Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Both of them enters the ICU.Bharat tries to get up on seeing RK .He rushes to his uncle and hold his hand.

"Badipapa,please don't strain yourself "

He signs madhu to come in.she apologizes to him ,

"I am extremely sorry Mr Kundra.....I didn't know about the wedding Mr Rishab Kundra,I was really angry on hearing that you didn't even come to claim the body of Kanchan...That's why came to mumbai....I tried to contact your father...I am sorry....I am feeling guilty towards you ."

RK stares at her angrily, Bharat Kundra declines 

"Not needed Ms Malik,You were a nice friend and more like a family to Kanchan and her son.....I am sorry for causing you so much trouble...Aryan,where is he ?He begin to cry seeing me,i don't know how to console him. "

RK replies to him

"He is sitting with Francis.....You take rest....I am here and I will take care of everyone ."

Madhu assures him

"Aryan is fine ,I am planning to legally adopt him ,I came to get your signature in the forms....I will visit you talk about this later sir....."

Bharat begin to convince

"Please Madhubala,please......You need not worry about Aryan.....We will look after him....He is my Sultan's son....We won't mistreat him.....I want him to be with us,You know about your teacher wish right....She always wanted to live with everyone "

Madhu smiles bitterly,

"Mr Bharat Kundra,You know from the beginning that she is your daughter in law but no one in the family knows about her identity.....She is with him for the last 7 to 8 years....But still she is not his wife according to you.....I don't understand the logic,People of your family wanted prove that she is his wife,and Aryan is his son....,I don't want pretend .....Will you accept Kanchan if she survived and  your son is  dead ....?You please get well soon....I am staying in JJ residency ,You can contact me....Let us have a proper discussion then...Until that time Aryan will stay with me."

Outside the ICU,RK shouts  at her , 

"Madhubala,you can't talk to my uncle like that...Aryan is my brother's son ,I am going to take care of him from now on....You need not worry about my family matter.Thanks for helping us meet Aryan.....You may leave now ,I know very well about you....You are trying to materialise.....This opportunity ...."

Madhu snaps back at him

"Mr Rishab Mohan Kundra, Have you ever  know about your sister in law until today evening....All you know is Sultan loves someone..Right ?"

He remains silent ,she continues ,

"Mr RK,I am least interested in staying here...Mr Sultan Bharat Kundra and his wife Kanchan Saxena both are not accepted by you before their death ,Only Kanchan is his mother as per records.....Only his surname is Kundra but he haven't even visited by any of you ....all these years .... So  don't talk about leaving him here ..... she ,I mean Kanchan wanted me,Madhubala Shamsher Malik to take care of their son if something happens to her ....This is the last wish of her .I wanted to adopt Aryan and make him a world famous fashion designer like his mother , Kanchan....I didn't want your permission....I am informing you because you are his paternal blood related family members ".

RK replies to her,

"I won't let Aryan go anywhere.....He will stay with me ".

Madhu answers back 

"In your dreams.....RK .......After coming to know,You are related to him,Do you think I will let him live with you....."

Both of them have a angry eyelock.Aryan rushes and hugs her 

"Madhu,Where is Mummy and Papa......?"

Madhu caress his face when Meera and Mohan rushes there ,Mohan informs them,

"Radha went home with your grandparents,Your aunt and other relatives will come home tomorrow ......I will stay with him,You take Meera  home "

He consoles his aunt,

"He is well....There is nothing to worry about him....You also go home Badima...Dad....He is in ICU,they won't let you to stay here....Go home with her ".

She refuses adamantly ,

"No....Bharat needs me....He is broken....He .."

Madhu begin to talk,

"Mam,I don't want to interfere in a conversation between your family but now the person who needs you the most is Aryan right.....Aryan see Grandma is crying....Do you know what we should do now ?"

Aryan takes out a chocolate from his bag and passes it to Meera.

"Don't cry,My dad won't like seeing people crying....You are his mom..So he will feel sad "

she hugs him and kisses him..

"Aryan,ok...I will wait for you in home ,See Grandma is not at all crying....".

He watches them leave,Aryan questions Madhu,

"Where is mummy and daddy ?"

RK Lift Aryan  from the floor,he kisses the boy replies 

"Your mummy papa will come back after finishing work....Until that time I will take care of you....I am Rishab ,you can call me RK...Ok...How about we have icecream tomorrow?"

The boy sees Madhu for approval .She nod at him.he agreed 

"Ok....How about madhu joining us....Madhu..Ok?"

RK snaps at her,

"Why you are deciding everything related to him ?"

Madhu laughs seeing his childishness.she walks towards the entrance of the hospital to get a taxi to go back to the hotel.RK follows her and offers her lift 

"Don't assume something else,I don't want Aryan to face any danger....Come with me".

She agrees with hesitation.

Aryan runs and sits in the front passenger seat.he calls madhu to sit with him.RK starts the car.she get into the car.

In Kundra Mansion,

Radha gives medicines to her in-laws but they denies , Manohar Kundra cries

"Radha,why am I still alive when young kids are dying?"

She sits next to him in the sofa

"We should see the brighter side,There is still Aryan ........And Papa, Sultan is not yet declared dead.....I believe he is alive "

She goes out on seeing car approaching,she watched Meera walking in without any words,she  asks Mohan about Aryan and Madhu ,

"Where is that girl and Aryan ?"

Mohan drinks water ,he replies 

"Radha,Have you ever seen RK take any  hasty decision ?"

Radha gets surprised by his question,

"What does you question mean ?"

Mohan thinks about something,he answers her,

"Naah....Nothing..He went to drop them in hotel...."

Sheeba locks the room after reaching back home.her dad tells his wife 

"Don't talk any nonsense to her...Ok....She is really really hurt to see her wedding stopped"

She agrees with him.

Inside the room, Sheeba sits infront of the laptop,she talks to her wallpaper photo of Lord Ganesha,

"Thank God. .The wedding is stopped....Next mission  ...I will tell you later.....Don't let that uncle suffer so much ".

She hears door knocking ,she washes her face and open the door.her dad hugs her pacifies her 

"Don't worry..... Rishab will keep his promise"

She feels guilty and replies to him

"This wedding is not gonna happen anyways ....

Next morning ,

9 am,

Madhu freshen up,she sits the bed and finds Aryan sleeping hugging the pillow.she sits thinking about him when the door bell rings...she walks out to find RK standing in the room entrance deeply engrossed in his mobile. He notices the door open.he walks into the room.he stops on seeing Aryan sleeping.he sits next to him and hold his hand.the boy murmurs

"Papa.... Mama....Hurt..."

He wakes up and hugs madhu.he begin to explain his dream

"There are so much red..... mumma don't reply....Papa.... Madhu ,where is daddy ,i want to talk to him."

RK answers him

"Aryan,how about having icecream?"

After an hour,Aryan comes back to room and hugs Madhu

"Rishab uncle bought me many chocolates, icecream....This is for you...."

She opens the pack and finds her favorite chocolate flavour inside.she keeps it aside.

"I thought your taste remains same but....I misjudged you Madhubala"

She turns to find RK standing in the room entrance .He informs her 

"I have paid the bill....Let us go to my house "

Madhu hesitate

"Not necessary....You can come and meet Aryan anytime....I don't have any problems...."

RK insist

"No.....My uncle, grandpa....Everyone will be happy if he comes home.....You also please come.I will wait for your decision....,I never force my decision like you.Aryan wanted to give you the icecream ,we will come after completing the purchase..."

She sits in the bed and watches him leaving.she opens the icecream and takes few bites.she wipes the tears from her eyes.

In the way Aryan questions RK

"You are lying....."

RK smiles and answers him,

"I didn't lie ....Aryan....Why would I lie...?"

The boy complains 

"You only adamantly brings me back to give the icecream to Madhu.....Even when I insisted to buy toys...You tell her that it was me who came to give it to her "

RK remains silent.Aryan continues 

"Where is my chocolate?"

RK watches him confused...The boy continues

"My papa and mama often do like this..... mumma buys Daddy's favourite food but tells that I only bought it.....When they fight....Likewise you are doing ....Right.... they give me chocolate not to reveal the truth ".

RK laughs hearing his words.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Loved it

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Aryan questions RK,

"Ok...But how did you know Madhu's favourite icecream.....?"

RK smiles silently and takes the boy out to purchase items.

Radha comes out of her room after explaining things to her friends over a video call and gets shocked to see her neice sitting in the hall talking to her husband.she hugs her 

"Urmila,when did you come home ?You said you couldn't come to the wedding due to Nikil's health...How is he now ?You are pregnant now....You need to take good care of yourself ....."

She burst into tears,

"Radha ma,Sultan left us ?........How could he...?I thought to come here to surprise all of you....You guys shocked me by my brother's death..."

Nikhil comes after settling the car fare.he hugs Mohan silently ,he wipes his tears 

"Uncle,how did all of this happen......,I almost couldn't believe myself ?"

Mohan explains him the matter.Urmi sits shocked.

Jayanthi Kundra comes out of the room .She consoles her .

Sheeba shouts at her parents 

"Why both of you are not understanding.....Who want to be Mrs RK....He don't like me Daddy.....You tell that I am your princess ,that man don't want your princess as his queen.....Being his wife is not some medal for me..."

Her dad tries to explain to her

"But Sheeba,you likes the alliance  initially right....You were happy....You contacted Madhubala to design your lehenga...The wedding would have happened if Bharat ji was well.....Why are you all of a sudden talking like this....Nonsense...."

Sheeba cries 

"This is a opportunity for me to wear the dress designed by her.....That's all....Daddy....You don't get the point....RK don't want this marriage at first place".

In the hospital, Meera pours orange juice to Bharat and watches him silentely drinking it.

"Bharat,have you really known about all these matters ?"

He keeps the juice away  and nod his head . Meera watches him surprised 

"That boy is around 4 to 5 years old right.....You knew very well about all this.as a mother i know only that my son loves someone and her name is Kanchan.....How could you hide these things from me easily ?I thought that girl....her name is Madhubala right....She is lying about you.....How could you hide something from me Bharat ?"

Bharat remains silent 

"You don't have any answers...I am your wife for the past 36 years...We have two childrens but still you are hiding things from me ,I am disappointed Bharat....I don't want to hurt your emotions or hurt you by my words."

Bharat apologises to her 

"I didn't mean to hide anything from you,Meera,you are my very good friend and only person whom I trust so much....The reason why I didn't inform you about all this  before ", 

They turns on  hearing footstep and finds RK standing there along with Aryan .The boy rushes in and hugs Bharat happily 

"Yesterday i was worried seeing you....Suddenly you  fell down...Then Madhu told not to disturb you..I prayed to god to give you good health,I purchased many toys and games...We can play together ok....".

He kisses the boy 's cheek.Meera pours him a glass of  juice ,RK encourages him to have it on seeing him hesitating.

"Aryan,have this orange juice,it will be healthy for you ....Come on come-on "

He gets the glass from her  with shyness and takes a sip,RK notices a tension between his uncle and aunty.he takes out a phone from his pocket and passes it to Aryan.

"Aryan,Madhu will be worried about us right....So call her ,this is the hotel number ,ask them to connect to room number 300 .....Ok...Tell her to get ready to come to our home....Ok...Go go..."

The boy runs enthusiastically to talk to madhu.

Urmi drinks the coffee served to her with rolling tears ,Nikhil questions Mohan about RK,

"Where is Rishab now ?"

Mohan answers him

"He went to meet Aryan....I have messaged him about your arrival ".

Urmi's daughter Lara wakes up from sleep and questions ,

"Papa,where is new mami?"

