janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In a  restaurant in Mumbai.A young man in early 20's sits waiting for his girlfriend dressed in a White Denim Jean with a Grey Tshirt .He checks the time in his watch for the nth time.He hears approaching footsteps and finds her coming there dressed in her pink tops and white skirt.he hugs her happily and greets her 

"Madhu,what takes you so long time dear ......I was tensed from morning.....Did you talked to your parents about our relationship...I talked with my parents ....I believe everything will be ok....What madhu....Why are  you silent ?I have a important matter to discuss with you ".

Madhu moves away from his hug and replies 

"RK,did you got application from America to join university .....I heard from my college professor ...Are you going to America ?Why am I last the person to know about this ?"

RK takes out the gift ,

"Happy birthday madhu "

She insist his reply ,

I am asking you a question RK,are you planning to go to America this month end ?"

He answers her ,

"So what Madhu.....?

Madhu questions  at him 

"RK.....You are hiding it from me....You often tell about your priority....Why didn't you tell me about this ......Today is 18....In less than a week you are going to America"

RK notices her anger and questions her 

"Madhu, We are loving each other for around a year now.....You know right..That is my dream to study in America."

Madhu replies,

"I know all that.....Now the situation is different....My dad is transferring to Himachal Pradesh in few months....How about you come to my home and talk about our marriage ?"

RK watches her surprised ,she continues to speak 

"RK if a situation arises that you want to select either me or your dream whom would you select?,don't disappoint me dear ".

RK remains silent ,she replied 

"You will select America right ,If I want to choose between you or my family....I will select them so it's over right ..... "

RK hold her hand 

"Madhu,Just three more years....I will come back and we can get married.....Just three more years....Please understand...."

Madhu hold back her tears ,

"RK, This is not going to work....I can't wait for three more years...You come home and talk with them about all this.....Please decide ,my sister is getting alliance whom want me to marry their second son...."

RK gets shocked,she answers ,

"I somehow managed the matter.....It will be late if you didn't come to talk ".

RK leaves her hand and questions her 

"Madhu......You want me to select you ......Not my dreams.....But why ?What is the problem ?I can't  come home and meet your parents ....I don't have any identity ......Now...."

Madhu breaks down ,

"RK,why are you adamant......You are the one and only son of Mohan Kundra ,that idenitity is enough"

RK shouts ,

"You are being against me today......Wait you know about my family background ,I never revealed anything about this....How did you know 

Madhu replies,

"You think I loved you because of your face....It is only because of your wealth ,your dad don't want you to go to America right...."

RK shouts at her 

"You know many things madhubala.....Yes....You can't pressurize me.....I want to go to America....It is my dream for a decade ......You don't want to wait for me .....Good bye Madhubala Malik.....Bye,don't ever come in front of me in your life ,I am disappointed in you....I loved you wholeheartedly but you  loved me for my identity....If I ever saw you again in my life....Don't think about living.".

She watches him going and breaks into tears .She messages someone ,

"I have done as per your wish ".

Seven years later ,

In Kundra Mansion,

Radha wakes up at 5 am and comes out of the room ,she finds the preparation going in full swing......She questions her Mother -in-law about 

"Ma,I am worried about Rishab....Meera where is Sultan ?Why he is not yet back from the trip? Finally Rishab has agreed to marry "

Meera consoles her 

"Don't worry..... Before 20 days , He said there is a surprise for us and he will come ...What about your son Rishab?"

Radha sits in the swing and answers her 

"Rishab is busy in work and will join during the haldi ceremony....Did you talked with the Bride's family ?".

They begin to do the preparation for RK's wedding .

In the same time ,Second Class compartment in a train 

A young lady in her mid 20's wakes up hearing the sound of train stopping in a station.she opens her eyes and find only herself sitting in the compartment,she opens the window with great difficulty and sees the name of station....She clips her hair into a ponytail and begin to arrange her luggages when a little boy hugs her  and burst into tears.She caress his face 

"You are such a nice kid.....You should not make any problem for anyone there....Don't forget this Aryan ,they are your family.They will treat you good in future so don't worry.I will come to meet you in future ok....No more crying.... Whenever I come to Mumbai,I will come and meet you..Okay...

The boy hugs her tightly and questions her 

"But why Madhu,Why should I go there,where is mama and papa?"

