And done for the day!!

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Friends Ross GIF - Friends Ross YeahRight GIFs

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Well, I do agree he is an good actor, and so are the whole cast of MHRW. They have done a fabulous job connecting with the audience. 

Par kid?? Seriously!!! VD ko Raghav ne ek dam correct name rakha hai, woh sanki tha, hai aur rahega!!! The whole family is twisted in some way. I think the only balanced people are Aayi and Kaka. Poor people. Everybody are extremes in their own way. Vijay Deshmukh is judgemental, rude, stupid and yeah vengeful. Maybe this is the character graph they wanted to depict but one look at him from audience pov, I am sure they would have more colourful words to describe the man. He willnot know the truth know if it slapped him in his face. He has a contrived opinion on everything under the earth. I forgot, he is controlling and abusive too, looking at Aayi's comments on his behaviour towards Mandaar when he was fine. He is fit to be called Rambo. Just as Raghav said , dusre ke saach ko sach mannevale ko sach or jhoot ki lecure suit nahi karta. . And to add he is cunning as hell. He knows how to emotionally blackmail Pallavi. So if all these qualities are in a kid, then VD is absolutely the best kid I have ever seen. Well, for one I donot want to see Pallavi going all goey with VD. I think she can do without the whole crazy family. Just Aayi and Kaka are enough. 

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 2 years ago
Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Woah 

Definitely not a kid 

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

Bechari Shreya, you are regretting you decision to tag me, aren't you? ðŸ¤£

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Bechari Shreya, you are regretting you decision to tag me, aren't you? ðŸ¤£

Arey

Why would I

Ab you said everything so I was like ab main kya hi bolun...add karne ke liye genuinely kuch nahi tha

Aisa mat socho

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

I hate him dil se, but I am not like some people to go around sending hate messges to actors. I am hyper aware of the difference between reel and real. But this also doesnot mean I like the character. My problem is with the character depiction not the actor. They are just the medium through which the character comes to life. I really appreciate him for making the character vehement and making people connect with it. He is truly a good actor just like Saishi, or Asmitha, (Aayi) or anyone. I always feel depicting a negative character is more difficult so kudos to him.