Urmi shuts her mouth.she sobs silently .Mohan consoles her,

"Let us decide after Francis's answer....He is on his way ..".

In the hospital, RK  asks them the matter,

"Nothing Rishab,your aunt felt i didn't trust get that all.... Meera,I didn't tell you anything because I don't want to stress you ".

Meera hides her tears,she questions RK,

"Now....What are we going to do ?Will Aryan comes to our home ?"

RK watches the boy talking to Madhu .He replies 

"Badima,I am bringing Both Aryan and Madhubala home for dinner......I will try my best to make him stay with us "

Bharat expresses his worry 

"Will Madhubala agree to this ?She.....She is angry at us for not giving approval to Sultan's relationship.....I am solely  responsible for all this......I didn't expect this to happen....She is in a idea to adopt Aryan legally ."

Meera begin to cry 

"I won't let my grandson to be adopted by someone.....How will we know whether she genuinely care for him......Please Roshan,please do something..."

RK assures them

"I will make Aryan come home.....You need not worry about all this.... Madhu cares for Aryan, if she understands us....She will agree to let him live with us.....You don't worry about all this "

He walks out of the room and finds Aryan sitting with the phone near the hospital verenda.

"Uncle,your phone got locked.....I couldn't call  madhu"

RK puts the password and passes the phone to him after calling Madhu's personal number ,

Madhu stands near the balcony and  attends the phone and gets surprised hearing Aryan's voice .She replies to him,

"Aryan,let us decide about this later...Ok....Come to room sooner "

RK takes the phone from his hand 

"Madhubala....Why are you being so adamant not to let him come to my home......?"

Madhu replies to him

"I don't trust your family......You don't believe me but My pure intention was to sent Aryan to your family when I reached Mumbai but the way your uncle and your family just tried to ignore the matter.....I can't understand.....Which family will be eager to get their son married when one of their son is dead.....Or assumed to be dead....My gut feeling is telling not to let him go now.. ."

RK controls his anger

"Trust.....You are talking about trust,love...Affection....I dont understand anything Madhu....Won't you feel guilty when you use all these words .....You come along with him to my home.....It's final...Either you come or let him come....Ok...."

Madhu opens the door on hearing the knock sound and gets surprised to find Radha standing along with Her Father in-law Manohar Kundra,she welcomes them in after disconnecting the call .She asks them the matter ,

"Mr Manohar Kundra and Mrs Radha Kundra....It's pleasure to meet both of you here....But may I know why you came here....If it about sending Aryan to your home....I need to think about it...Give me some time please "

Radha apologises to Madhu ,

"You have a different and wrong opinion about our family due to your friend 's life.....We are really sorry for meeting you in such a different occasion....."

Manohar fold his hand 

"Sorry dear.....I really really don't know about Aryan....Or your friend Kanchan."

Madhu stop him from talking further 

"Please Sir,I am really amused ....You people didn't know about Sultan Sir's marriage but how are you preparing for Rishab sir 's marriage even after knowing ........I tried to contact you about 20 times right.....But you said your grandson's wedding is almost important .....I don't understand the logic...I want sometime to make Aryan understand the changes,I am the only person who is closer to him until now .....Sometime please give me few days...Atleast please  " 

Radha replies to her 

"Madhu,you don't know anything about RK.....He agreed to this marriage after long.."

She stops the conversation on hearing the phone ringing in the room.Grandpa tries to switch the call off but instead put it in hold wrongly .

"Whom are you welcoming to the room....Reply me Madhu,You are new to the place......Are you insane. ..What if the media comes there.....I don't understand your stupidity,Are you trying the reverse psychology....to back..... Madhubala Shamsher Malik,If your intention is get closer to me once again after 7 years.....I am sorry....You are late....I don't love you or anyone else in the world now ".

Radha gets shocked .Madhu cuts the phone call and apologises to them

"I am sorry....This conversation is not meant for both of you to hear...Please leave now"

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Manohar watches the phone and expresses his surprise 

"Madhubala madam,Don't think I am being so nosy....The person on the phone now ,Is he Rishab?"

Madhu hides her embarrassment ,she answers him

"Mr Manohar kundra,This phonecall is not meant for you to hear....No it's not him....this is my exlover......I am sorry for putting both of you in such a dilemma situation.....You please leave here...Let....Let us talk about Aryan later....Please....Give me some time please  "

Radha tries to ask but Manohar stops her

"Radha,i think we must go home now......Come..Let us go home "

She gets up and helps him....Both of  them walks out of the room.

"Papa,do you think it is our Rishab....?"

He agrees to her

"I have the same feeling......The voice is so much like him......It is better to ask him in person....Call Rishab and ask him where is he ?"

Radha calls RK.

Madhu falls on the bed  after sending them away.she remembers RK's angry words.tears roll from her eyes.she lies there motionlessly.

Meera comes home after visiting Bharat .She stops on her track om seeing Mohan sitting in the sofa dazed.

"Mohan,Bharat requires some medicines which I couldn't find in that hospital,could you find these medicines ?"

He remains still dazed.Meera calls out his name 

"Mohan.....What are you thinking....?"

He smiles bitterly ,

"Nothing Bhabhi,I am thinking about Sultan only.... Rishab's assistant Francis has reached Himachal Pradesh....His response regarding Sultan is not positive......I am worried...So much ,I believed somehow he might have survived but.....The chance is very less...."

Meera wipes the tears,she passes him the prescription,

"You don't think about all those things.....Buy these medicines.... Mohan can be discharged tomorrow evening....I will go and freshen up....,where is Urmila and her husband ,He called me twice but I didn't attend the phone call...."

"Urmi is in her room only...She  is feeling little feverish after crying and traveling....and he is taking rest in the room with her  ".

She goes to meet them.Mohan takes out his phone to call Francis to know about the matter .

RK attends the phonecall from his mom.she questions him 

"Where are you now ?"

He watches the traffic ,he turns to find Aryan sleeping in the back seat comfortably .He smile  and answers her 

"Ma.....On the way to pick Ms Madhubala with her luggage ,we have decide to bring her home right..... Along with Aryan....."

Radha continues to question 

"Ok...Did you contacted her ?"

RK feel the question being different ,he takes a sip of water and answers it 

"Mmmm...She didnt attend my call..."

Radha replies to him

"She was talking with us....I went to meet her along with Grandpa.... "

RK coughs the water......

He disconnect the phone call.

Sheeba reaches the hospital along with her parents to visit Bharat Kundra

Bharat apologises to Sheeba,

"Sorry dear, because of our problem.......Your wedding got stopped....Don't take tension,After everything gets better we will ..."

Sheeba interrupt his words 

"Uncle,let's first think about your health.....We...Can discuss regarding all this later ok......You don't get stressed unwantedly....You must trust God,I heard from Jayanthi Dadi...I mean mam that Sultan is missing.....Don't worry......He will be fine somewhere...."

Sheeba's dad watches her taking very maturedly with surprise.

Madhu wipes her face to wash away the tear strains ,she attends video call with Mukund.

Mukund asks her about her plans 

"Madhu,its been really a long time since we met.....How about we have a dinner once you come back to Delhi.....?"

Madhu hesitate to reply him, she changes the topic

"Mukund,its been a hectic time here....I will decide about this later on......Sorry....How is your parents ?"

He begin to answer when RK enters the room along with Aryan.He gets surprised on finding madhu chatting with someone....Madhu introduces them to each other 

"Mr Rishab Kundra,this is Mukund and Muku this is RK, Sultan's cousin.....Aryan come here and greet Mukund uncle....."

RK watches Madhu,Aryan interacting happily with Mukund.he feels jealous....

He sits staring at them...

After a while ,

Aryan comes back after completing the video call....

RK asks him about Mukund,

"Who is that ?"

He enthusiastically talks,

"That is Mukund uncle,Madhu's friends......My mom and dad often persuade her to get marry....Mukund uncle likes aunty...,he has a huge teddy bear toy...."

