Shivangi Khedkar {Pallavi} AT #25| Flawed and (Still) Worthy - Page 121

Posted: 2 years ago

Sicku's tadka wala effects results are showing up. Our online trp is decreased to 0.6

Originally posted by Amnnaa

Sicku's tadka wala effects results are showing up. Our online trp is decreased to 0.6

Online trp doesn't matter. 

Originally posted by SexyPotato

Online trp doesn't matter. 

I know it.

Decrease in online trp shows that audience have started to get disappointed at track.

Edited by Amnnaa - 2 years ago

My mom is 24×7 praying for my future husband and his family to have enough patience to handle a bahu like me 🤣

I know how to make chai and round rotis but never expect me in kitchen as I enter kitchen only once in a blue moon 🤣

😂😂😂😂 

I bet my mom does the same but because I don’t ever bother trying to cook Bengali/Indian/Pakistani food 😂😂😂, including chai 😂😂. She’s like, what is your husband going to eat? And I’m like, idk, air? (It’s funnier in Bengali). He’ll eat whatever I give him if he doesn’t want to cook for himself 😝. I’m actually a pretty good cook but there’s nothing that compels me to want to learn my own people’s cuisine 🤣. 

My mom keeps asking me to learn how to cook from her (she’s a wonderful cook) but I can’t with her “go by the smell” “what does that look like to you” “are you sure that’s the right color” and her lack of measurements 🤣🤣. I gave up after she tried to teach me how to cook chicken korma. 

I know it.

Decrease in online trp shows that audience have started to get disappointed at track.

It can be ulta also.  

Originally posted by drnidsur

Didn't want to mention but that BTS where raghav was sitting on dressing table and admiring pallavi 

It didn't make it to the cut

Is it the one in their photo shoot outfit? 

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Oxygen oxygen 🤣 Remember the scene where Ranvir and Tia get locked in map room (he tricks her) and he mocks her..O meher! open the door meher..oxygen oxygen🤣 These two had such great chemistry despite the age difference..

And height difference! 😆

Originally posted by tiara_remixfan

And height difference! 😆

After so much discussion yesterday, couldn't hold myself back..so started rewatching😆

Originally posted by drnidsur

Yepppp you should 🤗

Hope you can feel that angst atleast a little 😳

How are u btw ? 🤗

I am feeling better 🤗 was asleep for almost the whole day 🤣. 

Feel better after taking long afternoon / evening nap 😆

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

I am feeling better 🤗 was asleep for almost the whole day 🤣. 

Feel better after taking long afternoon / evening nap 😆

Ohh that's good 

A good long nap helps 😳

Get well soon ❤️🤗🤗