She consoles him and hugs him.she get down from the train along with the boy and walks out of the station .She approaches the taxi stand .

"I want to go to this address,how long it is from here ?"

The taxi driver tells her the details,

"Mam....This is in the outer of the city....A posh locality.....It is around 300 to go there ".

She agrees and get into the car .

The address reads 

Mr Manohar Kundra 

Managing director of 

Sitara Industries pvt limited 

67,kundra mansion 

Mumbai .

Edited by janani04 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail

Tell me what profession should they be this time ?

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congrats for the new story

Interesting start

Rishbala broke up

Some one is there behind their breakup,

Rk is getting married curious to know who it is n who is that little kid his parents,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Profession may be rk business man ,madhu modeling field or actress or fashion designer

Edited by harini06 - 2 years ago
janani04 thumbnail

RK wakes up from sleep in a restaurant in Hyderabad.he walks out of the room and watches the scenery of the city with a deep smile lingering his face.

He gets phone call from his assistant Francis ,

"Good morning Sir,I have arranged a meeting with the top designer of MM brand of clothing.....She is a young lady in her mid 20's."

RK compliments him

"That's the best news.... Francis..... Send me her details.....I love to collaborate with such a person .....This is gonna increase our clothing brand.....Name ".

Francis replies,

"I have made arrangements sir....I will Mail you her details ,when will you arrive to mumbai ".

He walks into the room to see the mail.He receives another phone call from his business client ,

"Congrats Rishab Kundra."

RK replies to him absent mindedly

"For what ?"

The man laughs ,"Hey....It's your wedding today right....Did i misread the invitation...?"

RK checks his phone and replies....

"Oh...Yeah....Thank you so much......".

He checks the flight schedule for Mumbai and books a seat.he tries Francis number but finds his phone busy.

Francis stands in front of Radha in kundra mansion and get scolding from her 

"You didn't remind him....Why are you also behaving like him... Francis".

He silently hears all the complaints.

Madhu gets phone call from her office in Delhi,the ceo of the company Kulasekar Bhatia bombard her with questions ,

"Where are you madhubala,Have you reached Gupta mansion to deliver the dress to that Sheeba....Omg...She is repeatedly calling me ....Do it quickly dear,you know right Sheeba is one of our premium client.....She is the highest bidder in the last year monsoon collection bid.....She asked one request that you should get her ready for her wedding.....If  you can't go there,you should have informed me prior....You took leave and went to attend your friend's funeral.....I know it is painful but Now you are not still back....Our reputation is important to us...Right.....?"

Madhu convinces him not to worry ,she contacts Sheeba Gupta,

"Hello..... Mam...I am Madhubala Malik,"

Sheeba jumps from her bed hearing the name....

"Madhubala madam.....I was worried you won't come to my wedding......So only i repeatedly called the number of your office.....,Its my dream to get married in your lehenga.....Please come sooner "

Madhu pacifies her,

"There is nothing to worry......I have reached Mumbai in th morning first train....I am staying in JJ residency .....You please resend me the address and I will come there.... Don't worry...You will get married today...Ok..."

She sighs relief and turns to find Aryan trying to open his bag to change the dress.he helps him.She receives another phonecall from Bhatia,

"Sorry. ...Is everything over in Himachal,now what are you going to do ?You said that your mentor  Kanjan has a son....How is he?"

Madhu replies to him

"Uncle,no problem ......I came to Mumbai to decide about Aryan's custody...I am planning to legally adopt him if they didn't approve .But  Kanchan always wanted her son  to meet her husband's family....and love to in a joint family.....That was the last wish of her....I didn't know what to do ,I contacted one Mr Manohar Kundra,he must be the patriarchy of the family....He asked me to come to his house ...After helping Sheeba,I will go there ".

Bhatia asks her about Kanchan's husband ,

"Only Kanchan was found in the car .....The police didn't find him....The hope of him being alive is very very less......"

She disconnect the phone call ,she sees the message sent my Sheeba and gets ready to leave.

After two hours 

Radha sees the  stitched  sherwani and  shout at the designer.....Of their company 

"What colour is this....How will my son wear this ?This is how you are doing business....Mohan ?"

Meera and Mohan feels the same seeing the finished version.....They sits tensed....Radha receives phone call from Sheeba.she gets relieved to know that designer from MM brand agrees to come,Radha gets the phone number of madhu and calls her ,

Madhu gets phone from unknown number and attends the call ,

"Madhubala Malik,I am Francis ,the secretary of  Mr Kundra,how about meeting you for dinner today ?"

Madhu watches the time and replies,

"Sorry sir,How about meeting tomorrow.....I have promised a friend to help her for her wedding....And attend it with her...So sorry no".

She reaches the venue sent my Sheeba and finds the place crowded with many guests.she informs the hotel reception about her arrival and waits in the lobby along with Aryan.

Manohar Kundra tells the whole matter to his younger son Mohan and his wife Jayanthi ,both of them sit shocked, Mohan tries to think about the matter when Bharat Kundra,Sultan's dad hears the matter.he informs them ,

"I got same news.....This is fake ....I talked with Sultan and his gf Kanchan just before few hours..You don't worry ,you switch off the phone ...".

He hides his tears .

They sigh relief.Manohar switches his phone off.

At 1 pm in the airport ,

RK comes out of the airport dressed in White shirt and Black jean.He searches for the driver but finds his aunty Meera waiting for him.He hugs her and questions her about Sultan,

Badi ma,did you got any news about Sultan,Its been almost a year since I met him.

Meera replies to him

"I think he have found himself a girl .... he met in Himachal Pradesh.He said that he will come for your marriage with a special gift.......Thank God you agreed to marry....Your mom was always in tension....Now come it is getting late for the functions....Which groom will only come before few hours for his own wedding.your We need to go home sooner......Did you talked with Sheeba"

RK get into the car and they begin to travel towards his house.He messages his assistant about his arrival and calls Sheeba,

Sheeba Gupta comes out her room dressed in a yellow coloured kutti and smiles seeing the perfect makeup.she hugs her mother and expresses her happiness 

"Finally I am getting married.....That to  Mr  perfect  RK....In my dream wedding outfit designed by MM fashions......You know mama,this is the fresh outfit designed by Madhubala Malik....,Thank you Madhubala,you must surely join my wedding....This is the invitation...Please come...."

Madhu shows her thumbs up.she bid them farewell and walks out of the room.

Her dad replies 

"It is our luck to get involved Kundra mansion, get dress designed by this girl...,I can't relax until the marriage function ends.....Ok get ready to go to the venue "

In Kundra Mansion,Radha waits for her son's arrival when Mohan comes out finishing his phone conversation with  catering people.he jokes 

"Your son is over 28 years old ,he knows the way back home and moreover Bhabhi has went to bring him....Why are you standing here....Have you arranged the puja in temple....?"

Radha nod her head and replies 

"Yeah yeah.....We need to do puja only by  3 pm ".

Mohan sees the time and shouts ,

"It is around 2.30 now.....Go to the temple...If your son comes I will send him there ok... "

Radha get ready to go the temple.

Madhu watches the boy eating the food and smiles happily.she takes out her purse to pay the bill.she gets phone call and attends the phone call from Sitara Industries Pvt limited.she attends the call.

"Hello Ms Madhubala,We have contacted Manohar sir ,he said not to disturb him ".

She watches the boy staring at her and replies,

"You need not worry.......Everything will be ok.....They are your family members Aryan....See now we have completed having lunch....Mr Kundra has asked us to come to his home ....So now we must go there ".

The boy nod his head half heartily

The car reaches the area,Madhu get down along with Aryan.she searches for the house number when a car stops infront of her .Aryan gets afraid and hugs her tightly . Radha get down from the car and apologises to her 

"I am really sorry for scaring you.....My name is Radha Kundra,Are you one of my son's guest for his wedding ,You are Madhubala Malik right.....My dil talks very much great of you......She bought the wedding attire designed by you..."

Madhu opens her mouth  to reply but Aryan rushes inside the house following a butterfly.Madhu quickly apologises to her ,

"Yes mam..... But I came here to meet someone.....Mr Manohar kundra, Aryan don't run.....he is a  bit naughty....."

She runs following him inside the house calling his name ,

"Aryan....Don't run.....This is not the house ....We should not go inside ".

Radha follows them into the house ,she informed them ,

"My son is getting married....I came to bring the wedding sherwani, Haldi......could you help me dear ?... everyone has left for the venue....You also please come with me... papaji is also there only "

Madhu helps her to keep the haldi when a bit falls on her hand.Radha jokes,

"I don't have another son...I like you instantly....".Madhu smiles and get into the car along with Aryan.

RK reaches the venue along with Meera ,he goes to get ready for Haldi....

After half an  hour ,

RK comes out after taking bath and gets ready in a yellow Sherwani in  the room for rituals and finds Francis waiting for him.he informs him the matter.

Madhu tries to correct the wedding sherwani of RK and others watches it surprised.

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it

So Aryan is sultan son,

Madhu n Aryan came to kundra mansion

Eagerly waiting to know how Madhu will end up as rk's bride n rishbala meet

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Francis greets him ,

"Good evening sir,I tried to contact the designer from MM brand....She seems to be busy and said she can only meet us by tomorrow only,this is the file I prepared about the company and her "

RK takes a bite of the apple ,he begin to read the document.Meera enters the room with the haldi and scold him,

"You are getting married...Today.....Concentrate on that.....Your mom went home to bring the Haldi for bride but still not back..... Francis....Don't ask you boss to work now.....let him first get married...".

RK keeps the file aside and hugs her ,

"Oh.... badima.....See yourself ...i didn't do any  office work.....You won't believe.....I contacted one of the biggest fashion designer to design Sheeba's costumes for the post wedding photo shoot....I am planning a destination wedding in cruise for her....."

Meera replies to him

"I don't believe you.....Now give me that file and get  ready to the rituals....Come-on......You must come out in 10 minutes...."

He agrees with her and stands silently till she walks out.he orders  Francis,

"Contact her once again....And make an agreement with her about joining our firm.....And discuss the terms about  designing the outfit for that Sheela....What is her name ?"

Francis corrects him

"Sir,mam name is Sheeba....And asking her to shift company is impossible.....Because she is the actual owner of the company.....MM stands for her name ,but no one knows it....She is called in the industry by the name  Love Goddess Venus.....The first recognised collection.....Of MM... ,only very few elite customers have met her....and all the administrative works are taken care by Mr Kulshekar Bhatia.if we want to get a dress designed....We must contact him first".

RK thinks for a while,

"I don't know why but this company and the word MM makes me curious.....I want to collaborate with them at any cost.....Find about the weakest link of MM...."

Francis nod his head.

Mr Bhatia comes back to his home and finds his son still not back.he shouts at  the servant ,

"Where the hell is he?"

Shikky alias Shikander Bhatia enters the house dressed in a Black tracksuit and white hood.he hugs his dad.Mr Bhatia shouts at him

"You drank again....Last week you promised madhu that you won't drink anymore.....Both of you studied together but see you are fit for nothing and she is solely managing the whole orders....."

"Oh daddy....Chill.....Madhu will manage everything......She is my bro.....You need not worry about me.......Last time when I did mistake,she didn't scold me "he replies..

Bhatia replies to him 

"Stupid....You know how much she is wanted in the international fashion world..but inorder to help us,she is doing all ....This....That company is built in her blood and sweat but she has made me take all the decisions......For the sake of you...But what have you done for her ?You create problems and she rectify it.... Nowadays you are getting addict to this lifestyle.....When will you live in present.... ".

Mr Bhatia sits tired.Shikky hold his hand,tears flowing from his eyes,he begin to talk ,

"Papa, she made me believe her completely ,so only I accepted her in our company....After her cheating....I can't concentrate on designs....I feel like I lost all the talents.....I hate that Sonali.....I loved her but she used me to get the designs fur that Andrew......When I drink or go to party...I feel free daddy. ...I feel free......No one wants me.....I am not at all jealous of my mule...Madhu.....but everyone forget me.....No one knows that there was a designer called Shikky...."

They stops their conversation on receiving the phone call from Mumbai.Bhatia attends the phone call ,

"Good evening sir,This is Francis Anderson,I am the secretary of Mr Rishab Kundra of the Kundra Fabrics and Fashion brand  "Dil ",I like to have a meeting with Mr Shikandar Bhatia,We found one of his designs in internet....My boss especially want him to design our next winter wears.....".

Bhatia watches the phone amazed... Shikky pulls the phone from him and agrees,

"I will do it.....I can do it....When should I sign the contract .".

RK smiles hearing the determination in his voice.he walks out of the room for the rituals.

