All your gifs today so far have Shiva getting beaten up🤣

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by ValleyOfPeace

Hi friendsss

Chai peelo

Masala wali

Add the oil if u want😛😛😛smiley36

Hum sabko tel aur masala se allergy ho chuki hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I never heard these two words being used so much even in a cookery show.. but PS ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

are yaar maine itni lamba post likhi.......dil ki bhadaas nikali.........150th page pe last thread ke.........jake do chaar gaaliyan de do sabko..........mujhe acha lagega........sukoon milega 

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

These kids are not cutesmiley44

They need to be schooled 

I agree.. starting mein the scene was cute but they turned into shaitans really fast once again ðŸ¤ª

Dev called Shiva’s behavior nautanki ðŸ˜† I’m like yep… these days he has replaced you as the new nautanki of this show ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Absolutely! I would have preferred an emotional scene where he cries and tells her that he can’t move forward into a relationship where she feels obligated to accept him. And that he’s tired of all this. He wants a healthy future for both of them. Yes, it would have been a bit out of character but weren’t his actions today as well. 

Raavi could have misunderstood his words, thinking he doesn’t want to be with her. And she’s forcing her way into his life. 

I can think of so many other ways this point could have been conveyed. Without abusive and humiliation. 

I'm crying just imaging this scene play out...😭😭

Originally posted by mpks1

Dhara and the naughty kids scene- please watch it yourself or read Aaliya's updatesmiley5

I didn't give the update for that either.. I just wrote that they had a scene smiley36

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Dev called Shiva’s behavior nautanki ðŸ˜† I’m like yep… these days he has replaced you as the new nautanki of this show ðŸ˜†

God, I couldn't handle Dev's nautanki... nowadays it's like Shiva is trying to one up him 🤮

Maro Mujhe Maro funny video 🤣🤣🤣 || Pakistani funny videos || Unknown  Person on Make a GIF

mujhe ki jagah ise read karna 

Pandya Store 17th May 2021 Written Update: Dev attemots to convince a  furious Rishita - JustShowBiz

Originally posted by ShinyShine

As someone said in last thread that ITV always finds ways to defend the shit done by ml fans, makers all defend them and that is soo true. 

I still remember people even made a post against Raavi just bcoz she was not supporting Shiva when he kept sickle on Mami's neck. 

She was bashed horribly for no reason and here Shiva is treating her horribly and people r finding ways to defend him. 

U know what...I am feeling shiva is not even going to apologise after all this kaandh....thats how it has been with most of the shows ..