Shivangi Khedkar {Pallavi} AT #26 | Still I Rise - Page 122

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Nikita_99503

So, he created pretended to be hallucinating due to panic and ended up there?

Yes he was jealous because Raghav called Pallavi and they were talking normally šŸ˜”

Originally posted by MistyDawn

I thought she has karate skills too.. College me mara tha na ladko ko jinki aaj tak shadi nahi ho payi haišŸ˜†

Where is her skills bro? šŸ¤£

What is she doing? One dhakaal is enough for that Mandaar guy. Somebody give her her vibe back.šŸ¤£

Originally posted by fria319

yup thatā€™s what I thought it was too. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t consider it a reciprocation, especially after they showed her fist clenched? Clearly she didnā€™t like it. Idk what other people are seeingšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø. 

She was in shock , that's very common bcus you don't know what to do at that moment 

Originally posted by -abz-

Where is her skills bro? šŸ¤£

What is she doing? One dhakaal is enough for that Mandaar guy. Somebody give her her vibe back.šŸ¤£

Enemy to identify kare pehlešŸ˜† once she does, Mandhar will go in actual coma

Itā€™s really cool that this has worked out this way and I hope that there are some changes to the things that we see and I hope that it continues to be done well since there are some problems with the way it has been treated with the stuff here.

del

Edited by Sunaina7 - 2 years ago