Madhu reaches the wedding venue and gets surprised on seeing the beautiful decorations.......Of the venue.She walks into the venue with the invitation given by Sheeba but finds more than 300 guests .Aryan exclaims 

"Madhu.....There are around 1000 peoples here....Who will get them ready for the function ?".

Radha overhears the words and burst into laughter.she caress the boy's face...She tells her feeling 

"I don't know why but feels a connection with him.....You are going to do makeup and dressing of Sheeba before that how about helping me with Sherwani...... I take care of this little boyvuntil night ....Please..."

Madhu thinks about something and agrees to her idea.she comes along with Radha to help her .

Meera sees the haldi brought and shouts seeing the sherwani ,

"It is torn...."

Madhu comes there and replies ,

"There is nothing in the world that can't be mend other than broken relations.....So don't worry.....I will take care of this."

Jayanthi kundra and Manohar Kundra comes there and sees Madhu working very professionally ,Mohan praises her 

"We decided to purchase another one......You helped us ma 

"Meera finds the boy having a great striking resemblance with her son Sultan.they wait for Madhu .

RK sits in the room and sees the chain in hus hand .He keeps it safely in the box.he hears approaching footsteps and finds his mom standing with the sherwani.she praises Madhu's talent.

"She said everything can be mend only broken hearts can't...."

RK gets curious to know the person.He asks his mother about her.

In Sheeba's room ,

Madhu helps her to change into the wedding lehenga,she notices the girl being very tensed and talks with her ,

"Sheeba,how old are you....You look really really young....You must be in your 20's right......?"

Sheeba replies to her 

"I am 20,....Do you think I am looking very childish with Rishab ,Actually he is a devil in man clothing ".

Madhu gets herself hurt by the pin on suddenly hearing the name Rishab. Sheeba panics on seeing blood...

"Oh...I am so sorry......I don't mean to frighten you...I myself is afraid of him,wait i will show you this photo....,"

She searches for her phone when her mother walks in with jewels....

"Don't move here and there,let she dress you up..... Madhubala thank you so much for being here ... ".

She simply remain silent ,continues to work.

Sheeba asks Madhu ,

"Do you think I am unfit to him "

Madhu smiles to herself ,she counter questions her 

"Why should I think like that.....I don't judge peoples Sheeba......"

Sheeba turns to her shocked ,Madhu laughs seeing her expression ,she talks 

"You are just like him..... How can you guys think different ?Normally people tend to have their opinion and judgement about others...Ok...."

Madhu replies to her 

"Sheeba ,You are young ....Life gives us many lessons ......I am 25 years old.....My lifestyle gave me opportunity to meet many peoples...Some decisions cost us money,some cost us happiness......So when you come across experience like me,you will become a monk..."

Sheeba begin to cry making Madhu shocked ,she locks the door and consoles her

"Why .....Did i hurt your sentiments....?Sorry ....See  that's why I don't talk much...."

Offers her water to drink ,Sheeba hugs Madhu ,she begin to talk 

"I don't want to marry him.....How can someone marry him....if you sit with him to talk...He don't even lean .....I don't even know what I want ?I don't even know which colour looks good on me...I am afraid about life.....What if he marries me just due to pressure,I have many questions in my mind but who will answer me ?I am afraid of him...".

Madhu wipes the tears from her face

"If you are afraid that you won't match him....Talk with him...Maybe he have a different opinion...Ok..".

Sheeba decided something and takes out her phone to call RK.

RK gets surprised on hearing Sheeba's voice.he expresses his surprise ,

"You called me,i thought you are afraid of me ".

Madhu stops hearing the familiar voice.

He continues to speak,

"I was actually planning to talk to you before the wedding ..... Sheeba,You must be confused,why I agreed to marry you right ?"

She stops him from talking further,she begin to speak

"I will complete first ok....".

Bharat Kundra reaches a remote corner and calls out Madhu's phone number which he got from his contacts in Himachal Pradesh but finds her phone switched off.he walks back into the venue and finds Meera playing with a little boy.He approaches the boy and sits next to him.the boy recognises him and hugs him shouting "grandpa" leaving others shocked.

He begin to cry hugging Bharat,

"Mumma,papa missing....Madhu .....Madhu is upset ".

He pacifies the boy and finds others staring at him.Manohar asks him the matter ,He hesitate and replies,

"Sultan won't come back anymore.....It's over..."

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it

Rk is curious to know who is mm,

On the other side Sheeba is tensed n worried whether marrying rk is right or not

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Madhu walks out of the room giving privacy to Sheeba .

Sheeba begin to talk 

"Mr Rishab Kundra,We are gonna get married ,but until this moment,I don't even know anything about you?Why are you marrying me ,I know you are not in love with me ..Right ? have few more doubts ....I am having a gut feeling that this marriage is not going to work ....How about we postpone the wedding ?".

RK replies to her,

"You decided to talk to me out of all these times...Ok... Sheeba,I agreed to this wedding only due to family pressure... Same like you....I won't give fake promises to you...I don't love you or have any feeling for you.Yes its best if we know each other before the wedding .Today almost all the news paper are covering our marriage ..If you are sure,then we can think this through and then decide the marriage date ...You need to decide Sheeba"

She watches the phone shocked,she shouts at him

"You are a very very bad person....I thought you will tell that you like me...You love me but why are you telling all these truths......I can't marry some man like you....I am clumsy...I commit mistakes ,I want someone who could learn along with me not you.... Rishab Kundra,let us call off the wedding,I really want to run from here ".

RK remains silent.he agrees with her at last ,

"Ok....Give me 15 minutes , Our wedding rituals starts in 1 hour...I don't want to force you to decide....Ok let's take sometime to rethink..."

She questions him

"You don't want this wedding from very start right.....Then why the hell did you agree ?"

He laughs ,

"You are a little kid Sheeba,as we reached this point,it doesn't matter if I tell you the truth.....Even if you want to marry me adamantly....I have my own ways to stop it if I don't want ..... And Yeah....Love is a feeling which I didn't get on seeing you.....I am 28 years old and have seen many peoples ...You will understand me only if you meet the world alone , sheeba good luck for the future ,I will come to your room in few minutes....We can execute our plan ".

Madhu stands in the balcony watching the distance clouds when someone hugs her from behind.she turns to find Sheeba standing into a cotton kurti and jeans.she thank madhu ,

"Thank God you gave me strength....I made things clear to Rishab Kundra,and he has agreed to stop the wedding...I didn't expect him to listen to me "

Madhu watches her shocked,

"What?He agreed to stop the wedding .... Sheeba,But I thought he will clarify his feeling to you and convince you....And what is his name ?

Sheeba answers her 

"I know he doesn't want this wedding....From very first....I took the right decision.....His name is Rishab Kundra,Do you know him ?He will come here in few minutes...."

Madhu stands stunned.

RK enters Sheeba's room and gets shocked on seeing Madhu standing there.he knocks at the door .

Sheeba pulls him into the room.Madhu tries to talk but 

"So this is the world famous Love...Right.... Madhubala Malik of the Brand MM....I am little stupid not to associate you with the brand.....Right.... Sheeba,So Madhu mam gave you the courage to take decision about the wedding ..Mmmm.nice help mam ".

Sheeba answers him

"There is nothing wrong with her .....I took the decision and I want to shoulder the responsibility thats all.I can't be in a loveless marriage Rishab....You said in phone you don't like me or love me ".

RK watches Madhu's pale face ,

"I didn't blame her....We should thank her for helping us....I will thank her later...Now let us plan how to break the news to others.... Madhubala put your valuable ideas ..Please ".

Sheeba watches Madhu with  expectations.Madhu replies,

"Who am I to give ideas to the great Rishab Kundra of Kundra Industries, Sitara Pvt Limited and one of youngest business man of Mumbai...You always have many ways and many plans in your mind...So my valuable ideas are worthless in front of your majestic presence.... Sheeba,its a pleasure to work with you....Bye....Take care".

Madhu  tries to walks out of the room.RK hold her hand from moving.he orders Sheeba to go out.

"Sheeba,go out of the room and announce that we have decided to postpone the wedding to my parents and yours.....Tell them that it is my decision...And i compelled you....I have some important things to discuss with Ms Malik....Give us privacy ".

Sheeba murmurs,

"It is my room..."

He glares at her ,he orders her 

"Either you go and  tell the rest or I will tell about our phone call..You dad will roast you alive....Decide in 5 seconds.....5...4...3"

She rushes out of the room after closing the door .Madhu tries to remove his hand but he tightens the grip .

