Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Transference

I wish we could meet!! 🤗

Me too🤗 but going to stay put in Chennai only, probably next time once the pandemic is all gone forever. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mpks1

Me too🤗 but going to stay put in Chennai only, probably next time once the pandemic is all gone forever. 

Sure! Hope you have a great stay ❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara crying and throwing tantrums in the precap is not going to take her anywhere. Getting pregnant and having a child is not that  easy. If she waited for 5 yrs for the brothers to grow up and then had a child would have made much more sense. She waited for 10 yrs and was on pills for most of those years. Instead of crying, did it ever occur to her that she needs to see a OB/GYN. I remember writing about this  20 EDTs ago. Why are the CVs not showing anything practical, things that really happen in asli duniya. I am sure if one of their own had to go through this, their first visit would have been to Doctor’s office. But noooooooo you cannot show logical stuff in ITV😔

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

My favorite ITV characters are those who take a stand against culture norms... I idolize female leads who can stand on their own two feet without any help from outsiders, who are always ingenious, who stand up stronger after being pushed down...

And my favorite male leads are those who support the female lead.

Dev supports Rishita only when she stands up for Dhara which is the biggest disappointment, and Shiva has been acting like a fickle clown these past few days..

How will Rishita, Raavi, even Dhara ever stand up for what they believe in if their husbands never support them during the moments they need them most? A strong female lead can only be so strong until all the taunts wear her out 😢 How can I go stronger if my idol is being beaten away?

Sorry for promoting another show but ipzn(Sony tv) is just the way you described. 😆 I am not promoting it bec I liked it , I am suggesting it bec I feel these shows much be watched by wider audience and this kind of storytelling must be appreciated ..n this very serial is being shut due to low trps. It's so sad. 

The heroines grandmother in law asked her to marry a tree before marriage to remove Kundali dosh n she put her foot down , the hero insisted , just to keep his dadi happy they can do this much, compromises sab karte hain ..but his cousin objected to it vehemently saying that "compromise does not mean insult, no way she will do this nonsense to please dadi " ... this one dialogue stayed with me. 

Coming to ps, I completely agree...rishita speaking up won't be of any help unless dhara takes charge and their husbands also support them...ppl taunt like this..and when dhara never cared to clarify WHY she did it , she will be misunderstood ..any woman who is on contraceptives, the general notion for them is ke they don't want children bec figure kharab hoga n all, it's too soon to have kids etc...at least dhara could have told suman. 

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mpks1

Dhara crying and throwing tantrums in the precap is not going to take her anywhere. Getting pregnant and having a child is not that  easy. If she waited for 5 yrs for the brothers to grow up and then had a child would have made much more sense. She waited for 10 yrs and was on pills for most of those years. Instead of crying, did it ever occur to her that she needs to see a OB/GYN. I remember writing about this  20 EDTs ago. Why are the CVs not showing anything practical, things that really happen in asli duniya. I am sure if one of their own had to go through this, their first visit would have been to Doctor’s office. But noooooooo you cannot so logical stuff in ITV😔

I would have thought the outburst would lead to a doctor's visit.but I don't know why we have a yatra instead instead of that🤕🤕.

Suman lost all respect today, I don't know how I will enjoy her scenes again.suman was mean to dhara, had toned down a bit post leap, she was mean to her during the batwara track again but I give her a pass as dhara mercilessly beat her sons.but she was shown  softer towards raavi.during the kangan kaand she understood Her, didn't force her to come when she stood up for her self respect.so why she is behaving like this with her now, when clearly her own son is at fault? 🤕.

Showing a lady as strong as suman who has seen so many hardships on her life jumping into a well due to some taunts in very hard to believe.

They are butchering the characters.post danda track dhara was never the same to me again.

Now it's suman.

If shiva doesn't get a proper redemption, then he is lost too.

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Well... in his defense, even he said there's unnecessary taunting going on in the show 🤣

Unnecessary??🤣🤣 Aur ek joke🤣

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I would have thought the outburst would lead to a doctor's visit.but I don't know why we have a yatra instead instead of that🤕🤕.

Suman lost all respect today, I don't know how I will enjoy her scenes again.suman was mean to dhara, had toned down a bit post leap, she was mean to her during the batwara track again but I give her a pass as dhara mercilessly beat her sons.but she was shown  softer towards raavi.during the kangan kaand she understood Her, didn't force her to come when she stood up for her self respect.so why she is behaving like this with her now, when clearly her own son is at fault? 🤕.

Showing a lady as strong as suman who has seen so many hardships on her life jumping into a well due to some taunts in very hard to believe.

