Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I wish the makers had left it at the bedroom scene and completely cut out the dance sequence, I was okay with him getting angry about the compromise thing and I was okay with him walking away before his anger got the best of him

had the scene been left at just that - I would have felt a lot better about whatever "progression" some people are seeing

Oh I completely agree! The scene I mentioned could have come towards the end of the track. What I’m dreading is more abusive behavior in the coming days. I hope they realize this is not “progression”… it’s just plain wrong. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Was it just me? Or was anyone else sitting on their edge of their seat, waiting to see if Shiva would throw Dev a punch smiley37

Me 🤣

I was hoping the Shiva-Dev conflict would finally begin today.. but yeh toh kuch aur hi ban gaya 🤪

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nups_mish

smiley37 Just kidding but why would you jump into the well when you have so many people around you who will save you?smiley37 Hence proved, Suman wants to be savedsmiley36

sahi time dekhke jump maari, when everyone was around and available 🤣🤣

manny136 thumbnail

This whole sawan pooja was made into humiliating the bahus. Dhara get insulted for not having kids, rishita defends her but is then mocked by Suman for eloping and basically told to shut up. PThen raavi who isn't even there is used as some bait between maami and Suman and her worth only as a baby making incubator mocked. Then when she does come she is humiliated by shiva and now who knows what mami and Suman will do to her in the room tomorrow. Then Suman being upset and jumping into well will be blamed on the bahus behaviour as well. 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Me 🤣

I was hoping the Shiva-Dev conflict would finally begin today.. but yeh toh kuch aur hi ban gaya 🤪

ye to on demand hona chahiye.......

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congrats on new EDT 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Of course they would end the track with an adbhut dialogue of Suman looking up at Gaumbi saying, "I knew you would save me, hence I jumped!" 🙄

sigh.. followed by maa-beta prem waala hug and a YKB with everyone joining in 🤪

Before it's time for the next kaand 🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

Thank God, Suman did not jump into the well because she wanted Gautam's second marriage as many thought. 

Dhara asked her to keep quiet and she jumped in to the well?

No wonder Shiva is like her, both very sensitive and  gets affected by what near and dear ones say. They can deal with outsiders but not the family members? You have to develop a thick skin everywhere, be it inside or outside.

P.S: Krutika shot  the suicide drama on Sunday, but Simran and Shiny were on leave, does it mean, their shots were taken separately and added. Also I thought PS had enough bank episodes, how are they cutting it close to the episode airing date now

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

God, I couldn't handle Dev's nautanki... nowadays it's like Shiva is trying to one up him 🤮

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For my own health, I hope Gaumbi never tries to one up them 🤣 I really cannot handle that nautanki