beautiful per se.

Even so, my favourite has always been Asha Parekh from that era  and Nutan from the previous lot.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sadhana, she has a beautiful expressive face full of warmth.

Saira has sharp features and looks pretty but it lacks warmth

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saira banu was extremely pretty in her initial few movies, but after 3-4 movies something altered on her face and I always wondered why she was called a beauty.

She had this pout which was irritating along with extremely loud make up which looked the same in all her movies. 

Sadhna was much more pretty and maintained her looks throughout her career.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

They were both so stunning!

Looking at the two pictures, Saira banu is quite a  Snacc but Sadhana is Uber Snacc 👍🏼

Edited by BhetuPunha - 2 years ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sadhana was gorgeous in her younger days. She didn't age well though.

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both were beautiful. Sadhana was famous for her fashion and style while Saira Banu was famous for her beauty.