IFFA 2020 India Forums Fiction Awards 2020 *Nominate Now*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

India forums is a great platform for authors to showcase their writing talent.  

The Fanfiction Development Team is excited to announce the India Forums Fan Fiction Awards 2020. 

The India Forums Fan Fiction Awards 2020 is held to recognize and encourage talented authors who write beautiful stories for their fellow forum members. 

We invite enthusiastic authors and readers from this forum to nominate their own work or the work of their writer friends for the upcoming India Forums Fan Fiction Awards 2020.

Furthermore, we accept fan fiction or the original work in any form, i.e. poetry, prose, novels, short stories, shots. 

🏆India Forums Fan-Fiction Awards 2020🏆📖Nominations now open!📖

Refer to the above thread for more details and to nominate your favorite stories or authors.  

We are eagerly waiting for your participation. 

Hi, thanks for sharing. I have a completed FF and an ongoing one for the show Zindagi ki Mahek that ended couple of years back. I am posting the updates on Wattpad but can migrate to IF if that’s allowed. Could you please confirm if that is allowed?

Thanks.

Originally posted by monalidp

Hi, thanks for sharing. I have a completed FF and an ongoing one for the show Zindagi ki Mahek that ended couple of years back. I am posting the updates on Wattpad but can migrate to IF if that’s allowed. Could you please confirm if that is allowed?

Thanks.

Hey, Your stories need to be published in the year 2020 as well as have already been shared here in IF in order to fit the criteria.

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Hey, Your stories need to be published in the year 2020 as well as have already been shared here in IF in order to fit the criteria.

Thanks for the quick reply:)

One of them started October last year but completed this year. I shared It in the ZKM forum. Is it eligible?

Edited by monalidp - 2 years ago
Originally posted by monalidp

Thanks for the quick reply:)

One of them started October last year but completed this year. I shared It in the ZKM forum. Is it eligible?

Yes it's eligible. Make sure if it's FF/SS, 3-4 chapters need to be posted in 2020 for eligibility

Edited by Leenaaa - 2 years ago

Thanks, yes the first few chapters are on the ZKM forum. But rest of them are on Wattpad. Is it ok if I move them to IF now? Do I have to delete the book from Wattpad?

The rest of the chapters you can post in IF. No need to delete them from Wattpad <3

Originally posted by Leenaaa

The rest of the chapters you can post in IF. No need to delete them from Wattpad <3

That’s great, thanks a ton for your help Leenaa 👍🏼👍🏼😊😊