"Long time no see Madhu....Where are your manners....You didn't even greet me ?Come on greet me once....Like before with a hug...Or as the time is more modern....I am ok with even a kiss..."

Madhu pushes him away and replies,

"Like before.....Like when.....When you decided to give importance to your American study tour than me.....Yeah...But atlast you didn't go there"

RK begin to give reply when Sheeba rushes in and shouts,

"Your uncle is critical......Before I go...They said he is critical.....Come let us go there ".

In the hospital,

Radha and Mohan sits in the corridor along with Manohar Kundra,His wife sits in front of the Ganesha Idol, Francis stands  tensed along with Aryan . while Meera stands near the ICU entrance with rolling tears.Gupta family waits outside.Mr Gupta shouts at his  wife ,

"See,this is what....I always felt bad from start....This is not gonna happen but now....See Mr Bharat  kundra  is hospitalised.....If something goes wrong then all will blame our daughter's time...."

He stops shouting on seeing RK, Sheeba and Madhu coming there in the car.he rushes to his daughter tensed.she assures him.

"Papa,let us think about marriage after....Now we must concentrate on uncle's health ".

Inside the hospital ,

RK finds all of them tensed, he asks Radha the matter,she burst into tears and explains him 

"I don't understand anything....This boy Aryan called our Bharat bhai as Grandpa,he said something....That that our Sultan won't come back.....Mohan and I tried to talk but he fainted all of the sudden....."

RK watches the little boy standing next to Francis.Radha cries seeing madhu,

"Madhubala,this boy came with you right....Could you explain...."

Madhu notices everyone watching her ,she calls Aryan to come 

"Aryan,come here "

The boy hugs her and cries 

Madhu begin to explain,

"My name is Madhubala Malik,This is Aryan Kundra,son of Mr Sultan,he is my friend's husband....Both of them met with an accident in Himachal Pradesh.... Kanchan's body is found but still Mr Sultan is missing.....I tried to contact Manohar kundra but couldn't due to the marriage in your home .....This is the last wish of Kanchan,she wanted her son to live in a joint family ......"

RK shouts at her 

"I don't believe you....You are lying....My brother Sultan is fine,he contacted by uncle before few days right..... Badima...You answer me "

Aryan begin to shout,

"Madhu,you told mummy and daddy will come back but why this uncle is telling that they are dead.....Madhu i want to meet them......I want to meet them.....I will also die..."

Meera hugs the boy and request him

"Don't talk like this ........You are my Sultan's son.... Rishab,Your badipapa told the same things ....I don't know whether this girl is talking truth but I felt a instant attachment to this little boy....He resembles Sultan so much...."

RK hold the boy 's hand and questions him ,

"What is your mother's name ?Where is she now ?.....Who is this Madhu to you ?"

The boy finches in pain....Madhu pulls him away from RK's grip ,she hides him behind her and talks to him,

"Mr RK,The important thing now is to know about your uncle's health....Myself and Aryan won't run away anywhere....We will wait here ".

He glares at her and walks into the doctor's cabin.

Madhu receives phone call from her parents,she walks out to attend the phone ,she hears her mother 's complaints,

"Hello.... Madhu you said that you will come back to Delhi in a week but what is taking your time ?....Mukund's dad came today to talk about the engagement....Are you listening ?"

Madhu replies,

"Ma,I have already said that Mukund and  me is impossible,why are you insisting.....I never felt any love towards him....He is just my friends that's all....Don't compel me ma ".

Shamsher receives phone from Padmini and questions madhu,.

"Madhu,are you planning not to come back.....Me and my your mom will come to Himachal in two days....Ok....?"

Madhu answers him

"I am currently in Mumbai,I will call you later bye "

She walks back after disconnecting the phone call.

RK and Mohan sits infront of the doctor ,

He informs them about Bharat's condition.....

"Mr Mohan ,your brother suffered from mild heart attack .....As you brought him on time,he is saved....From now you  should take care of him......Properly....Don't let him worry about anything.....Is there anything that triggered his condition...?"

RK replies,

"My brother is missing....Maybe he was worried ....Thanks doc....I will take care of the problem...."

The doctor nod his head.

Mohan informs others the matter.

One nurse comes out ,

"Mr Bharat kundra called Rishab Kundra and Madhu bala".

Both of them enters the room,

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Marriage got canceled,

Now curious to know how rm ends up together,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update