Excelling in romance & emotions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I know I am a bit late for this but I had to say this....

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HOTTER ROMANTIC SCENE THAN THAT PINNING PALLAVI AGAINST THE STAIRCASE☺️ Literally aag lagadi screen pe😳 Matlab itna bhi intimate scene nehi tha phir bhi it was soooo freaking hot

Following that, the separation episode...🤔

SaiShi excelled that scene as well. Mujhe bhi roona aagaya😭

These two are sooooo talented. Itne drastically different scenes itne achchhe se kardia inn dono ne! What happened to Star Parivaar Awards? These two totally deserve the Best Actor/Actress/Fresh Face/Couple....aaaaallll the awards❤️

It was definitely so hot and romantic scene.. 

Ar yaar Star parivaar awards only for big(regressive) banners only.. forget it.

ikr..the scene was executed well

romance and angst packed in one episode--it was a job well done

I've been thinking about the awards too!

I vividly remember the award show when Barun and Sanaya took every single award for IPKKND. I felt so proud as a fan because that was truly a well deserved win, their hard work was evident on screen and in BTS segments.

I get the same feeling about MHRW, that their hard work is so, so evident and deserves every bit of recognition possible. I hope they win as individuals and as a jodi. I would love to see their reactions at each other's wins, their side hugs (with each other and with the team) before they go up on stage, and I am most eager to hear Sai's speech! I know Shivangi won't fumble with her words, but Sai might because he typically gets flustered when he's put on the spot... ☺️

P.S. FaRag also deserve an award... just thought I'd throw that in there 😆

Yeah these two totally deserve all the awards !!!

I really wish they get it. And star doesnt favour its shows dt are trp toppers 🤔