Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#72|Rishita Bani Hero (RED ALERT) - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Am I being naive to have a little hope that Shiva's going to apologize publically tomorrow? Wonder if that BTS from this scene was before he shoved her away or after he enters the house again and apologizes to her.

Still doesn't justify what he did. Just trying to find tiny positives.

Our Shiva couldn't bare to see her tears or any hurt coming her way. This Shiva leaves no reason to humiliate her. If she's in pain, then why are you increasing it?🤬🤬

Originally posted by funny_fubar

Does anyone have an explanation as to why the two horrible kids have so much screen space? The scene was ok- but purpose did it serve exactly?

Am I missing a deeper meaning?

probably to show how good bhabhi maa is with kids

i didn't see any other meaning to that scene 😆

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

Mummy got super powers after doing so much yoyoing and dhoom machaale...how did she even get up and jumpsmiley39

that too she made a vertical jump 🤣

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

Hum sabko tel aur masala se allergy ho chuki hai 🤣🤣

I never heard these two words being used so much even in a cookery show.. but PS 🤪🤪

I cook everyday and use them as well😭 every time I get them out, I am reminded of stupid Shiva and his hurtful words to Raavi but I still use and successfully finish cooking, I am not going to stay hungry just because he has insecurities😆

Originally posted by mpks1

Thank God, Suman did not jump into the well because she wanted Gautam's second marriage as many thought. 

Dhara asked her to keep quiet and she jumped in to the well?

No wonder Shiva is like her, both very sensitive and  gets affected by what near and dear ones say. They can deal with outsiders but not the family members? You have to develop a thick skin everywhere, be it inside or outside.

P.S: Krutika shot  the suicide drama on Sunday, but Simran and Shiny were on leave, does it mean, their shots were taken separately and added. Also I thought PS had enough bank episodes, how are they cutting it close to the episode airing date now

I am assuming they edited out many scenes from in between due to expected backlash. Oily's rain sequence maybe one of it.

new EDT already! will go back & read all Gupshup.

I liked today's episode. 

a good build-up... a far far better than yesterday's drag fest.

a. Masala tales: Shiva is stuck, he has this built-up of everything in his heart. Besides Dev, no one else has tried to ease that. (big blame on selfishly nonchalant bhabhima ^ Gaumbhi. even after daarukaand they did not feel the need to talk with him at length)

Dev has his limitations. He is not a person of words so messes up more at times + he also has that background guilt, which makes things complicated. Though I liked How kanchey time & today at least he tried.

I was honestly hoping for Gaumbhi to go out for Shiva today.

Good it happened in front of people in a way- Suman+ maami have ignored this, and not sure if they will be of any help- but still, they will not be able to sideline it now.

Liked how Krish & Anita diligently cheer ShiVi. 

b.Bachcha babaal at present, thats what it is. 

Go Rishita. Rishita spoke the truth, the reality. It will be too much for oldies & general kaakis to take, but why did Dharaa stay mum?

I am not getting this Dhara, she is back to her annoying dandapitai days character. unreasonable. Yesterday's getting ready & slow walk & acting all mushy & co-sharing bed & morning after was all cringe. (Shiny is overacting these days)  

Suman's words, out of reaction to those kaaki's taunts & her own belief system- were too harsh. Unfortunately, like Shiva-She is stubborn & will get stuck in this feeling.

I will be looking forward to & hope they don't ruin this build up for ShiVi.

Suman's Well-jump looks unnecessary & ridiculous. I don't want to trust makers for how they'll steer this... bas, please don't completely ruin it by bringing doosri shaadi/ surrogacy tracks.

Thank God, Suman did not jump into the well because she wanted Gautam's second marriage as many thought. 

Dhara asked her to keep quiet and she jumped in to the well?

No wonder Shiva is like her, both very sensitive and  gets affected by what near and dear ones say. They can deal with outsiders but not the family members? You have to develop a thick skin everywhere, be it inside or outside.

P.S: Krutika shot  the suicide drama on Sunday, but Simran and Shiny were on leave, does it mean, their shots were taken separately and added. Also I thought PS had enough bank episodes, how are they cutting it close to the episode airing date now

I think with all the vacations cast members have been taking (Akshay and his honeymoon, Shiny and her wedding) CVs didn't know how to handle it all at once... regardless there is no need for Krutika to shoot this ridiculous sequence 🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by milkcakejamun

For my own health, I hope Gaumbi never tries to one up them 🤣 I really cannot handle that nautanki

Same 😂😂

I cook everyday and use them as well😭 every time I get them out, I am reminded of stupid Shiva and his hurtful words to Raavi but I still use and successfully finish cooking, I am not going to stay hungry just because he has insecurities😆

This is gold🤣

Originally posted by milkcakejamun

For my own health, I hope Gaumbi never tries to one up them 🤣 I really cannot handle that nautanki

Gaumbi is Petticoat chaap no:1. he will not do anything against Dhara. My jeth is just like him, very nice man but will not listen to anybody other than my Bhabi in family matters. He gives suggestions to my MIL saying his wife told him to say so😆