RK sends Aryan away to play in the kids area  and  walks back into the room ,

Madhu informs him

"I am going to Delhi this evening..."

RK nod his head ,She continues

"Along with Aryan,Mukund has arranged tickets...."

RK stops on his track...He argues with her 

"Why should my nephew go with you....I won't allow this ...If you want you can go anywhere with anyone .....Don't drag him ...He will stay with me this is final ".

Madhu replies to him,

"RK sir,you are very good with your words.....And what do you mean when you said with anyone.... Mukund is my family friend...He is a reliable person....Not like someone.....You don't even know basic manners....."

He shouts at her ,

"Why didn't you tell that my mom was in the room when I called you ?What are you planning Madhu,trying to sabotage my image....Don't try to get close to me " 

Madhu ignores him,he takes out her clothes and pack..them silently....

He grabs her hand and questions her once again....

"What are you trying to do....You are again and again telling that you don't mind me but all your actions speaks different.....Do you think by doing all this,I will come back to you....Never......"

She shouts back at him

"Why should I inform you about this ?And RK,who gave you the damn right to shout at me.....How dare you RK?Move away.....Now... "

He pulls her closer to him .He hold her chin,

"Why you don't like me....You seems like him,right....You call him Muku.....He calls you Madhu tenderly.....Lovingly......Right.....Right?"

She watches him in disbelief and burst into laughter,

"See yourself in the mirror RK sir ,you are jealous.....You are jealous because I spoke to my friend....Don't tell me that you still like me.....Yes....He calls me Madhu tenderly,lovingly.....I like it ok...I am planning to persue a relationship with him.....So what....I am not indebted to anyone ...So what Rishab Kundra,You are telling that I am your shameful past but you are jealous.....It's really funny..."

RK moves the hair away from her face ,

"Yeah......I am concerned about him....Falling in your love trap....It's painful...Isn't it....?According to me you are a cheap person... "

He pushes her away,she shouts 

"You are hurting me.....RK..By both your words and behaviour..You are a stone..."

He answers to  her ,

"I was a fun loving  person....Yeah..... Madhubala you made me like this.....You made me like this,Nothing gives me pain anymore......Because as you said I am a stone.......The one and only thing I wanted in my life was you....Just you.....You made me like this.....Money and fame doesn't give me any happiness.....You are telling...You don't trust me.....Ok..I don't trust a cheap person like you.....You are a very very very bad person madhu....If you feel hurt....Then they why you left me .... "

and walks out of the room.Madhu sits in the bed and remembers her conversation with Mukund before RK's arrival...

"Madhu,its been so long years,why are you still thinking about Him...I like to marry you.... Can't you really change you mind....Please rethink it "

RK stands in the hotel lobby and watches couples enjoying in the dinning area .He takes out his phone to call Francis but stops thinking about him in Himachal Pradesh......He hears approaching footsteps and finds Madhu coming.she walks past him towards the kids playing area.

He follows her and finds her watching Aryan playing happily with tear filled eyes.he stands next to her .She begin to talk,

"I will come with Aryan..."

He remains silent ,she tries to talk ,

"I have some reasons that I left..."

He stops her from talking,

"I don't even what to talk about all those stupidities.....Those where my greatest regrets in life.....So Please......Now if you want to Go to Delhi.....You can go but Just after few days ...Give us a chance to prove ourself as his family..Please ,You always knew my phone number.....Call me I will come to pick you up for dinner,at my place ....Bye Madhu.....And ..Nothing..I..Am sorry...For being rude ,Its my mistake.... "

In Kundra Mansion,

Manohar explains the matter to Mohan but finds him didn't have much expressions.

"Mohan,I also think that must be the reason....Why he don't want to get married for all these years....Now if she comes here to stay,then how will RK's marriage happen ?Will this cause any problem....To our family ?"