They are butchering the characters.post danda track dhara was never the same to me again.

Now it's suman.

If shiva doesn't get a proper redemption, then he is lost too.

Praying is all ok but where is science in all this? This is why I like the OG. Before going to the Temple, Dhanam went to see the Doctor first. 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Suman calling it Sharam! 

Like wtf!!!!!! 

If, after all this, Dhara wants to become a mother, I would be mighty pissed off! 

Bold - seeing the precap, looks like her will to become a mother has hit sky rocket after this incident. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Exactly!

I felt for dhara today.

Infact, all the women in the house.

Sometimes I feel Anita hi sahi hoti iss Ghar ke liye🤕

They don't deserve pure souls like dhara, Rishita(even though she is brat sometimes) and raavi.

I am sure the men are just going to cry over their mothers foolishness and completely ignore the feelings of their respective wives.

Gombis reason of having a baby- maa ki khusi.🤦

I soo want Rishita to blast dev, give him an earful if he even mentions to her about a baby now😈

I am hoping shiva won't bring up baby topic with raavi now or everrr.i cringe to think him saying the same dlgs as gombii...isse acha don't show us shivis pregnancy track.

These r hard realities of life. Dhara is solely  responsible for what suman is today. When the dils put up with this kind of shit , and the mil doesn't take a second to create a scene and bahao Ganga jamuna , acting as a victim to her son , it's a red alert. Zindagi barbad hai samjho. Mils like suman deserve dils like Anita . Akal tabhi tikhane aayegi. No matter how great dhara becomes, she will always be kicked around ..for the entire life...I have seen a live example in my mil. She tried to be a great bahu , ab apni kismat ko ro rahi hai. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dev giving sermons to Shiva: 

Dude- a few days ago, I had applauded you for saying the right things to Shiva, but I guess I would chew my own words. 

For a man, who should keep an arm’s distance from Raavi-Shiva, you've done enough damage for them to last a lifetime. Let them breathe. 

What should Shiva share with you? 
Brother, I read my wife’s diary; guess what? She wanted to kiss you and hates me! 

I don't think any sibling, no matter how comfortable they are, would be okay to share such intimate details. 

So, stop pushing the wrong buttons. Instead, say, Shiva, you need to understand Raavi and give her time. 

And, Shiva, you grown-up fool! You used to be my voice of reason. Right from childhood, you even dissed a paralysed Suman for pulling Dhara’s hair. Where is that reasonable Shiva! 

You, of all people, should know that love can not be forced. So, stop hanging Raavi on the ledge for not loving you back! She is entitled to feel whatever she can! 

And, by what logic divorce will be the magical solution in this regressive Somnath. I am sorry, but the level of insensitivity towards Raavi is breaking my brain. 

I yearn for a gombi shiva convo.

But instead they show us dev shiva.couldnt agree with you more piu,dev should stay far far away from shivi relationship.atleast for now.what does he expect shiva to share with him? 

If their scenes don't lead to a confrontation and outburst, then they are just a waste of screenspace.

I would have loved if even after shiva telling him repeatedly to go away, he would have adamantly pestered him to share things with him.shiva would have lost his cool and held his collar.

"Kya sunna chahta hai tu? Kya batau mai tujhe? Yeh ki maine apni biwi ki diary padhi jisme usne tujhe kiss karne ke sapne likhe the, tere saath baarish mai bike rides par jaana chahti thi woh.yeh sunna chahta hai tu? " Shiva says in a fit of rage 

Dev flusters a bit and does not know how to react.

" Shiva...yeh sab...yeh sab uska ateet " he tried to reason with him.

" Mujhe yeh ateet ka paath mat padha dev.tujhe kaisa lagta agar Rishita bhabi tere saath majboori mai bandhi hui hoti? Tu kabhi us ladke jaisa ban hi nahi pata jiske unhone sapne dekhe the.tujhe kaisa lagta agar woh kisi aur ko kiss karne..." 

"SHIVA" dev shouted at him and jerked his hands off his collar.

" Apni hadd mai reh " dev warned.

Shiva smirked.

"Tujhe to soch kar bhi gussa aa gaya dev.yeh meri Roz ki Haqeeqat hai.jo tujhe nautanki lag rahi hai na, woh meri zindagi ka ek bahut bada sach hai jiske saath mai jee raha hu" shiva said, his eyes red with unshed tears.

Dev looked down unable to say anything.

" Dekh dev.mujhe akela chod de.nahi to mai kuch aisa keh dunga jo mujhe nahi kehna chahiye." Shiva said in a dangerously low voice.

Dev left from there defeated.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago