8th Aug-shweta misjudgement&unfair elimination(pg2) 7/8 Nikki’s class

Posted: 2 years ago

7th august

firstly they divided the teams up slightly unfairly there should have been at least 2 boys in each group. and kkk follows the same pattern in almost all teamwork weeks one group has 20 and 10 or 30 and 0 then later the other group tries to catch up and the group with fewer boys is usually trying to catch up (not trying to be sexist/controversial so please do not bash me, this is just what I noticed)

both teams were good in the drum tasks boys were definitely faster. aastha was good in knocking others off. most of the others did not have good judgement with the drum. 

good effort sana for doing the car task without knowing driving. rohit shetty driving school was helpful lol I like the extra effort he puts in. rahul's team was lucky the girls didnt know driving. divyanka would have aced the stunt. mahek was good though 

divyanka was good in dancing the mouse traps and nails must have hurt poor girl. shweta went wild kicking vishal lol and he was cutting threads even when not instructed 

well done anushka she is a fighter despite getting bitten she kept putting her hand back. nikki let her team down without even attempting properly bade bade baatein vada pao khatey. I am pleased that rohit took her class but why is she still in the show? rohit bluntly admitted that saurabh was more capable than nikki in this show. nikki apologised but her actions dont really match her words. vishal was nice to try to encourage nikki and even rahul was not that out of order when he tried to encourage nikki

do share your views

Originally posted by priya185

7th august

firstly they divided the teams up slightly unfairly there should have been at least 2 boys in each group. and kkk follows the same pattern in almost all teamwork weeks one group has 20 and 10 or 30 and 0 then later the other group tries to catch up and the group with fewer boys is usually trying to catch up (not trying to be sexist/controversial so please do not bash me, this is just what I noticed)

That was totally unfair. All boys are in one team. Even I noticed they tried to win boy's team in all the tasks.

both teams were good in the drum tasks boys were definitely faster. aastha was good in knocking others off. most of the others did not have good judgement with the drum. 

I love that task. And Aastha was too good. She knocked arjun so well. I mean I must say perfect timing. But I think she only took more time during their turn.

good effort sana for doing the car task without knowing driving. rohit shetty driving school was helpful lol I like the extra effort he puts in. rahul's team was lucky the girls didnt know driving. divyanka would have aced the stunt. mahek was good though 

First I was thinking Sana couldn't able to do taht car task. But it's so good she did it👏 

divyanka was good in dancing the mouse traps and nails must have hurt poor girl. shweta went wild kicking vishal lol and he was cutting threads even when not instructed 

I felt so bad for her. But I like the way shweta was kicking to Vishal😆 

well done anushka she is a fighter despite getting bitten she kept putting her hand back. nikki let her team down without even attempting properly bade bade baatein vada pao khatey. I am pleased that rohit took her class but why is she still in the show? rohit bluntly admitted that saurabh was more capable than nikki in this show. nikki apologised but her actions dont really match her words. vishal was nice to try to encourage nikki and even rahul was not that out of order when he tried to encourage nikki 

Anushka is a smaller than others but she always tried her best in all the tasks.👏

Nikki is such a useless. I can't understand why to bring her back ?😡

SRJ was too much better than her. I am happy Rohit Shetty admitted it.

Can someone kick nikki out🤢. She is useless didn't even tried to the stunts👎🏼. Anushka was superb👏

And for Nikki we saw the exit of a good contestant. Sourabh was one of the best. KKK was the only reality show I watched. Its now beginning to turn into another version of big boss

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

And for Nikki we saw the exit of a good contestant. Sourabh was one of the best. KKK was the only reality show I watched. Its now beginning to turn into another version of big boss

Do you watch Bigg Boss

Each and every contestants did the stunts nicely👏. Rahul's team strategy was fabulous🥳. Divyanka was best👏. But nikki is just useless👎🏼

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

And it's the worst thing🤢. Even yesterday the fight between both teams are looking totally scripted👎🏼

I am wondering if the captains were asked to make the teams as per script or Shweta actually forgot that it was KKK ? She perfectly chose Divyanka and Abhinav but she should have taken another boy at least. Vishal does the stunts hastily but he is a very strong contestant. Should have chosen him instead of making it about girl power. Or even Varun. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I am wondering if the captains were asked to make the teams as per script or Shweta actually forgot that it was KKK ? She perfectly chose Divyanka and Abhinav but she should have taken another boy at least. Vishal does the stunts hastily but he is a very strong contestant. Should have chosen him instead of making it about girl power. Or even Varun. 

vishal was the first to be picked by rahul

Yes the team selection always seems dodgy with one boy in one team 

Originally posted by SchwiftyRekt

Do you watch Bigg Boss

Nope I don’t. Do you? Any idea why Rahul and Abhinav don’t get along? They barely see eye to eye.