Mohan replies finally ,

"I will make quick arrangement for Madhu to stay,what about the room next to ours ,That gives her privacy and she might also like it...Radha,how about talking with her properly to know the matter.....I have a feeling that Rishab has still some subtle feelings towards her ".

Urmi and her husband sits with Meera in her room.she hugs her mother and breaks into tears..Meera consoles her,

"Don't cry.....Everything happens with the reason..... Urmila, have you ever heard about a designer called Kanchan?"

Her husband Nikhil answers 

"Ma,yeah...She left the fashion industry after a product launch failure which happened almost before a decade .......It seems...Why are we talking about her ? Don't tell me that she is Sultan 's ?

Urmila watches them shocked......She questions her mother ,

"Ma,are you sure,its her ? Kanchan Saxena was Sultan's Wife ?"

Meera remains silent .

Francis explains his findings RK,

"Yes sir,what Madhu mam said is entirely true,Mr Sultan sir has a small house in the outskirt....Of the village....The car has been found.....But no news about Sultan sir.....It seems the hope is very less....".

RK thinks about something ,he assigns him,

"Ok......You find details about Madhubala Malik..I mean her personal life "

Francis gets shocked but agrees.

Aryan talks about RK to Madhu,

"Madhu,do you know RK has one big car.....He bought me chocolates,Icecream,Toys....We went to hospital then...We "

Madhu listens to him with a plastered smile in her face .

Later at night ,

Madhu and RK reaches Kundra Mansion along with Aryan for dinner....

Radha serves the food ,she notices some awkward tension between RK and Madhu,she begin to talk with Aryan,

"Aryan,what are the dishes that you like usually ?"

He hides in shyness,Madhu encourages him to talk ,

"Aryan,you have already meet this aunty right...Remember.. ..Come on.....This is Sultan's aunty so she is also your grandma....Greet her Grandma".

Radha smiles hearing her explanation.....

Urmila tries to talk with them.

RK observes them silently ,he walks out to attend phonecall from Sheeba.

She apologises to him

"I am extremely sorry.....Nothing goes as per our plan.....But RK.....The cruise trio which we planned for our honeymoon....Shall I go and enjoy it.....My dad has said once it cost a fortune......Please ,Like Kangana from Queen....Please ".

RK hides his smile,he replies,

"Mmmm its actually a family vacation right....Ok...We will all go together as per plan....We are after all acquaintances in business....."

Shikky tries new designs and gets shocked to find his phone filled with many missed calls from Madhu's mother .He calls out her number...

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Rk's parents got doubt about rm

Interesting rk got jealous seeing madhu talking with mukund

curious to know what made madhu to behave like that with rk in past

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

ivahbiav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved it so far pls continue soon would love to read this story

janani04 thumbnail

Madhu walks with Aryan and his bag into the room given to her,Aryan rushes in and jumps on the bed .Madhu forbid him

"Aryan,No you should not jump in the bed......See the bed covers will get dirty ,come on stop jumping....Come on..Be a good boy,we are here as guests .....So  "

Aryan becomes dull hearing her strict tone...He get down from the bed .

"No one has right to stop you from doing anything in this house,Aryan.....This is your home,you can jump...Spill juice and do everything in the bed as per your wish ....Ok..Aryan dear "

Both of them turns to find RK standing in the room entrance.He walks into the room ignoring Madhu and lift Aryan.he makes him stand in the bed and encourages him to jump..

"Come-on Aryan,you can jump....Come come..."

Madhu berate him

"Mr Kundra,This is wrong way to teach a little boy...It is our duty to make him understand right and wrong but you are doing it wrongly ".

He answers her 

"There is no rules in a day,this is his home and he has all rights....The one who is guest is you...Only and .If you want you can also jump in the bed...We don't charge any amount for you as punishments....".

Madhu tries to answer when he walks out of the room leaving her fuming.Aryan tells Madhu,

"Madhu,RK has said we can jump....come let's us jump...."

She breaks into laughter and pats the boy's shoulder .

