Abhiya Drabble ~ My Mr. Stranger

Posted: 2 years ago

HellošŸ¤— So here's presenting to you my ajeeb si story.šŸ¤£ I'm labeling it as a drabble because it's too short to qualify as an OSšŸ˜† Or maybe I'm just used to reading long OSs šŸ¤£

This story is somewhat based on a what if situation, like what if Abhay was less grumpier as compared to how he was shown in the show and how about if Abhiya's first meeting was a little different.šŸ˜‰

Anyways I won't bore you all anymore šŸ¤£Happy reading!ā¤ļø Do let me know your reviews. šŸ˜³

My Mr. Stranger

A girl was seen walking alone on a deserted road late at night. She was dragging her suitcase along with a bag in her other hand, and was looking cute with the pout that adorned her face. 

She walked some more and finally spotted a tea stall at the side of the road. She was glad to find it still open at such late hours. She was new in town and had no idea about the routes here so she decided to ask the shopkeeper of the tea stall in a hope to reach her destination before morning. She can't afford to get late on her first day. 

She walked towards the stall and found a small boy standing there. 

Piya: Ye Mount College ka rasta kaun sa hai? 

Boy: Mount College? 

The boy pointed his fingers towards a particular direction and continued, 

Boy: Is sadak se seedha chali jaao. Kul ek ghante ka paidal rasta hai. Agar tum subah tak rukogi toh koi ek bus tumhe le jaayegi. 

Piya: Subah tak rukungi toh bohot der ho jaayegi, wo galat stop par utar gayi. Koi aur rasta hai, koi shortcut? 

The boy moved away from the counter and came and stood next to her. He pointed his fingers towards another direction. 

Boy: Wo dekh rahi ho? Waha se seedha rasta hai aur tum 15 minute mein pahunch jaaogi. 

He paused for a while and continued,

Boy: Par wahan se mat jaana. 

Piya: Kyu? 

Boy: Wo jungle bohot khatarnak hai.

Piya: Mujhe darr nahi lagta. Main dhyaan se jaaungi par mera jaana bohot zaroori hai.

She started picking up her suitcase and bag and started walking towards the direction the boy mentioned. 

She stopped at the entrance of the forest for a few seconds before stepping inside and started walking towards her destination or maybe her destiny. 

"Kitni khoobsurati hai, khatarnak kaise ho sakti hai." She thought, looking at her surroundings. The wind was blowing her long curls behind her back and she pulled her jacket closer to her chest feeling the chills. 

"Ye achanak mausam ko kya ho gaya?" Another thought popped up in her mind, feeling the strong gust of winds on a chilly night making her shiver a little but she didn't stop and kept walking. 

She walked a few more steps when she felt another strong gust of wind which made her halt in her tracks. 

"Ye mujhe kya ho raha hai? Ye hawa ka jhonka tha ya phir kuch aur?" She wondered, getting a strange feeling about it. She kept standing there numb, staring at nothing in particular. 

She continued walking, keeping all the weird thoughts and feelings out of her mind. She has to reach Mount College before the sun rises and she wouldn't be able to make it on time if she keeps wandering in this jungle researching about the wind and weather. 

She was about to move further when she felt a pair of arms circling around her and pulling her aside from where she was standing. Her back got pressed against the hard bark of the tree while she was caged between the tree and someone. 

"Someone? Wait! Who's here in this jungle at this hour? As if you yourself aren't roaming here?" Her mind stated, and she looked at the person standing in front of her. Her baby brown orbs met with his greyish blue ones. The moment she saw his eyes, she felt herself drowning in them. He was handsome, his bangs were falling on his forehead and had sharp facial features. 

His expressions seemed like he was trying to read her face and maybe her thoughts as well. She composed herself but couldn't help the reddish tint that appeared on her cheeks. The guy smirked seeing this and removed his hands from her side, uncaging her. 

Piya, being the question bank, started with her Q/A session.

Piya: Kaun ho tum? Aur ye kya tha? 

Abhay: Agar main nahi hota toh you would've been lying here unconscious till morning.

Piya: Excuse me? What? 

He moved aside and showed her a branch that had fallen on the ground where she was standing earlier and her mind started processing everything. 

Piya: Oh! Maine dhyaan nahi diya tha. Thank you so much meri jaan bachane ke liye. Lekin tum into raat ko yaha jungle mein kya kar rahe ho? 

Some habits never change and that is how Piya is. 

She scanned him from head to toe and gave a weird look seeing his attire. "Itni thandi mein vest?" She thought, and Abhay chuckled reading her thoughts. 

Abhay: Now c'mon I know I'm handsome par aise toh mat ghooro. 

Piya: Kuch zyada galat fehmi nahi hai tumhe apne baare mein? 

She said, narrowing her eyes at him.

Abhay: Ouch! You're meanā€¦

Piya: You're dumb! 

Abhay: You're cute. 

He winked at her. 

Piya: You're still dumb! 

She replied fighting the small smile that was forming on her face. 

Abhay: You can smileā€¦ you know paise nahi lagte hai. 

Piya: Oh! Godā€¦ what kind of a man are you? 

Abhay: The kind of man you would love to have in your life.

He smirked and she literally felt like beating him black and blue just to wipe that smirk off his face. 

Piya: You know whatā€¦ tum pagal ho. Main jaa rahi hu yaha se. 

She pushed him aside and started picking her bag when she heard him say, 

Abhay: Nice to meet youā€¦ Piyaā€¦ 

Piya: I wish main bhi aisa keh paati but it was not nice meeting you Mrā€¦.

She didn't know his name. 

She turned back and saw him walking away. 

Piya: Mr. Stranger apna naam toh batate jaaoā€¦

He didn't turn back so she thought maybe he didn't hear her. She sighed and turned towards the tree only to find a note stuck there with something written on it. 

She moved ahead and held the note in her hand. The note read, "Abhay ;)" 

She smiled seeing it and kept the note in her bag and it was then when she realised that she never told him her name then how come he knew it? 

She immediately turned towards the direction he was going but he was nowhere to be seen.

So how was it? No ande, tamatar please šŸ¤£

Also I'm glad that you all managed to make it till here. šŸ¤£

Comment kar dena waise bhi 2-4 log hi ghoomte hai yaha šŸ¤£

Jungle mein mangal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ when you said not grumpy Abhay I wasnā€™t expecting flirty Abhay šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ 

But I enjoyed it šŸ¤£ā¤ļø write more if possible 

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Jungle mein mangal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ when you said not grumpy Abhay I wasnā€™t expecting flirty Abhay šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ 

I know right. I gor the very same feeling.

And @hriti, its cute. 

Do write more šŸ˜Š

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Thank you so much! šŸ¤—šŸ¤£

Jungle mein mangal thing is made for AbhiyašŸ¤£

This flirty Abhay can become the boyfriend of whole DehradoonšŸ¤£

I'm glad you enjoyed reading this šŸ¤£ I even trolled Piya a bit in this šŸ¤£

Originally posted by Abhaythevampire

And @hriti, its cute. 

Do write more šŸ˜Š

Thank you šŸ¤—

Will try thinking of another scenarios and write more šŸ˜†