Next morning 

RK wakes up hearing theft  alarm sound .he walks out of the room to find Madhu trying to open the private gym next to his room trying some passwords  and Aryan laughing seeing her struggle.He asks her the matter 

"What are you doing infront of my private gym area ?"

She turns puzzled ,Radha comes there and answers him 

"Oh... Rishu,I only asked her to use it.....I thought you are no longer working out....Madhu wants to do some exercise ,she need some equipment so I gave pass code ....It's wrong one madhu...."

He argues with her ,

"Ma,She would do that outside....Not in my gym area..."

Radha replies to him

"I didn't give her access to your bedroom...It's just gym....You go in Madhu,the pass code is 1001,all the skipping rope,and other equipments are in right side cupboard "

Madhu coughs hearing the pass code.she turns to find RK red face.Radha walks from there without noticing it.

He opens the door and signs her to get in.

Inside the gym...

Madhu tried to open the cupboard but in vain.RK opens it and questions her 

"Will you die if you don't exercise....?"

Aryan replies to him

"RK ,you dont know...Madhu do exercise daily,Plays basketball.... heyyyy.....Ball .."

He runs from there to play with the ball....RK whistles....

"Is it so ?"

She ignores him completely and tries to walk,he pulls her and pins her to the wall ..

"Basketball....Seriously....After playing so long you are still very very short...."

Madhu pushes him away ,replies

"You are working out so much but you are still very powerless.....You almost fall down by my single push....poor performance Rishab and I am 5'6 ....Which is not short....Ok...".

They have a angry eyelock.

Shikky shows his finished works to his dad expecting him to criticise but Kulshekar praises it 

"Its super Shikky....You can try even better but are you sure to you want to sign this deal....Let us talk to Madhu and then decide ok....She have a wider knowledge about all this "

Shikky feels offended 

"Papa, everyone here compares me with her,I have my own talent....I can achieve things myself,I feel upset if every individual compares me with her.....I don't want to be discouraged...".

He tries to explain but Shikky walks out of the room angrily.

Sheeba sits in the dinning table ,she notices her parents a bit tensed.she pours herself a glass of juice and asks them the matter 

"What made you this much tensed ... Daddy  this much.......In the morning ?"

Her father tries to persuade her to think about the relationship.

"Sheeba,we are tensed only about you...You need to think properly ... Rishab Kundra is a good catch.What is actually your problem that you don't want to rethink about this marriage.....?Marrying him will definitely secure your future, ".

Sheeba watches them silently without answering their question.she continues to drink the juice .

At 2 PM,

Madhu goes through the proposal given my one of their client ,she hears some noise outside and walks out of the bedroom to find the source of the noise.she finds Radha in a heated  arguement with some man in the entrance of the house.Radha shouts at him

"Bhujang...Please understand,We are not in any mood to entertain you....Try to understand.... Rishab's wedding has been postponed and Sultan is still not found...As a relative you don't mind anything but demands money from us...Wont you feel guilty ?"

He shouts 

"Why should i concern about your family....Have you ever felt anything about me?????Your family is always ungrateful....I need to meet Manohar ji ,he will provide me with money.....I will be more happy if anything happens to all of you....I Want money...?"

Madhu notices a man in dressed in a grey kurta with a bag in his hand in entrance.he seems to be in his late 30's with buzz cut hairstyle.the man tries to push Radha away and enter forcibly but stops on noticing Madhu.Mohan walks into the home and shouts seeing Bhujang.. 

"Bhujang ,Don't you have any shame....Get out of the house now ".

RK walks down the Cafertina area and finds his female employees gossping there among themselves.

Employee 1:Did you heard.... RK just postponed the wedding ?It's unbelievable....

Employee 2:yeah...Yeah. ...I think Sheeba won't become Mrs RK .....Will we get any chance...

Employee1:do you think this is possible ,Like novels....Mmmm

Employee 3'(giggles)

RK walks past them without any expression.he orders a cup of tea and sits in table next to window and watches outside.

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Liked it

Continue soon

Thanks for the update